chapter 14

Accept me

"What's wrong?" SuHo asked, looking at a dazed Jessica. 

Ever since their talk, Mi Young's words never once left Jessica's mind. She knew she was right. She knew someone was bound to get hurt with any decision she might choose but how could she choose between the three persons that already took something from her?

She can't deny the fact that Mi Young was somewhat right about her not moving on with the fact that Kris is here somewhere. She was so sure she was in love with SuHo but now why is she doubting her love for him?

Damn Mi Young for making me confused, She thought, 

"Sica!" SuHo practically screamed, dragging her back to reality and out of her reverie.

She glared at him for a second before shaking her head. "What?"

"Are you okay? You seem dazed off."

"Sorry, just got something in my mind." She then looked around. "Where's Allie?"

"She's in her room, reading a book, why?"

"Oh," Nodding her head, she stood up and went to walk towards her room but stopped. "Aren't you going home? It's already 10:30 PM."

SuHo looked confused more than ever hearing that from his girlfriend but can you blame her? There are just so many things running through her mind at the moment and she just wanted to rest.

"No goodbye?" He then asked, hopeful that Jessica might turn around, smile and give him a peck on the lips.

But not now. She couldn't bring herself to do the same thing everyday now that she's doubting her love for him. But can she really do it? Can she really face her boyfriend without hinting him that their relationship may or may not be stable like they used to know?

She sighs and turned around, not moving from her spot. "Goodbye and see you tomorrow and Goodnight,"

SuHo was about reply back with his sweet lines but Jessica didn't let him because she immediately walked away, entering her room, locking her door and stared at the ceiling wishing that her problems would vanish after doing so.

Jessica just stared at the ceiling thinking if leaving Goyang would be a right thing to do. Would running away from her problems be okay with her daughter? 

Of course not!

But what can she possibly do? She can't just dump SuHo, she also can't face Kris.

SuHo frowned deeply as he thought of a reason why his girlfriend is acting like that. Did he do something wrong? Did he do something that that saddens her without him realizing it? 

He walked away with the frown still in his face and walked out of the house with one thing in mind.

He's going clubbing.

ëë

"Man what's wrong with you?!" Kris screamed, glaring at Tao who was lounging at the living room watching some romantic movies.

"What's wrong?" Tao glared, pausing the movie and standing up to cross his arm.

"Why can't you watch a guy movie?"

"This is the only movie that I watch beside action movies." Tao sat back again and waited for Kris to seat next to him.

Kris hesitated for a moment before finally sitting next to him. He glanced at Tao for a second before debating if he should tell him what he had thought in mind.

Tao then broke the silence between them and asked. "Where were you?" 

"I went for a walk and decided about my situation with Jessica."

"So what's the decision?"

"I decided to take what's mine," A smile immediately formed on his lips. "And that includes my daughter and the woman she calls her mom."

"About time!" Tao screamed.

Kris' eyes widen as he screamed and glared at him. He stood up, punched his shoulder and walked away. He needed some time alone. Time alone to think about what kind of strategy would he use to get the two important girls back.

He went to lay on his bed and tried to sleep but sleep didn't seem to want him to. His eyes stayed open as he thought about Allie.

ëë

The sounds on the speakers almost made SuHo to rethink walking inside the club. It was loud, irritating and the place was crowded with drunken people who doesn't care about what people say.


The only thing that made him stay was the strong smell of his favourite alcohol. He walked towards the bar, ordered the certain alcohol and scanned the whole area, not knowing who he was looking for.

"Hey handsome," A woman whispered in his ear, a seductive tone evident on her voice. 

Without answering, he started walking away from the woman but she stopped him by hugging him by his waist and leaning on his back.

"What's wrong? Why are you leaving?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested."

"Not Interested? You haven't seen me yet and you're already leaving me. Turn around and I would certainly change your mind."

"I'm really sorry but I didn't come here to socialize. I came here to have a drink on my own and leave."

"Are you sure though? You'll miss the chance to be with a gorgeous girl like me," She then placed her hands below his manhood but SuHo slapped it and pushed her away from him.

"I'm sorry but I'm not like those guys you have with. I have a girlfriend and I would like to stay faithful." He then walked away.

Only this time, he was stopped by a certain girl dancing with a a guy on the dance floor. He had no second thought of stomping his way there and yanking her away from him. The girl looked shocked and glared at SuHo.

"What the is wrong with you?" She screamed, knowing that he can't hear her if she spoke on her normal tone. 

"Let's go home!" He screamed back, pulling her.

"Home?! You want me to go home with you?!" She pulled away and pushed him away from her. "I don't even know you!"

"Don't play games with me!"

She punched him on the chest but it didn't seem to affect him. "Play games with you? Ha! You must be the one playing! I do not honestly know you!"

"Jessica, what the hell are you talking about now? I know there's something bothering you but you could have talked to me about it rather than go to a club and dance with a random guy!"

"Jessica? My name is not Jesscia!"

"Didn't I tell you not to play games with me?! If Allie and your parents see you drunk you have to explain yourself!"

"Allie? Who's Allie? And my parents are in America, how can I explain myself to them?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"The hell I'm serious right now. My name is Jung Eunji. Not Jessica! Whoever this Jessica girl you're talking about is not here!"

SuHo stared at her, flabbergasted. If what she's saying is true, then why the hell does she look a lot like her? 

He walked away almost immediately as she glared at him. He needed to sleep, maybe because he's just tired.