I Love You More

The Lost Diary
 
 
Dear Diary,
 
 
The thing is, I love creepy things....
 
 
 
 
Namjoo woke up the next morning a little early than the others. She tiptoed and carefully went outside their tent, so she won't wake the others. 
 
When she went outside a few other juniors were there but since she's not that close with them, she just decided to take a walk in the forest. She asked her teacher for permission first before setting off. 
 
She was already enjoying the amazing beauty of the nature in front of her when she hear a sound of leaves from somewhere, and when she turn around a fast thing flew to her direction and hit her face.
 
"Oww" she bend a little from the pain and touched her nose. 
 
She look around and saw that the thing that hit her face was a basketball. 
 
"Seriously, Who tried to play basketball earlyi the morning inside a forest?!" She said to herself before she heard footsteps gettingnear. 
 
"Where did the ball go?" Lay , who came out from a bunch of trees said.
"Namjoo?" Chen who was with Lay said, noticing the girl
"Were you get hit?" Lay asked noticing Namjoo's red face and she nodded
"Oh my god I'm sorry Namjoo, I really do. I didn't know you were there" Chen over reactingly said, guilty because he throws the ball.
"It's ok oppa, but why are you playing basketball?"
"is it forbidden?"
"No but, inside the forest? And where did you get the ball?"
"There's a cabin over there, well we're not sure if some teachers were using it, but it looks like it is not"
"really?"
"yeah, actually  the cabin, if you look at it, it looks like there'd be a ghost inside" Lay continued
 
Namjoo's eyes brighten up hearing the word ghost. She has this crazy obsession with creepy stuff.
 
"Can you show me where it is? I wanna see!  I wanna see!"
"woah, you're not that excited huh, I thought you'd be scared?"
"Hey, aren't you hurt? We need to take care of your face first" Chen said, worrying about Namjoo and because he feel like the two forgot about him being there.
"Chen's right, let's take care of you first" Lay said
"I'm okay, no worries, promise I'm perfectly fine. Please oppa? show me the cabin"
"o..okay" 
 
Lay lead the way to the said cabin, forgetting about the ball on the ground. Not long after the three came infrotn of a cabin. It looks old and obvious that it is not being used for a long time. Namjoo excitedly get to the door and slowly open it, getting excited with the creepy creekng sound that the door makes.
 
"uhh, hate that sound" Chen commented
Lay just pat his back "Let's go" he said and motioned to followe Namjoo.
 
 
"Ahhh!" Namjoo shouted and the two men ran inside.
 
"Namjoo!" they shouted as soon as they get inside the cabin, but Namjoo wasn't there. It was a dark inside, only a little light form the window and some holes on the roof. 
"nam...joo?"
"where are you?" they kept walking inside the cabin, when the door suddenly closed.
 
"Namjoo?!" the two headed for the door and tried to open it, but it feels like someone was preventing it from opening
 
"yeah yeah, Namjoo, what a funny prank" Chen said sarcastically
 
 
"o...ppa" a sof voice spoke, and one thing that the two guys was sure about is that the voice didn't come from outside. 
 
"Namjoo?" Lay said trying to see trough the dark. Chen was about to go to the voice but Lay hold his hands
"what?"
"is that Namjoo? what if it's not?"
"she called us oppa. And besides, she scream earlier right? maybe she got injured"
"If that's Namjoo, who is preventing the door to open?" Lay questioned his friend
"we'll never know if we won't take a look" Chen said and will took a step but something rolled to his feet.
 
The ball.
 
 
The ball that they left out in the forest.
 
 
 
The two slowly look up..... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Namjoo, who was outside the cabin, preventing the door to open and tryng to scare his seniors, notice that the two were not pulling the door anymore.
 
"oh?" 
 
she noticed and can hear that the two was having a commotion insde, but she can't hear clearly what they were saying.
 
"no fun anymore, but thanks, it's hard to keep the door closed when two guys were at the other side...." Namjoo said as she slowly open the door but the two guys came running out
 
"what's that?" she asked herself before Chen came back and pulled her too. They all ran back to their camp site.
 
 
 
 
 
"woah.." 
 
"where have you been?" Suho asked
 
"and why are you with Namjoo?" chorong asked
 
The three, due to the extreme runnng can't answer the question, because they were still trying to catch their breath
 
"I will never, ever, go back there again!" Chen exclaimed and sat on the ground
 
"I can't believe what  just saw" Lay said
 
"Oppa, what did you saw? Omo! Did you saw a ghost?! Oh my god you're so lucky!"
"yeah, what a luck" Lay said
 
"aww, I should've seen it"
 
 
 
 
♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥
 
 
 
 
The day was still tiring and fun. They get to play and do actvities with their friends and schoolmates. They gained new friends from other sections and the bond bwtween them is strengthen. 
 
It was their lunch break and Kyungsoo and Namjoo was sitting beside each other as usual, happily eating their lunch that Kyungsoo personally help in preparing while having a chat
 
 
"hey baby, heard that you experience something creepy"
"ah, actually no, It's just lay oppa and Chen oppa. It's so unfair that I havne't seen it" she pouted and Kyungsoo just chuckled with his girlfriend's cuteness. 
"I haven't seen Lay or Chen hyung, but as the other said, they were really pale, and you here is wishing to see the ghost?"
"but you know that I love creepy things"
"more than you love me?"
"of course, I love you more baby!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
...but I love him more :)
 
-Shikshin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥
 
 
 
Just a short... and creepy chapter I wrote today
'cause I was hit by a ball on the face during our P.E class.
 
LOL that is why Namjoo is also hit on her face. WTF
 
A little ChenJoo moment though Lay is interupting LOL.
ChenJoo has a lot of  fans, I'm also one of them.
But OTL, I can't change it, in here, Namjoo is for Kyungsoo.
 
You know it's really hard to pick between ChenJoo and KyungJoo right?
You feel me?
 
Okay so Namjoo is the last one huhu sobs.
well, it's not the end yet.
 
This is getting long. 
Be sure to read the next Chapter! HAHAHA
More author's note xD
 
I'm going crazy I'm sorry