The Finding

Story of A Cold Girl

The next day was a school day. You walked into the school like usual. You had many thoughts in your mind that you didn't realize that you had bumped onto someone. Your books were scattered on the floor, and you were about to apologize to the person when suddenly he spoke up "Looks like you had many things to think huhh". You looked up and you saw Hoya, helping you picking up your books. Then, he gave it to you. You were speechless as you were not hoping to see him early in the morning at school. ".... thanks. But, why did you came early to school today ?" "Why ? I can't came early to school ?" "...no, its not like-" "I'm finding my lost sister, the one that we discussed yesterday". You were silent. You still can't believe that Hoya is your brother. You can't imagine what will happen if you tell him the truth. "Ohhh.... good luck" "Thanks, and if you know anything about my lost sister tell me. Okeyy ?" "Sure". Then, you two proceed to your own class.

 

SKIP TO RECESS

 

You got another note.

Hello there. Why you don't even make a move ? You can't believe it, right ? Hahahaha, poor you. Anyway, don't you feel like Hoya will knew something about you if you don't make a move yet ? 

You kept the note in your pocket and went to INFINITE. As usual, you stay silent and heard they talked. They were still talking about Hoya's lost sister. While they were talking, you looked at Hoya secretly. Your mind were thinking crazy things. You were thinking to tell him the truth right now, but you were not brave enough to do that. So, you just sit there quietly. 

They planned to collect some girls type of blood. You heard their planned and shocked a little. As they were about to ask you what is type of blood, the bell rang means the reccess was over. You cut them off by saying "I better get going first" *bow* You were relieved but at the same time, you were wondering what is Hoya's type of blood. "If i'm AB, then he will be....... AB too ?" you mumbled. You shrugged them off and focus on your teacher. 

Finally, the school bell rang means the end of the school. As you were packing your things up, you heard an announcement saying that tomorrow will be a blood test for all students without paying anything means free. You eyes widen a bit and let out a heavy sighed. You bit your lips thinking about tomorrow, what will happen...

You were walking alone when suddenly you felt a presence besides you. You looked to your left and saw Woohyun is smiling to you. As usual, you just gave him a cold face as you were not in mood to be with anyone. Suddenly he spoke up.

Woohyun : Heyy, are you okeyy ? Anything happen ?

You : ....

Woohyun : Heyyyyyy *poke your side*

*stop walking*

You : Can you leave me alone ? I want to be alone right now.

Woohyun : Eeeeyyyyyy, why- .... al- alright. Bye, see you tomorrow.

You continue walking and went straight to your house. You were too lazy to find anything for dinner. "Tomorrow is gonna be a long day" *sighed* and you went to sleep.