That Evening

Story of A Cold Girl

Your POV

*phone ring*

"Hello ?"

"Miss me, Park Shin Gyul ?"

"What do you want ?"

"What do you think I want for you, of course your family's happiness"

"Didn't you had took away my family's happiness ?"

"SUre, but not finished yet. Your happiness. I don't take it yet."

"Why are you doing this to me ? Why my family ?"

"You don't know ? Your mother started it first. I just continue your mother's work."

"What do you mean by my mother's work ?"

"Your mother.. had fall in love with me when you were with your father at (your country). Then, you and your father came to Korea and took her away from me. Before you meet with your mother, we had promised that we will never be apart. If someone broke the promised, neither your mother nor me will never felt the happiness. So, that's the reasons"

"Can you please stop ? I'm begging you" *sob sob

"I will, but not now. I will just having fun first with your family, the I will stop. Bye"

*crying*

 

-skip to 5:00pm-

"Right, I have to go to tha Han Park"

You decided to wear black and purple theme today. You wear your black converse shoe and out to the park.

 

-skip to 5:30pm-

"You're here"

"Yes"

"Can you speak longer ? You know, since the first day I met you, I can count how many words you said to me."

"...."

"And. Stop looking at me when I was talking"

"Okey, I'm sorry"

*sigh* 

"Fine, let's go to that Ice Cream Cafe"

Later, you and Hoya arrived at the cafe. 

"Welcome to our cafe :D"

"Yes, thank you"

-At the counter-

"What flavor do you want ?"

"Anything"

"Okey, give me-

"Since you are with your girlfriend, how about you choose the couple set ?"

You were taken aback by the worker's words. You looked at Hoya.

"I'm sorry but we are-

Hoya pulled you closer to him.

"I'm sorry about my girlfriend. She is shy. Right ?" *look at you*

"Oh, that's okey"

"Okey, give us the couple set"

You thought the couple set is just two difference flavor with 2 cups but you were wrong. The couple set is the limited edition flavor with A SPECIAL CUP that need two people to stay closer to eat the ice cream. (Just imagine it, I didn't know whether it exist or not xD)

At first, you sat across each other and ate it. It was very hard to eat with that special cup. You had to take the cup from HOya to eat, then Hoya will take the cup to eat. The cup is on you. While you were eating the ice cream, suddenly Hoya moved to sit on your side and put his hand on your shoulder. He eat the ice cream and your distance between him just 1cm away. You were shocked and awkward. You cleared your throat and distance yourself from Hoya. 

Later, you finished ate the the ice cream and Hoya decided to go to the fun fair. Or... went into the Ghost House.

Hoya bought two tickets to enter the Ghost House.

"You.. not afraid of ghost ?"

"of course I'm not. I am a man, okeyy. By the way, I'm very happy"

"Why ?"

"You talked 37 seconds to me just now"

"... You count ?"

"Not really, just the timer accidentally count"

"Whatever"

"Let's go"

Hoya hold your hand firmly as you were lining up infront of the Ghost House. You looked at your hand that was held by Hoya. You were about to ask him something when he pulled you to enter the train. Infront of you, there was a couple, just like you and Hoya.... ? You couldn't concentrated on the Ghost Ride as you felt uncomfortable watching the couple infront of you act lovey-dovey. Suddenly the couple kissed. You were taken aback by their action and Hoya saw it. Hoya whispered to you.

"Are you okey ?"

"Yes, don't have to worry about me"

"Really ? You look uncomfortable"

"Yes, I'm okey"

"Should we go out from here ?"

"Why suddenly ?"

"You look really uncomfortable"

"No, don't have to. Let's just enjoy this ride"

Finally, the ride stopped. You were the first to go out from the train and walked quickly. Later, Hoya catch up to you."

"How can you walked so fast ? Are you really a human ?" *panting*

"I'm sorry. I just.."

"Its okey. Let's go" *hold your hand*

"Where ?"

"Just follow me"

---------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE-------------------------------------