At the mall!

Unexpected

Riri's POV:

  When we walked into the mall, we entered through the Beauty door, also known as the door where all the parlors are for hair and stuff. I didn't really care for any of this so we walked by pretty quickly. Then we ran into the things that I could spend all day on, the one area I always try to avoid. The plushie and collectable stores. My jaw dropped. I ran into a store that had a whole batman collection on display and took my time carefully and happily examining all the items.Sehun stayed in the doorway of the shop not really caring what I do at all. He did however seem annoyed by how long it took for us to finally leave that store considering I didn't even buy anything. Next, I ran into an anime store, and that was when the jerk Sehun came back."Hey, were supposed to be looking for clothes and actual nessessities, stop looking at toys and wasting time and let's go", He stated. I pouted but decided not to make a fuss since he was just waiting there patiently after all and I was wasting his time. We went shopping at a few more stores and things actually became a little bit more fun. I couldn't decide on a few items and got to model them out for him, it turned out into a little runway game for awhile but eventually the owners got mad at us for making a mess and told us to leave after paying for the items we were going to get.

 We passed by a Kpop store on our way to the next appealing shop and I wanted to go in, Sehun was a little hesitent to agree at first but after our short little bonding moment not to long ago, he decided to let me. The calm scenery didn't last too long though, I was stopped infront of the G-Dragon items for quite awhile and kept pointing out how amazing he was, I guess I could have been being a bit immature but it was still rude for him to act the way he did.

Sehun's POV:

She brough another item to me so that I would look at it with her, and unaware of my own reasons why, I was unhappy. It bothered me how much she loved and admired him. She hadn't even seen Exo's talent and she already was picking favorites. I grabbed her hand shortly after my thoughts exploded and she seemed annoyed since I pulled her away from the shop, she had wanted to buy a few things, but I didn't really care at that moment. I just wanted to stop the jealousy feeling I had... I shouldn't be jealous over this kid, It only made me more annoyed that I was. We went to the food court and I bought us some sandwhiches at her request.

 The tension didn't last too much longer, lunch seemed to help relax both of us and keep us from fighting when she saw another kpop group she liked began to play a live show on the TV near where we were sitting. The feeling returned and I snapped,something I regretted shortly after. "What makes them so special?! You haven't even seen or heard Exo yet and you always talk about how hard they must work and how perfect they are! We work hard too, can you at least stop rubbing it in or praise us a little?!" "Sehun, I never said anything about you guys not working hard, I'm just talking about they're live show, calm down a little bit, what is with your outbursts about me liking other Kpop groups?" she asked. "None of this would have happened if you had only acted a little bit more mature and stayed on task instead of acting like such a kid about every little item you see, It's only been one day and I can't stand being anywhere near you!" I said back to her. "You know what Sehun, I'm just trying to have a good,fun day, so if you're going to be mister moody about everything you can come find me when you get over yourself." she said with a very unpleased expression. She got up afterward and quickly walked off. Great, just great.Good work Sehun, you loose you're temper over nothing, and she storms off in the end. I threw away my sandwhich about 5 minutes later and got up after mentally yelling at myself to run after her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

We entered in the garden area, which was really weird considering we actually didn't need anything from here. We ran into some really nice window clings though and I convinced Luhan that we should get them after a brief debate. This side of the mall didn't really lead to much which meant there wasn't going to be a lot of distraction shops unfortunately. I really was hoping to look at the Kpop store on the other side of the mall, but I probably wouldn't have time by the time we got over there. We did however run into a little game store. We both got distracted there with pranking and teasing eachother. We got along in that shop and it made the rest of our shopping a little less dreadful. That was, until we ran into a girl. She was tall and resembled a model. Luhan and her... definitely knew eachother. 

Luhan's POV:

"Ah! Krystal!",I said as I hugged her."Luhan! Surprise meeting you here, I haven't seen you since the middle of summer, who's this? A relative?" She asked peeking back at Luna."Her smile seemed fake. I hated it. I hated her. Why is she so close to him? Who is this girl?" Luna thought to herself. "Ah no, this is my new roommate, were shopping for supplies", I replied quickly so she wouldn't misunderstand. Krystal and I had been together for about 3 months now, she was mature, and very pretty. "Oh,how sweet,she's so young looking too,about 13 I'm guessing, this is a hard buisness though sweetheart, I suggest you just go home if you can't handle it." She looked at her with a smile.

Luna's POV:

This was out for blood. I am very clearly older then 13 and she has no right to be calling me a child. "You know what Luhan, why don't you just go shopping with your little girlfriend, I think i've got enough, enjoy your precious time together." I said as I ran off trying to hold back my anger and tears of what just happened. I finally thought we were getting close and then he just stood there while she dissed me. He's no better then before, a rude jerk! They're perfect together, it's so clear. I was just living in a fantasy, but it's time to wake back up. I heard Luhan call out to me as I ran off but I didn't care to stop. I kept running until the exit was in clear site and Luhan couldn't be heard. I put my sunglasses on and walked back outside alone. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

    We entered through the main door.The first thing we saw was the food courts, and that made everything work out perfectly. We were both starving so we raced over to grab some food before our shopping trip officially began. "So were kind of here for a long time, neither of us take very long to shop, did you wanna go to the arcade or something?"I asked. "Sure, that would be fun, we should do the shopping first though that way we know how much money we have left over to spend at the end and we won't be limited on time",he replied. " Oh right, hahaha, alright shall we go then?" I asked while standing up and he nodded. We headed to a nearby shop to go buy sleeping clothes. The store sold a lot of plain tshirts which made it perfect for most of our wardrobe shopping. There was also a distracting little hat shop next door which kept us busy for a good 30 minutes or so. We tried on all sorts of silly hats and took pictures together. We made a promise to keep one as our phone backrounds for a week, it just so happened to be a photo with panda hats on and Tao kissing my cheek... I wasn't really sure what to think of this photo, but it was cute.

Tao's POV:

The promise we had made my week. Our day had just began and it was already too amazing. It made me smile to know we would both have this picture on our phone as a backround even if it didn't mean anything to her. After the hat shop, we stopped at a few more shops to pick up things for the dorm. It was about 5 PM when we finished. Shopping actually took a lot longer then we expected but it was fun, and unlike the other four, chances of us having a disagreement was slim. I grabbed her hand and pulled her away  from the bench we were sitting on, we made it to the other side of the mall and the arcade was in a visable distance across the street. There was only one obstacle in the way, but they weren't something I was worried about. We had to pass through an alley for the quickest way across, going around would take at least another 20 minutes.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: All names are purely coincidental in this fic xD Unless its actually a character.. but for the whole Krystal and Luna thing, its a coincidence :3 Krystal is just a name, they are not from f(x) ^^" Sorry if anyone had misunderstandings. Also.. the next chapter is kinda rated M.. xD I personally don't think its bad and it has a lot of really cute scenes.. but well the girls get into some trouble ^^" And although nothing super bad happens, The expeirences are rated M xD Please enjoy :3