Growl

Unexpected

Haven's POV:

 "Do you think they'll be okay?" I asked looking over at Tao. He nodded at me and showed a slight smile,"They'll be fine". We had watched everything that just happened from the window, and couldn't help but to feel a little bit of worry. Tao had known the other members of Exo for almost his entire life, and I had never been closer to others like I've been with Riri and Luna. At the same time though, I want them to expand their horizons a little bit, find their own happiness. Tao and I acted as observers for the progress of our friends, the background help. However we also had our own story to complete. Tao's fingers interlaced with mine as we walked off down the hall. Although we were both supposed to have wushu practice today, that didn't mean we couldn't go hang out around town first, since we had a few hours to spare first. We decided to walk to the small shopping center nearby the school and hang out at a cafe.

 "Should we hang out at Starbucks for a little while?",he asked. "Sure,sounds good", I replied. "What do you want to order?", he asked as we walked inside to find it empty, aside from us, there was only 3 other used tables who already had their order,causing there to not be a line.  "Uhhh I could order seperately, you can go first", I offered."Just order", he said with a laugh,"consider this a date, it's only right that I pay". I looked down and smiled, too sweet. "I'll take a vanilla bean frap with some of those really amazing little madelines!" I told the barista. "I'll just take a regular coffee", he said while taking out his wallet to pay the barista. She nodded and told us that she would bring our orders when they were ready. We sat by the window and waited.  Shortly after, the barista came to our table with our orders. I happily watched as she set down my cookies, these things were like and awful addiction. I watched as people passed by outside, I wasn't really super social all the time, it really depends who I talk to. I liked Tao, we were close, and hell we even shared a room, but to be honest, there was still a lot that I didn't know about him. We hadn't even been here a week after all. There was one thing we were always able to talk about though, the people around us. That may not seem like much at first hearing, but it really is the key to almost every conversation a person could have. 

 "Hey, do you girls have plans for your next show? It's in like a month right?" he asked. "Yeah, exactly a month from today actually, are you going to be there?", he nodded and waited for my continuation. "Well, as a group, we don't really have much planned. We were more so thinking of just doing a bunch of small preformances, and doing a group show for the Winter Concert, I've heard we get to go on a camping trip for it, is that true?" I replied. "Oh right, I guess none of the teachers have told you girls yet, yeah there's a trip every year, this year its a trip to the mountains, it's not really camping, more like staying at a temple, but yes, all the leading groups or those who pass the register test are going to preform, it's the second biggest event of the school year" he answered. I smiled and thought about it in my head for awhile. It sounded really fun, I've went on day trips before and occassionally camping trips with my parents, but nothing like this, and definitively not this many people. " I look forward to it, and seeing Exo preform of course", I added with a laugh. He smiled and took a sip of his coffee. "Should we head to the park, it has a gym open to the public that would be really useful for our wushu training today" he asked. "Yeah,let's go" I said while taking his hand. We weren't together like that, just close, nothing was official, but sometimes, it really seemed like it was. It was enjoyable, a feeling that I missed. The walk might have seemed kind of far for some people, it was a little over a mile away, but for us, we were both fast walkers, making it seem pretty close actually. 

 We arrived within 30 minutes and set our stuff down inside the gym. Both of us still had half a drink left, and although we weren't tired we decided to sit along the wall of the empty gym and finish it.  Our chats ranged from one thing to another, it was fun, and before we knew it, it was already 20 minutes away from the time we were supposed to meet up with Luna,Luhan,Riri,and Sehun. Shoot... we were going to be late. I pulled him up and picked up my bag,"Sorry to ruin the moment, but we have 20 minutes to get back to school, we totally lost track of time". He looked over at his watched and pulled my hand this time. He was a faster runner, so it made me feel a little bit tired after awhile, but thanks to him, we might actually get there when we were supposed to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

 I looked back at Riri and smiled. Luhan had started to walk away the oppisite direction of Tao and Haven down the hallway. I turned around and noticed he was a few steps ahead of me. Rude.. did he plan to leave me here? I ran up to him and clinged to his arm which I think caught him by surprise since he looked down and stopped walking for a bit. I expected him to say something, so I looked away and pretended it was nothing even though I was actually watching him from the corner of my eye. He smirked and continued to walk with his hands in his pocket. Luhan held a reputation at the school being part of Exo, and had access to the fourth dance practice room. A practice room that was normally empty unless an extremely popular group was practicing inside. I never thought I'd actually enter it, except now, I was about to, and I wasn't even with a huge group, just a member of one, Luhan of Exo.  It felt like I was cheating in a bored game, yet I was excited.

