Into Town

Unexpected

Riri's POV:

  Waking up in the morning was better then I expected, I had slept really well and today was a great day waiting to happen . Due to all the energy spent yesterday, and a good meal, I was ready to take on something bigger then just following around the regular every day routine. I was going into town with the girls, and a few of the guys! This trip would be different from the last one, It was actually in the city, thank god. I stretched and sent the regular texts out reminding the others, but I didn't get an immediate reply, Luna must still be asleep, Haven is probably awake for sure but just busy. I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and walked over to the bathroom listening to "Can't Nobody" by 2ne1. It's normal that I'm a total fangirl for CL right? I seriously have like a lady crush on her or something. I threw on my favorite leather jacket, a white t-shirt and black shorts. Summer was comming to an end soon, it'd be a great time to buy some sweaters and stuff. About 30 minutes later, when I was done getting ready I walked back out into my room to find Sehun still asleep. Rumor has it that Exo is supposed to be comming out with an album soon, so they've been very busy, I both believe it and not believe it since well, he has been a bit more tired and stuff lately, but also still has energy to be a jerk.. That's okay, it's normal. I took out the headphones from my phone and let the speakers blast Big Bang's "Fantastic Baby" loud enough to wake up a small house worth of people. It worked. Sehun sat up in bed as I wrapped up the headphones and threw a pillow at me.

  "Goodmorning" I said while tossing the pillow back on the bed and lowering the volume. I held back a giggle as he glared at me. He sighed and layed back down trying to fall back asleep. I fixed my hair where the pillow had messed it up and walked over to the bed sitting on his back. He barely moved but it was enough to make him wake up.. again. "Get up, we're going to town today, remember? Because I'm 'Ohhh so lonely and need a companion' ", I said with a smile. He sighed and nodded. The second he tried getting up, I was immediately moved.. probably the same reason he didn't really care that I was sitting on him to began with. I'm not hard to carry around.. He grabbed his stuff and left to get ready. I grabbed my bag and skipped down the hall to Luhan and Luna's room. I was in a really good mood today for some reason. I opened the door to find Luhan already awake, well that made me feel less guilty now that I know I wouldn't be bothering him. He just looked at me without saying a word, we rarely talked, so there wasn't any reason to say anything now either, but he was pretty used to me comming into the room to talk to Luna now. I shook her awake nicely and told her the reason for getting up.

  The news of the trip made her happier to be woken up and she ran off to go get ready. Great, now everyone was up so I just had to wait for the others to finish dressing and then we can leave! I would make breakfast.. but that's one thing I'm not allowed to do. Have you ever burnt noodles in the microwave?No? Well, I have, and I'm not exactly allowed to cook without someone helping me now. I went to go make a cup of tea since that I was actually pretty boss at.

  About 40 minutes later, all the people who were comming to town with us were gathered in the living room. "Wooooo!" I exclaimed placing my hands above my head. "You seem to be in a really good mood today, any specific reason why?" Haven asked with a small laugh. "Nope! Just woke up like this" I smiled. We all boarded into the van as the others went to the recording studio. 

  After a very somewhat active car ride, we had arrived. "Yayyyy!" I cheered. "It's a little bit weird how rediculously good you're mood is today" Sehun said while walking off with Luhan and Tao. "Psh, You're weird" I replied sticking out my tongue and crossing my arms. "Wait, let's all go shopping together for awhile, since lunch time is soon, it's better then splitting up" Luna said while dragging the boys back. "I think that's a good idea" Haven added which instantly brought Tao back.  "We have to shop with you girls too now? I'm not paying for your clothes" Sehun said to me leaning down to my eye level. I flicked his nose and flipped my hair turning around to smile at Luna. "If Kris came, he could have bought me something..." Tao said quietly. Although Luna suggested that we all shop together, she grabbed mine and Luhan's hand pulling us away, they seem to be getting closer lately, maybe because they're both still a little sick, they won't argue. Hehe, then again, it's kind of cute to watch. Haven was in the back talking to Tao about something that none of us could hear.. They were very quiet and mysterious lately, it's oddly fitting. Sehun walked closely behind us occassionally talking to Luhan. " Oh! Ming wanted us to pick her up something from that store, it actually looks pretty cool, can we go there?" I asked. Without even answering Haven and Tao had already speeded over there. "I like this" Haven said holding up an entire outfit. "I like this one!" Luna said also with her own outfit in hand. They giggled and ran over to dressing room as I was looking at accessories. I was easily distracted by cute things, causing Ming's store choice to be very addictive. After the girls ran past me to get to the dressing room, I had realized that I was in lala land. Oops, haha. I ran over to go grab some clothes I like also and joined them in trying stuff on. Later, we all walked out of the dressing room and called over the guys. "What do you think? Yes or no?" Haven asked. "Tao walked up to her and looked at the green sweater shirt she had picked out and smiled. "It's pretty" He added. Luhan just smiled at Luna in approval before walking away. It probably wasn't really his thing. "That hat he is wearing is really cute.. it's a Koala" she said while fallowing after him with her phone. Picture maybe?? I leaned against the wall waiting for the others to finish talking when a hat was placed over my head. I looked up to see that Sehun had put it on me.

