Suddenly

Story of A Cold Girl

You woke early that morning. You got your bathed and ate your breakfast. You didn't knew what to do as you woke up too early, so you just watched tv while waiting to go to Woohyun's house. Suddenly, you heard a knocked. You were curious. Your head had imagine many bad things will happen if you open the door. You looked at the window and saw a postman with a box. You opened the door and took the box.

You were curious about the box, so you open it. You were totally shocked when you saw what was in the box. You threw the box away. It was your childhood things, and a picture of your family, but had been ripped.

 

There was a note written :

"Park Shin Gyul. The only child of Lee's family. Don't you feel weird, why your name is Park when you father is Lee ? Anyways, I'm not gonna do anything to you. Just want to give back your childhood memories. How, do you like it ? Your childhood memories, I bet you don't like it. How can you like it when you doesn't have any memories when you were a childhood. Pity you"

"Who sent this ? Woohyun's dad... cannot be. If not him, then who........ Another problem. Why is my life so complicated ?" *sighed*

You decided to forget about the problems as you were going to have a fun day with INFINITE. Soon, you changed to your clothes. You took a taxi and went to Woohyun's house. 10mins later, you arrived at his house. You were greteed by the bow of the workers there. You felt very awkward and said to them :

"You don't have to bow. Its felt weird"

"I'm sorry miss but we have to. You are soon to be the part of this family"

"But, still-

"You're here" 

You looked at Woohyun who is walking towards you. 

"Let;s go" *wrap his arms around your waist*

You were shocked by his sudden action and felt embrassed infront of the workers. You pushed his arms away.

"I can still walk properly, you know"

"Why ? Is it wrong, to do that to my soon-to-be wife ?"

"Stop it" *leaves him*

"Park Shin Gyul. What a unique girl. Heyy, wait for me"

The workers just laughed watching you and Woohyun. 

"So lucky. What a cute couple" *the worker said*

Later, INFINITE members arrived and you all went to Lotte World. You and Woohyun voluntereed to buy the ticket. While waiting for the tickets, Woohyun leaves you alone to buy foods. Suddenly some boys appeared besides you. They were disturbing you. At first, you just ignore them but they were still disturbing you. One of them said :

"Do you come here, alone ? Eyyy, its no fun alone. Let's play together"

"I'm sorry-

Suddenly, Hoya wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

"I'm sorry. but, she is with me. So, can you please, go"

"Aisssshhhh, this guy. Let's go"

Just like that, they walked away. You stared at Hoya for a while and push him lightly as you had got your tickets. You leaves him at the counter and went to meet INFINITE back. There, you saw Woohyun eating happily. 

"This guy, really" *you thought*

"Here, your tickets" *give to INFINITE*

Then, Hoya came from behind you calmly. They felt something weird.

"Why is Hoya appeared from the counter ?" *they all thought*

"Hoya hyung, where did you go ? Why are coming from the counter ?"

"*coughed* I... "

"He went to the toilet. On the way, he saw me and we wait together" *you answered them*

"Oh..."

"Okey, okey. Don't waste our time, let's play the ice skate"

-------------------------------------SKIP TO THE ICE SKATE--------------------------------

You were wearing the ice skater's shoe. You were unstable as its your first time went to the Lotte World. As you were about to fall, some one catched you. It was Woohyun.

"Slowly, slowly. Walk slowly" *holding your hands*

"Shin Gyul, sit at the bench for a while"

You were curious why he wanted you to sit at the bench, but still. You listened to him. Suddenly, Woohyun knee infront of you and tied your shoe lace.

"You don't want to get injured right ?"

"..."

"Let's go" *holding your hands*

----------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE--------------------------------