Other Sides of Woohyun

Story of A Cold Girl

After that, he grabbed your hand and dragged you to your class. As you were about to arrive at your class. You pushed Woohyun's hand slowly. He suprised by your action and stopped his walked. 

"Just until here. They will saw us and said-

"Are you afraid of them ?"

"... I'm not"

"Then, why do you stop here ? I just thought that I will send you until you sit on your place, you know"

"You don't need to do that. I better go first" 

You walked to your class leaving Woohyun behind. 

------------------------------SKIP TO RECESS----------------------------

"Park Shin Gyul"

You stopped. Then, a girl approached you. She gave you something like a note. You took it with a curious look and then smile a bit to her.

"You should smile more. You look beautiful when smiling"

"..."

"I'm sorry"

You read the note given and it was from the same person that you had receieved before.

"Since you don't do anything yet. I think, I should help you with this problem. Let me just tell you the truth. You and Hoya is siblings. Your parents agreed to change your surname to Park because they planned to send you to the Children's Freedom (charity house). When your mother is pregnant to you, she cannot handle it anymore, as she had never planned to have you. So, they decided to seperate you and your brother, Hoya. So, how is it ? Complicated, right your family. That's it for now"

"What is this person talking about ? Cannot be.... How can Hoya is my brother ? Talking nonsense" *you thought*

Then, INFINITE asked you to eat with them, together. You sat down and kept quiet as you were not a talkative person. Suddenly, their conversation attracted you. You heard something from Hoya.

"I'm tired, from finding my lost younger sister" *sighed*

"Hyung, fighting. Don't tell me you want to give up"

"I'm not give up. I'm just... I don't know what to do anymore to find her"

Then, Sunggyu spoke up.

"How about we help you find your lost sister ?"

"Really ?"

"Yeah, we can do it. Right, Shin Gyul ?" *Woohyun asked you*

You just nodded as you were shocked by Woohyun sudden question.

--------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUE---------------------------------------