My Only One

The Lost Diary

 

Dear Diary,

It's not like he's going away to a far away land.

I'm just afraid that I'll lose him...

 

Yookyung puffed her cheeks sighed deeply. It was the day when they would go camping. She should be happy, but something was bothering her, and also, she couldn't help but be jealous with her friends. All of them were with their boyfriends. Naeun was with Kai, Hayoung with Sehun, Namjoo with Kyungsoo. Xiumin can't be with her that moment because the seniors were riding a different bus. 

 
Then suddenly she feel that someone sat beside her. She look at her side and saw Tao. 
 
"Look so sad?" he asked
"It's nothing"
"don't be jealous with them, you will see hyung at the campsite" he said and smiled
"I know that but"
"eyy, don't frown, you're getting ugly"
"silly"
"Do you want me to be your boyfriend for a while?"
"silly, don't say something like that" Yookyung said and fake a laugh. She was a bit awkward because Tao confessed to her before. 
 
"I'm just kidding, don't worry I'm here today as your friend, if you need one, okay?"
"thanks"
 
After a good 3 hours on the road that seems like forever, they finally arrive at the camping site. There were three different site, each for every year. The juniors site was not that far from the seniors.
 
"Okay, juniors you can set up your tents here now, all boys would be on the left and girls at the right" the teacher said
"Yes ma'am"
 
They all started to set up their tent. Yookyung, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung set up their big tent. Which can accomodate the four of them, meanwhile Kai and Tao, shared tent and Kyungsoo and Sehun on the other  tent.
 
 
 
♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥
 
 
 
"Okay students, I know you're all tired after the ride so you can do whatever you want. You can rest or can go the beach or other campsite. Just be sure to comeback for lunch and afterlunch, we will start our activities, clear?"
"Ne"
 
"Girls, wanna go to the beach?" Namjoo said
"Okay"
"Yookyungie, you look sad, any problem?" Naeun asked
"No, I'm fine"
"Hey girls" Kai and Kyungsoo suddenly showed in front of them "Can we uhm..."
"fine they're going with you" Yookyung said, before she and Hayoung pushed Naeun and Namjoo to the two boys
"Yah"
"Are you okay if we go?" Namjoo asked
"of course just go with your boyfriends"
"okay, see you later" Naeun said and she go with Kai, while Namjoo go with Kyungsoo
 
"Hayoung"
"yes unni?"
"why are you not with Sehun?" Yookyung asked
"do I have to? And besides if I go, you'll be left alone"
"I'm fine you know, or you and Sehun got a problem?"
"I don't know"
"what do you mean?"
"He's acting weird, you know at the bus, he's so quiet, it's like he was thinking about something"
"why don't you talk to him?"
"I'm afraid"
"afraid of what?"
"what If I don't want what I'll hear, what if he found someone else, what if he don't love me anymore? What if.."
"Don't jump into conclusions, you'll never know if you won't ask. And I think none of those you said was the reason"
"You sure?"
"Hayoung, Sehun is my classmate, you don't know how much he boasted to our whole class about you." Yookyung said that made Hayoung blushed 
"Really?"
"really. So go to him now"
"but, how about you?"
"I'll be fine, I'll rest for a bit here"
"Okay, see you later unni"
 
Hayoung then ran and went to Sehun. While Yookyung was left alone. She actually don't want to be left alone, she also wants to spend time with her friends, but she can't hold them back. She watched as the other students get into their tents for sleep while some went to the beach or just play with their friends. Yookyung sat on a rock, and just sighed.
 
"How come you're so good at advising to your friend, but you are here alone, and can't even face your own problem"
 
Yookyung look up and saw Tao
 
"I don't have a problem" she answered
"I don't believe you"
"it's true"
"then what are thinking about?"
"just some things"
"Xiumin hyung?"
 
Yookyung can't answer. Tao was looking at her eyes deeply,
 
"Okay fine, it's about him"
"do you get in a fight?"
"No"
"Then what?"
"I'm just thinking that he will graduate already. He'll go the university"
"Is that bad?"
"No, of course not. I'm happy for him, but I'm afraid about our relationship."
"why? You're afraid that he will find some girl there? Because you won't be spending more time with each other?" Yookyung nodded
"That's a good university,there are so many pretty and nice girls. And besides, we can't spend time with each other often. I won't be the same without him. He's the one who always cheer me up and the one to push me to do what my heart wants"
"If he really loves you, he won't look at other girls. And besides, you love him right?" Tao said
"of course, very much"
"then trust him"
"you're right"
"yeah, so smile now. If you continue with that frowning face, you'll  get ugly."
"yah!"
"kidding, so come on?"
"where?"
"To your boyfriend, duh?"
"but.."
"He should enjoy this camping because it's his last before he graduate and I'm sure he's not that enjoying right now because you're not with him."
"Let's go"
 
Tao and Yookyung walked to the senior's camp.  They see a lot of seniors so they just sneak to the side where they saw Suho and Chorong.
 
