In the Morning

Unexpected

Riri's POV:

5 in the freaking morning. One thing I would never miss, was waking up early, but unfortuneatly this was one of those things that you don't really have a choice to do. School started today, I woke up and stretched. However the moment I sat up,shivers went up my arms. It was extremely cold this morning, I always woke up at 5 so that I would be able to get ready on time and have time to fully wake up before classes. The sun didn't normally appear until around 6:30 or 7 AM this season since fall had just started today, which made mornings a lot colder without it. I got up quietly and looked through my bags to find clothes to wear, I didn't want to wake up Sehun, so I decided to use the bathroom down the hall to get ready rather then the private one in our room. It was still really early so I took my time getting ready, I had about 3 hours before we had to leave, so there wasn't anything better to do except take my time. I took a nice,long,hot bath and changed into some clothes I rumaged to find earlier. The sun had started to shine by the time I was done showering, so I didn't have to worry about dressing too warm.  Our school had uniforms, but since it was the first day, we were allowed to wear whatever until we picked ours up.

School 1 It was about 6:30 so I decided just to hang out in my room until 7 before I went downstairs for breakfast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

I woke up at 5:30 to get ready for school. As excited as I was to start working on music, I really dreaded school in general. I looked over at my luggage and rolled off the couch.  After finding some clothes I went to the private bathroom to get ready. It didn't take me long to get ready, I just got distracted a lot while doing so. I decided to read a chapter of one of the fanfics I was currently into, it was aggrivating as hell though. The author left off at a total cliffhanger. I won't be able to focus all day until I know what happens next! Lame. It felt weird that this would be the only day I wear normal clothes to school, back in California we didn't use uniforms, so getting into the habit was a little odd. I got a text from Riri about how bored she was.. but I didn't really feel like replying since I was so tired so i just picked up my keychain. There was a little deer on it.. Just seeing it made me smile. I didn't really need my keys today though since we would all be going home together but I didn't want to leave it behind so I clipped it to the zipper of my backpack. No one knew what it symbolized, at least not yet, so I thought it was safe to carry it around with me.

School Outfit 2 I looked down at my outfit and then at the plushie on my bag, it really didn't match, but it wasn't just an accessory anyway so I didn't care.

-Flashback-

 After my natural color came back, I let go and he grabbed my hand. "Where are we going? We still have some time before the car arrives",I mentioned. "Don't ask, we're going to a little shop I know, I just don't like seeing you upset, so just be quiet", he replied. "Rude jerk..." I whispered. I followed him for about 5 minutes and we ended up at a little shop right outside the mall. I ran by this place earlier, and it looked cute but I wasn't really in the mood to look around at the time. He dragged me in, but it wasn't to look. He went toward the back where a bunch of keychain plushies were on display and picked up a little dear. Xiao Lu hehe.. He continued dragging me around the store and payed for the deer. After, he turned around and handed it to me."I'm giving you this for three reasons, one: It better make you smile,two: You say little deer a lot despite how much I hate it, and three: if this is with you, I'll always be there to save you" he stated quickly before looking away."Take care of it.." he said while facing away. I looked down at the plushie in my hands.. Xiao Lu.. you could seriously make a girl's heart race when you want to. I smiled and held onto it tightly but gently.This was the best gift ever.

I was not going to leave this behind, no matter what.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

I closed the book I was reading. 6 AM.. guess I should start getting ready for class now. Tao was already awake and ready, we were both just sitting in the room waiting for time to pass occasionally talking, but most of the morning was quiet since it was so early. I couldn't sleep very long for some reason even if I wanted to. I went over to the restroom to go get ready. I loved sweaters, even if it wasn't that cold outside, it was just part of my style. 

School outfit 3 I walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later when I was done getting ready to see that Tao had changed into his uniform. They had just got off of a brief vacation so this was the first time I had seen the uniforms, but they looked amazing. I walked downstairs after gathering my stuff for school to see that breakfast had been made for everyone, and it looked amazing. It wasn't some super advanced breakfast course, just pancakes with fruit, but it looked really good right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

 We all met downstairs for breakfast and it was a little bit weird that only us three girls didn't have a uniform since it was our first day. All of Exo matched of course. I wasn't much of a breakfast eater in general, but it was enjoyable.Breakfast was really random we didn't have one certain topic going so there was just a bunch of random school stories being told for the 20 minutes we ate. Shortly after we finished we heard a car honk outside. It was time to go to class. We all grabbed out bags and stuff and boarded the dorm's bus, it was a little packed on the two seater seats since we all had our bags but the bus itself was pretty roomy since it had to be big enough for 15 people. It was a 15 minute drive to get to the school, which meant we arrived about 15 minutes early everyday. When we got off the bus, I was a little shocked at what I saw. There was at least three really large crowds of girls crowding around the bus asking to take a picture of all the members of Exo, and for them it was normal.. Apparently, one thing we also didn't know on the trip to Seoul, the guys we shared a dorm with, are the most popular guys on campus. They got down and decided to allow the girls to take a photo so that they would be able to get around the school later. According to Baekhyun, this was normal behavior after breaks. They all posed for a photo and the girls crowded around making sure that they all got a shot.

Exo Uniforms

Once the crowd cleared up a little bit, I got out of the bus with Haven and Luna. I was walking behind them and then I noticed a small keychain on Luna's bag. I pulled on it lightly making it bounce up and hit her shoulder. She turned around thinking that I had tapped her and noticed the dangling keychain. "What's this?" I asked. Her face became a little bit pink and she turned around increasing her walking pace."Nothing to worry about Riri, just an accessory,nothing else", she replied. I giggled and caught on. "Xiao Lu, hmmmm? How very intresting you wear a keychain just like that nickname the day after the mall trip, I wonder what really happened after your little event hehehe", I teased.

Deer Charm

Luhan's POV:

I turned around after hearing Riri use the nickname that Luna called me. Jeez...that girl.. I hope she isn't making her friends start calling me that too. I noticed Riri pulling at the keychain I gave her yesterday, and smiled. I see... so it means enough to you to wear it hmm? Interesting. I smirked and turned away. This would be fun to ask about later.