  "What's this for?" I asked. "Nothing really, the outfit just looks cuter with it" he said while walking away. I smiled and shouted, "Thank you!" after him. "Should we buy these?" Haven asked. Luna came back in time to hear that part of the conversation and said," Yes! Obviously! We have the money, it's really suiting, and look!" she showed us her phone 

"That's an intresting angle.. did he know you were taking a photo?" I asked her. "Nope, he was looking in the mirror, I told him I was answering a text" she said while putting away her phone. After that Haven pulled us into the dressing rooms again "You guys take too long, the shop keeper is staring at us weird" she said. I laughed as we changed back and took up the stuff to the register. We payed and walked a bit more looking for the next shops to go to.

We shopped for about 3 more hours and ended up buying a lot more then we had originally expected to. "Ah, I'm exhausted" I said while laying down on  the sitting rim of a fountain. "We should go get lunch, I'm hungry, oh and I found this great place online!" she said while grabbing her phone to show us. "It's called Blind?" Haven asked. "Yeah" she replied. "It's a little bit far, I'll call the driver and we can head there" I said but as I finished speaking Sehun had already brought out his phone to call. I felt a little bit bad since the boys had to hold some of our bags.. Maybe another time we can all go to the beach or something, but with all of Exo. 

A few minutes later, the car had arrived since the driver had not been far away. Loading the stuff into the car took awhile, and the trunk was PACKED, but it was totally worth it. Unlike the car ride here, most of us fell asleep for awhile on the way there. Guess shopping until you drop really is possible.  When we arrived at the cafe, we all stretched and got out. It was... dark. Like, you actually eat in the dark sort of dark.  I looked around at the others who some seemed as confused as me. "It is called Blind, had to expect it a little bit" Haven said while lightly hitting my arm and then pulling me in. After we finished eating, in the dark, we walked back outside to see it was still bright outside. It was a little bit weird, but the light also had revealed something. "OH, LUNA! LOOK! It's!!" I said while turning around quickly after seeing one of the employees who looked REALLY familiar. She and the others also turned around. "Oh!" she said as the mysterious person whom only we had knew turned to face us. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay so I probably should have posted this in the last chapter x-x But I updated it at like 3 AM.. so my brain derped and I forgot >_< So Sorry! Uhm first of all, I would just like to appologize for posting Chapter 15 so late x-x (And now 16... wow I lately.. stupid writer's block and finals week ;_;) I Promise to update more before break ends~ >w<

Second of all, I would like to add some personal reccomendations of stories I think are really good ^-^ And while waiting on Unexpected, you should totally go read if you haven't already o.o I swear they're like the best stories ever so go Enjoy them :D upvote if you can! and deff subscribe x3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139620/summer-vacation-with-a-jerk-comedy-romance-you-exo-luhan-moonri Summer Vacation with A Jerk :D P.S it has a sequal :3
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/330509/married-because-of-business-matters-arrangedmarriage-marriedlife-romance-you-exom-yixing-kris Married Because of Buisness Matters also has a sequal ^_^
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/576429/the-flirting-game-highschool-romance-you-exo-exok-exom-luhan Luna's story~ Yes that's right xD Luna the inspiration of Luna in my story ^_^ Also the story I'm co-authoring~ Go read it
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/619164/ice-cream-shop-friendship-romance-zelo-bap-shortstory-work Ice Cream Shop~ My new short story about B.A.P's Zelo :o

Look forward to what's to come :D