Jealous ?

Story of A Cold Girl

"Why must he do that if he will divorce her after their fake marriage ?" *Hoya thought*

Suddenly, Dongwoo pat his back.

"Looks like someone is jealous, huh ?"

"Stop talking nonsense. Let's play" *push him to the games*

"Hoya, Hoya, Hoya. Why can't you just admit that you're jealous.." *Dongwoo thought*

And just like that, you had a fun time with INFINTIE. But, you realized that Woohyun acting weird that day. He always protected you and did many skinships with you. Just like the day before, you just stay calm with expresionless face. You also realized that Hoya is avoiding you. You just stay quiet as you had promise to yourself that you wanted to reset your heart.

That night, you got a message from Woohyun.

"Sleep already ? Sorry for disturbing, but I've something to tell you"

"Not yet. What ?"

"I think... I've falling for you"

"Stop your joke. Just said what you want to say"

"I'm not.... How did you know I was joking ? Hahaha"

"We had deal right. Why must you fall for me -,- Im sleepy. Goodnight"

"Of course you never trust me. Our marriage is just a fake" *Woohyun thought*

------------------SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL-----------------------

All eyes were on you. They were gossiping about you. You sighed silently and just ignore it. Suddenly the girl that punched you pushed you to the wall nearby. 

"How can you kiss my boyfriend and hug our Woohyun oppa. What a "

"..."

"You know, I can't stand it anymore. Since the first day we met, you always stay silent. This type of girl will not stay longer in this school, you know"

She standby to slap your face but was stopped, by Hoya. Followed by Woohyun and INFINITE on the back.

"Since when I am your boyfriend ?"

"Oppa.."

"Stop calling me by that name. Just because our parents know each other doesn't mean you can call me oppa"

"But-

"Yeah, by the way. Are you the one, who spreading the rumor ?"

"What- What do you mean ? Why must I-

"Its your work right. Spying us, spreading false rumors and news. Can't you just stop it ? We are boring of your drama"

----------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE----------------------------------