Chapter 9: 5 years later.

Accept me

5 years later.

 

“Hey,” SuHo greeted, stealing another kiss from Jessica.

Jessica smiled, placed her five year old daughter down and hugged him but her daughter stopped and pushed SuHo away from her.

“Allie baby,” SuHo said, taking the baby in his arms.

“Daddy!” She screamed happily hugging him.

Jessica stepped back and let her baby be happy with her father. She was happy now, the two most important people in her life are here and she wouldn’t let anything to separate them.

 “Oh! Joon Myun!” Sora shockingly greeted, standing beside Jessica, “Where have you been, young man?”

SuHo smiled at her. “I was sent to work overseas for the past two days.”

Sora only nodded her head and excused herself, leaving the three. SuHo took Allie and sat on the couch while Jessica went to grab something to eat for the three of them.

“Daddy!” Allie shouted again, playing with her father’s head.

“What is it?” He asked, smiling.

“I love you!” She laughed and hugged him.

Jessica arrived just to hear her say those words, her heart melted at the scene before her and she couldn’t believe that SuHo would still be with her even though at some point of their four year relationship, she tried to push him away.

“Mommy!” Allie shouted, snapping Jessica away from her thoughts.

She smiled, sat next to SuHo and handed her the yogurt she loved so much. While Jessica was busy feeding Allie, SuHo looked at her with admiration and his eyes were filled with love. He couldn’t believe that she’s already his after a year of persuasion.

SuHo courted Jessica with a span of one year and while she was pregnant. It was hard, SuHo admitted that but because he was madly in love with Jessica, he waited patiently and fulfilled his promise, making her the happiest woman in the world.

The only thing that snapped him out of his thoughts was when he was called by his daughter, she wasn’t actually his, he knew that but if taking care and loving her would add the smile in the mother’s face, he would gladly do it.

“Yes, baby girl?” He asked.

“I want to go to the beach!” She screamed, jumping at his father’s lap.

The couple laughed at how energetic the child is and agreed once they saw how happy she is. Jessica and SuHo prepared the necessary things while Allie went to play with her grandmother Sora.

“Let’s go?” Jessica asked as she comes out holding hands with her boyfriend.

Allie excitedly nodded her head and dashed out of the house with Sora, Jessica and SuHo following closely behind. Once they they were settled in, SuHo started driving towards the beach while Jessica, Sora and Allie started playing.

When they arrived, Allie immediately bolted towards the sand with Sora closely following behind, SuHo prepared the tent for them and Jessica prepared the food Sora made. Once they were done, they changed to their swim wear and played the whole day.

Once afternoon came, Jessica and Sora decided to rest while SuHo played with Allie. Jessica prepared her daughter’s clothes and other things while Sora ate some food.

“Are you planning to have another baby?” Sora suddenly asked, smirking at Jessica who blushed like a tomato.

“What?!” She screamed, looking away.

“You know, one day SuHo will decided to propose to you and you’ll get married and then you two would think if you guys want to have another child.”

“Sora unnie, that’s not what I’m thinking about now,” She answered but still blushing.

“What’s your answer?”

“Maybe?” She covered her face as she hears Sora laugh.

While Sora was still laughing, SuHo and Allie decided to come back and playfully back hug Jessica since they are still wet from the water, once they did this, Jessica let out a small scream and laughed when they attacked her with kisses.  

“Okay, enough!” Sora immediately shouted standing up. “If you need me, I’m going to buy hotdogs.”

“Can I come?” Allie suddenly asked, running to stand beside Sora.

Sora smiled, picked her up and waved goodbye at the couple who was still staring at their retreating figure. Once they were gone, SuHo sat beside Jessica and held her near.

“I’m tired,” SuHo suddenly complained, resting his head on her shoulder. “Allie wore me out.”

Jessica laughed and patted his head, “Poor SuHo,”

“Kiss me?” He then asked, smirking once he saw Jessica staring at her. “It’s the only way to energize me.”

“You’re too cheesy for me.” Jessica laughed once he pouted. “But you’re my cheesy man.”

He then decided to steal a kiss from her, making her laugh. After that, they decided to talk about things that had happened between them, mostly about the part where SuHo told her that this was the same place he brought her for their 9th month of SuHo courting Jessica.

“You know, I still can’t believe you even stayed with me even after I gave birth to Allie.”

“Why?” SuHo then intertwined their hands. “I promised to never leave you Jessica and of course I never break promises.”

“I know, but wasn’t it hard?”

“It was.” SuHo then suddenly chuckled. “Especially after we ate the dessert.”

Jessica’s eyes widen at the said part of their memory. She could still remember how angry she was at SuHo for bringing her to the beach because after eating the dessert Jessica immediately came into labor, good thing there was some nice people who helped them because SuHo couldn’t do it by himself especially when he’s being punched by his girlfriend.

“I really hated you that time.”

“Hey, you can’t blame a man for wanting to spend their 9th month in the beach.”

Jessica just rolled her eyes and noticed her daughter running towards them. SuHo noticed as well and immediately scooped her up and sat back and let her give a hotdog to her mother.

“Now that’s what you call a happy family.” Sora suddenly chimed in, looking at them smiling.

“Where’s Ji Woo?” SuHo then asked after taking a bite.

“He’s on a business trip with his co workers; he wouldn’t be back until next month.”

“I miss grandpa!” Allie suddenly complained, hugging SuHo. “Daddy, why isn’t he here yet?”

SuHo looked at her and said, “Don’t worry baby girl, grandpa just had something to do, he’ll be back even before you finished counting 1 to 10!”

Allie smiled and wiggled her way out of his grasp and went running to the water again. Jessica rolled her eyes and followed her daughter while SuHo stayed and finished his hotdog.

“You really love her, do you?” Sora asked as she seats down across him.

“Yes,” He nods his head.

“So what’s your next step?” She then crosses her legs and waits for his answer. “Remember what I told you? Hurt her, I’ll hurt your face.”

“Of course I do.” He then glanced at Jessica and Allie. “I want to ask her but I don’t think she’s ready yet.”

Sora’s eyes widen. She was right all along. “You were planning on asking her to marry you?!”

He only nodded his head.

“I asked Jessica if you guys were planning on having another baby, she blushed and answered a maybe.”

“Noona!” SuHo immediately covered his face. “We’re not even talking about that!”

“But you will in the future, trust me.” She then winked at him and ran to meet the other girls half way.

SuHo followed their retreating figure and smiled. This is one of the reasons why he decided to stay here; he couldn’t stand seeing the two most important girls in his life to cry.

SuHo’s family is very rich, he found them two months after Jessica left. He was happy at first, knowing that he could meet his parents but when they came to pick him up, they were like humans without a soul. He never saw him happy nor cries because of something and they never did celebrate his birthday with him.

Jessica may be lucky to have her parents but SuHo wished he never had met them. They wanted him to leave and go to the states and marry someone he doesn’t know but when he decided to visit Sora’s coffee shop one day, he saw the girl that he knew would change his life.