 Without realizing it, I was smiling very noticably and Luhan just stared at me. "Don't just stand there, you have a lot to learn if I'm going to teach you two dances" he said while putting down his backpack. "What? Two dances? I thought it was just one?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. "Yeahh, about that, since I'm not really talking with Krystal anymore, I kind of don't have a dance partner, so in return of me teaching you growl, you can preform with me for TroubleMaker's first MV. I have to preform it for the Winter Collab show no matter what" he said. "That isn't really my problem... but because you are teaching me Growl, I guess I can help", I said while looking away trying to hide my smile.  I didn't want to seem too excited about this even though I was, although my sarcasm wasn't too great, I really can't wait. I shrugged and shaked my head a little bit trying to clear the daydream from my mind. I walked over to the wall where Luhan was and set down my stuff by his.  He walked over to a large stereo and put in a CD and grabbed a small little controller. "Ready? I'm going to show you all of it first, then we will break it down so you master each little part. When you can dance it at my pace, we can go check on Riri and Sehun to schedule you two a duo preformance" he stated. I nodded and he clicked on the music with the controller beginning the dance. 

 I never realized how much this guy actually works on his coreography since normally everytime I see him he's in the dorm doing absolutely nothing or out with friends, however the coreography was pretty intense... I messed up numerous times and I had the bruises to show it, but those bruises also made me only want to try harder. It was almost 7 PM when we were done. "Hey weren't we supposed to meet the others at like.. 6:30 latest?" I asked with a bit of worry. "What time is it?", he asked. ".... 6:57" I answered before asking, "Do you think they waited?". Luhan pulled out his phone and texted Sehun and Tao. "... Sehun said he didn't go meet with Tao due to a change of plans and Tao said they're back at the dorm already and the driver went home... so we're stuck walking unless we catch a cab" he answered and put his phone away. I sighed and grabbed my stuff.  "Normally cabs don't really pass by here at this hour, but since the dorm isn't too far,let's walk?" I said. He nodded and grabbed my hand so that we would walk together. It wasn't too dark due to all the lights around the school, but the sky itself looked pretty bad. "Do you think it'll rain?", I said with a pout. It wasn't that I despised the rain, it would just be really unfortunate to have to walk home in it.. He looked over at me and smirked,"Probably will". "Well then we should hurry up!" I said while pulling him to walk faster but he was stronger and didn't budge. Please sky just cooperate for awhile!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

 We watched as the others left in their own directions and after taking his hand he began to lead me to the tree. "So, I have a question", I said while raising a brow. "What now?" he said without looking at me. "Ugh, So rude, anyway if were learning dances wouldn't it make more sense to learn from someone like Kai?" after saying that he looked back at me. "Do you have a thing for Kai?" he asked. "WHAT? Jeez, I can't even ask a legit question, I'm just saying I've heard he's a really good dancer in Exo" I replied with shock from his question. This rude... UGH.. Why am I stuck with you of all people!!! "Then it shouldn't matter if I teach you,Exo is busy" he said while turning back around to walk. I cursed silently under my breath and followed him. A few minutes later we were there and he went to go plug in the radio at an outlit behind the gym on the other side of the tree. I crossed my arms and just waited after putting down my bag. He's totally going to get the silent treatment, payback should be served.  The song started playing and he demonstrated it to me without a word being said. What the hell? He should have at least said something, is he countering my silent treatment with a silent treatment?! After the song ended he looked over at me and so I got into my serious mode. I would not fall behind on this, hell it shouldn't even be hard. He didn't slow it down much, just told me to follow and restarted the song if I messed up without a word. We restarted at least 30 times before we finally got a minute through. "Yah! Okay, I have had enough of this, Say something! How could you counter my silent treatment with a silent treatment? You're such a freakin' jerk!" I said while punching his shoulder what I thought was hard. He didn't even flinch though, just looked to the side and tried to hide a laugh. UGHH..This guy...

 "What do you think I'm doing?" He asked highly amused. "What? Don't play dumb, You know exactly what your doing!" I said and pouted while crossing my arms.

 Sehun's POV:

