Mr. Lee

Story of A Cold Girl

You suddenly remembered about your father. He called you last night.

 

FLASHBACK

Actually, your father has married two times. First, with your mom and second was after your mother's death at the overseas. After your mother's death, your father and a woman took care of you together until you reached 15. After that, they live the country secretly by just leaving a note saying "WE ARE SORRY, PARK GYUL-AH". So, now you are living alone in the house that your father had left it to you. 

That day, that you received a called was from your father. He called you because he suddenly miss you. He told you everythings that happen to him. After your father's marriage at the overseas, your step-mother is bad actually. She  married your father just because of money and she is the one that killed your mother at the hospital. Your father was very shocked and speechless. Your father divorced her and she accepted it gladly, because all your father's asets had been changed to her name secretly. Your father was very shocked hearing that, so he just packed up his bag and went back to Korea.

 You asked your fathet to live with you, like before but your father rejeted. He wanted to but he can't. He still felt the regret feeling for leaving you just because of a woman that didn't even appreciate him. You asked your father to take some time and forget about it. As a deal, your father promised to return back to the house if he had done thinking.

END OF FLASHBACK

You were very happy imagining you live with your father's back. You smile slightly thinking about your father, but was stopped when you heard "PARK SHIN GYUL, FROM SECOND CLASS. PLEASE COME TO THE HALL NOW". You sighed heavily. You forced yourself to stand up and walked to the hall. You had set your mind that you will tell him the truth, little by little. 

At the hall*

Doctor : Park Shin Gyul, where did you go ?

You : I went to the toilet, because of stomachache.

Doctor : Ohhh, okeyy. I thought you will run from the blood test.

You : I am not.

Doctor : Okey, okey. Let's procced to our work.

-LATER-

Doctor : You have a rare blood. Could you wait after this ? 

You : Am I the only one stayback ?

Doctor : No, there's quite a few of you that had the same blood as yours. I just wanted to give you some safety tips for AB blood's.

"Stayback, then I will meet Hoya ? *sighed* Calm down, calm down. You had set your mind to tell him" you thought to yourself.

-15 minutes later-

Doctor : So, this is all the AB one ?

AB students : Yes

Doctor : Hmmm, its quite a few. Just 5 people only.

You were not hearing what the doctor said. You were very anxious as you saw Hoya walking to the hall. You tried to hide your face but failed. Then, he stand beside you. You just looked down the whole time. You didn't even heard what the doctor said. Soon, you can went back to your class. You straight away went to your class without turning back eventhough you heard Hoya calling you.