Thanks

Story of A Cold Girl

Today is the day. You didn't want to think anything right now. So you just walked to the school with a blank minded, to your locker. You were picking your books and saw INFINITE just arrived. You really didn't want to talk to them, so you put on your earphone and went to your class. You can heard Woohyun was calling you, but you just ignored it. 1 hour later, the announcement called the first class to make a blood test. Suddenly, you were nervous because you heard them saying that the doctor that will take the blood test is Hoya's uncle. Hoya asked his uncle for a help, so he agreed. 

You didn't knew why you were nervous. Is it because you were not ready to accept him as your brother ? Is it beacause you still can't believe he is your brother ? Or you can't accept the truth that he is your brother ? You also don't know. But one thing you know, you were afraid of the needles. You had a trauma about needles because... because of that tiny things, your mom was killed. 

FLASHBACK

You were waiting for your mother at the hospital with your father. Your mother was sick, but not a serious sick. Just a normal one. Your mother asked your father to buy you some food as you had been here all day long. You didn't want to eat. If you went to eat, your mom will be alone and you didn't want your mother to be alone. Your father insisted you to eat and assure you that your mother is not alone. A nurse will take care of your mother. You felt something weird when you saw the nurse face. You felt a bad aura coming from the nurse. She sent you a sweet smile and pushed you to your father. 

Your father dragged you out and when to the hospital's canteen as you didn't want to go far from your mother. As you were eating, the nurse face was kept playing in your mind. You asked your father to go back to your mother's room. You were slightly running to the room leaving your father behind. As you open the door, you saw the nurse injected your mom with a needles. You were surprised and you saw the nurse was leaving the room quickly. 5 minutes later, your mother's heartbeat suddenly dropped. The heartbeat was getting slower and slower. Then, slowly your mother breathe out her last breathed. You were now crying and your father is calling the doctor. Unfortunately, it was too late. Your mother can't be save anymore.

Soon, your father asked the doctor why your mother became like that. The doctor said, "We had injected her the wrong medicine. I'm so sorry for your lost sir". Your father was speechless. He didn't know how to respond to this. He just hugged you tightly while you were soaking your father's clothes with your tears. Since that day, you hate needles. You wanted to revenge to the nurse, but since you were still a kid, you didn't even know how to revenge. But you still kept in your mind the nurse face that killed your mother. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Then, the second class was called. You were thinking many reasons to not taking the blood test but didn't found anything. As you were walking to the hall slowly, suddenly you had an idea. You excuse yourself to the toilet and ran to the library.

"Looks like you ran too huhh ?" *smirked*

You looked at him with a cold face "..."

"Calm down. You know, its too obvious okeyy that you ran fron the blood test"

You left him talking alone and when to the last racks.