   I seriously can't tell if this girl is seriously thinking that I'm giving her the silent treatment or she's just a dork. Regardless, she's amusing. I put my hand on her head and ruffled her hair.  Unlike most girls, she didn't fix it, just stared at me oddly. "You are so weird", she stated. I sighed and looked at the clock, 5:50 PM already. "Hey, let's practice about 4 more times, then we gotta go", I told her. She pulled out her phone to look at the time assumably but before she could turn the screen on I took it and put it in my pocket. "Hey! What was that for?" She asked and tried to get her phone back. "Unless you want to get it from my back pocket, stop trying", I told her assuming she would stop. "So?I don't care" she said while reaching over. My eyes widened and I backed up super fast. She looked at me confused. "Just.. do as I say okay?" he said. She probably is dying of laughter in her head right now.. I set down her phone out of site on the grass by mine and replayed the song. After a few more runs I gave her back her phone. "Sehun!! We were supposed to meet the others like 15 minutes ago! Why did we do so many reruns?" she said while hitting my arm, again.. She doesn't really hit hard at all so it's a bit pointless, but still adorable.  "Were not meeting the others! Let's go to dinner!" I said while taking her hand and running off to the corner to catch a taxi. Thankfully one had drove by and to our surprise we had caught the last one for the next few hours. I sent a text to Luhan and Tao that we wouldn't be meeting up with them and then didn't care to wait for a reply. Riri rolled her eyes and looked at me. "So where are we going?" she asked. "Mmm, somewhere nice, I'll pay, you amuse me." I answered.  About 15 minutes later we arrived at the place where I had whispered the taxi driver to go to. "We're here" I said. She looked around. "Let's pick up some food from there and get drinks from there" I added while taking her hand not giving her time to answer. There was an Italian food place accross the street from my favorite bubble tea shop. I didn't get to come as often anymore since I've been busy, but they know me pretty well. We sat down and ordered.  The waitress scanned Riri as if she was some sort of alien lifeform. 

Riri's POV:

 "Who's this Sehun? A friend of yours? Normally you don't bring anyone" the waitress said while glaring at me. This was.. really uncomfortable. He laughed and asked for two of the regular. He must come here a lot..  She came back a few minutes later and gave us the teas and glared at me again before walking away. I smiled at her hoping it would make thing less awkward but she only frowned so I stuck out my tongue after she left. Guess rude people would hang out with other rude people.  Dinner was pretty enjoyable, I was able to forget all about the angry waitress giving me hateful looks, the stress of dance, and how much of a jerk Sehun normally is. He could actually be pretty fun company. "Do you hang out with others like this often?" he asked. "Not really.. depends I guess, why?" I asked in reply. "Hah, I was right, you need more friends, a companion!" he said feeling accomplished. "Excuse me?" I said raising a brow. He laughed and stated," a pet, let's go into town this weekend, you could use one". "I don't know if I should be offended or not" I said with a smile,"but a pet does sound quite nice".  He smiled and took his last bite making us both finished with our meal. He went to go throw away the trash and pay as I gathered my stuff. It didn't take long for us to catch a taxi, and once we were inside, without even realizing it, I had fallen asleep on his shoulder, I think he fell asleep too though since he didn't push me away like usual. I had got a text from both Haven and Luna that they made it home safely, so once we had arrived at the dorm, I could just wash up and sleep peacefully until tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

About halfway through our walk home, it started to rain. Weather.. you did not cooperate. Luhan continued to walk as if it wasn't raining at all as I held my bag over my head in hope to not get soaked. I absolutely hate getting sick, Luhan, I swear if we do, it's all your fault! I kept trying to pull him ahead, but he wouldn't budge and if I tried to run ahead and leave him to walk in the rain alone, he just pulled me back. "Were on our street now, its really close", he said. "Ughhh, but were still getting soaked! Hurry it up a bit! Would it kill you to run?" I asked. He laughed as we approached the doors to the dorm. We were already soaked. He grabbed a towel as we walked in and handed it to me. I dried off a bit while I could and then headed upstairs to go shower. About 20 minutes later, I walked out back into our room and looked and Luhan sitting on the bed drinking  hot chocolate. He pointed at a cup on the nightstand so I sat down and drank it with him.  A few minutes later though... I sneezed."Bless you" he said also with a sneeze. "Same to you" a few minutes later, another one fallowed it. Oh god.. don't tell me. " I took the last sip of my hot coco and placed the cup down. He had already finished his so I wasn't concerned about anything spilling anymore. I picked up the pillow on the side of me and hit him with it. He flinched a bit and looked back at me also picking up a pillow. " What was that for? You starting a war?" he asked while hitting me back. I continued to strike at him determined to make him pay. "You damn Xiao Lu!!! You got us both sick!". We continued our pillow fight for quite awhile to the point where we were both exhausted. He put his pillow back where it belonged and fell backward onto the bed laying down to sleep. I did the same and stole as much of the blanket as I could. 

Luhan's POV:

 I laughed quietly and put an arm around her moving closer so that I could reclaim some of the "stolen" blanket. She was a heavy sleeper as long as there wasn't a lot of noise and the sun wasn't out so she wouldn't notice. She could never fail to make my day sometimes though, makes my regrets hurt way less too. Something just felt right and reassuring. I fell asleep with that thought in my head and dreamed while waiting for the next day to start.