"Unni! Oppa" Yookyung called
"Hyung, Noona!"
"hey, what brought you here?" Suho said
"Why? did they disturb your sweet moment?" Lay who just pop out of nowhere said
"This little girl was looking for his boyfriend" Tao said
"Oh, Xiumin oppa? I think I saw him with Chen" Chorong said
"They said they're going somewhere. Maybe at the beach?" Suho said
"Ah is that so, Thank you unni,oppa"
"welcome"
 
Yookyung turned around to go the beach, Tao followed her but not before pulling Lay with him.
 
"Yah why are you taking me?" Lay asked
"Just come with me"
"ow fine"
 
When they got to the beach they saw Baekhyun and Eunji pulling each other to the water.
 
"Unni!" Yookyung called Eunji
 
The couple stop and Eunji went closer to Yookyung
 
"Yookyung, why? Where are the others?"
"With their boyfriends, anyway  have you seen Xiumin oppa?"
"Xiumin oppa? He's just here earlier"
"He's with Chen, oh there they are" Baekhyun said
They all look at the direction where Baekhyun was looking and saw Xiumin and Chen.
 
Yookyung smiled but then her smile faded when she noticed that Xiumin was not smiling. 
 
"Yookyung? Why are you here?" He asked
"I'm here to see you oppa" Yookyung said and smiled, not wanting to show her dissapointment. Usually, when Xiumin saw her, he will automatically smile. And when he got near, he won't ask those questions, but he will just hug her and say 'Yookyungie! You missed me already? Haha Oppa missed you too'
 
But none of those happened, when Yookyung answered, he smiled. But she can tell that it was a forced smile.
 
Yookyung look at Xiumin's face,  he seems like he wants to say something.
 
"Oppa, can I talk to you?"
"sure"
"I mean, alone. Just the two of us"
"ah" Xiumin remembered that the others were still there "okay"
 
Yookyung hold his hand as she pulled him away. She noticed that Xiumin look back at their friends, to a particular person who was also looking at them. Tao.
 
 They got to a part where there are no people.  Yookyung let go of his hand, but Xiumin hold her wrist and pulled her in for a hug
 
"O..oppa"
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't act like that"
"oppa"
"I saw your reaction"
"But... why did you act like that?" Yookyung asked and look up to Xiumin
"I just.."
"Are you jealous with Tao?" She asked breaking their hug
"It's .... but..Yes, I'm jealous" he said and pouted
Yookyung smiled "don't be"
"I know, but I can't help it. Don't you know,all I think about is you. Watching my friends with their girlfriends, I really want to transfer to your bus and be with you. Then when I sneak to your camp, I just wanna surprise you but then I saw you laughing  with him. Don't you know how much that hurts? I know he's our friend but still, i don't want to see you with other guys"
" so you saw that?"
"Yes"
"Don't worry,he's just trying to cheer me up"
"why? Is something bothering you?"
" yes"
"What is it?"
"us"
"us?" Xiumin asked, confused
"Oppa, even if you enter the university, and meet other girls, you won't leave me right?"
"ah, you know what, you're so cute"
"oppa, answer my question"
"Yookyung, even if that university is full of pretty girls, my eyes will only look at you. You're my only one. They are nothing compared to you"
"oppa, I know now, I will study there too. When I graduated, I will study in the same univesity as you"
"but it's not the best university out there"
"so? It's still a good university. And you are there. If I go to a different university I'll just worry everyday. And they also offer the course that I want so it'll be fine. So oppa, wait for me okay?"
"sure, I will"
 
Yookyung smiled at him, a genuine one.
 
"Come here" Xiumin said and wrap his arms around Yookyung and kissed the top of her head "I love you"
 
 
 
 
...but his words makes my fear fade away.
 
I believe in him and I believe in our love.
 
 
-Francheska
 
 
 
 
 
♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥
 
EXO jamming along to NoNoNo at Seoul Music Awards
 
APINK dancing to growl at Seoul Music Awards
 
EXO and APINK on Infinite Challenge
 
Oh those interactions
 
My EXOPINK feels :))
 
 
And there is this petition for APink News season 4! freaking SEASON 4!
guys! we need 5000 signs! 
 
They said it's already the third or so petition, PANDAS! let's make it happen!
 
But OTL I'm really missing our Yookyung-ie. 
 
If APN will have a season four, I wish that they could guest Yookyung 
 
Or they can just make her the anchor/reporter every ep, remember on season2?
 
OKAY I'm sorry, I'll stop now.
 
My fangirl heart was a mess right now.