Seoul

Unexpected
Riri's POV:

  Seoul was...an expeirence,but I wasn't really sure if it was going to be everything I expected.

-a few hours earlier-

  We heard voices from inside the dorm but they seemed distant.Taking a guess I would say that they were probably hanging out in the living room or something."Should be better this way",I thought to myself thinking how it'll be easier to introduce ourselves if they are all together in a larger room.I was really shy when it came to personal introductions to a large group of people. I've never went to school like it was a walk in the park, but that will all  change. Here, it won't matter if I'm antisocial,I am confident that music can get me on the right path.However, I couldn't be so wrong when I thought meeting Exo would be easy.

Luna's POV:

 I looked over at Riri while she stood in-front of the door with the keys. We all knew she was bad with introductions and probably didn't want to enter. She just stood there with the keys, completely still... I gave up waiting so I decided to take them from her and open the door myself. I didn't think it was really anything to be worried about. I'm pretty shy too but we would have to meet them eventually since we share a dorm, so we may as well get it over with. Besides they could be really nice.Haven stood to the side of me waiting for one of us to open the door. She was the oldest and least shy out of us so we may have seemed a bit ridiculous for both procrastinating. I unlocked the door and peaked inside walking in slowly.

 Hearing talking from the living room, I headed there since it would be the best place to go for introductions.The interior was really nice to be honest and it was a lot bigger then I expected considering that 15 people lived here now.

   On the couch the boys were sitting down discussing something, I didn't really want to interrupt so I just waved quickly when they looked our way.Most of them ran up to us to greet us however there was a few who remained seated and just stared. It felt awkward but I let it pass since this was kind of an awkward situation to began with.

  "Ahh! You girls must be the new roommates we were told about." a tall guy said while smiling, he had brown pushed-up hair. Riri and I nodded slightly still too shy to speak but Haven eventually gave up waiting for us and face-palmed.

  Haven's POV:

 Riri and Luna nodded slightly to each other. "Oh for the love of god, These two are so shy" I thought to myself.I sighed quietly and face-palmed. "Yes, we are, sorry for intruding,my name is Haven,and this is Luna and Riri."I said as i pointed to the two shy girls behind me.

 "Nice to meet you, I'm Suho, leader of Exo-K" he said as he bowed his head slightly to show kindness.Next the seven boys standing beside him introduced themselves.

"Hello,I'm Baekhyun,please make yourselves at home."a boy with eyeliner on said. "I had to admit.. it suited him really well and he could wear it a lot better then some of us.Guess I needa work on that" ,I thought to myself.I giggled a bit at my own thoughts and continued listening to the introductions.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol,Exo-K's main rapper"He smiled and moved along to the next introduction.They all seemed really nice so far, I could feel that Riri and Luna had finally started to become a bit more comfortable since Riri wasn't clinging to my arm for dear life anymore and Luna was actually standing beside me now.

Luna's POV:

    I'm not really sure when, but somehow listening to them all introduce themselves made me fell a little bit better. I felt that I wasn't really such an outcast since they were all so nice. However, I couldn't help but notice.... There was only 8 boys in-front of us doing introductions. I swore I saw 12 on the couch but maybe I miscounted. They could be out, they do have personal lives after all. At the time, I wasn't able to see the couch, yet I felt... odd. It almost seemed like someone was staring at me, I thought I was over being shy already by now to at least talk. Maybe a few more introductions will help get rid of that feeling.

  I couldn't focus much on the other introductions since my thoughts kept shifting over to that feeling I had. Ohmigosh, what if it isn't just a feeling. This could be a joke or something and we could be in the wrong room and secretly be being filmed right now.... What? No way in hell Luna, what are you thinking, it's so obvious they are Exo. The introductions continued. D.O,Kai,Xuimin,Lay,and Chen.The introductions finished.The couch was now completely visible, I was giggling at a few jokes that were being told by Xuimin and Chen during their introduction when that feeling return. By instinct, I looked over at the couch. 

  My eyes got wider and my mouth formed a small "O". IT WASN'T A FAKE FEELING! There was a boy with deer eyes staring at me..... He was actually really cute, but I don't think the stare was really welcoming. My body reacted on its own though and I found myself walking toward him . He was leaning on the backing of the couch watching us, more specifically me since I was walking straight to him. Why did I do that again? 

"H-Hey creep! Haven't you ever heard of introducing yourself?! Staring is rude you know." I pulled out a piece of paper with all of the names of the people in the dorm on it that was given to us by the lady at the front desk."Xiao Lu" I said as I stared back at him waiting for a response.

  His mouth opened slightly and I expected an apology but instead..."Don't call me that shorty, I go by Luhan, and I don't really know how I feel about suddenly having to live with female strangers."

  ".....EH? HEY! I AM NOT THAT SHORT!And, Luhan? Puh-lease, Xiao Lu is a muchh more fitting name." I smirked a bit feeling accomplished."Infact, I think I'll call you that as a nickname." His voice was really soothing actually, too bad he was so rude earlier, I may have actually liked this guy.He frowned and picked up a pillow nearby that another guy was laying by also watching us. Oh... hey, I didn't realize that there was 3 other guys on the couch... Wait a second, I totally just made a scene in less then an hour because of this guy... Luhan picked up the pillow and tossed it at me telling me to be quiet. 

  Something about him just drove me crazy, first he's rude, second he's adorable, and third... well he made me cause a scene so.. well.. I threw the pillow back at him and stuck out my tongue then walked back to Riri and Haven who were just staring at me with a blank expression just like the rest of Exo.I'm pretty sure he hates me now. Well that's just great..I'll just try to avoid him until there's less tension.

Riri's POV:

  ... What the hell,did that really just happen? I couldn't stop staring at Luna in disbelief, she was the youngest, and guys do make her shy, but I've never once seen her act like that. We can barely get the girl to do aegyo.. That was strangely... hella adorable.Well.... all of Exo is staring at us now, and personally I don't really blame them. I kinda felt bad so I decided to walk over to the couch where the scene just happened.

  "Uh, Uhm, Nice to meet you guys I'm Riri, I'm sorry?for you know.. two seconds ago, I guess"I was still really confused but apologizing seemed like a reasonable thing at the time.A guy with black hair stood up and tried to make things less awkward after seeing my actions.

"Hello I'm Huang Zitao, but you can call me Tao." He gave a shy smile and went over to go greet Haven and Luna. He stuttered a bit when talking to Haven. Heheh, wonder how that will turn out. Next, a REALLY tall guy stood up. No offense... but he kinda had like a natural.. well face going on. I giggled a bit in my head. Did I mention he's really tall? My friends are all about 5'4 at most, which kinda made all of them seem tall, but he was definitely the tallest."Hey. I'm Kris." he said staring down at me. and then going to go join Tao. He was kind of awkward, but he probably wasn't that social to strangers, he sure didn't look it but he'll warm up eventually... I hope.

  There was a very quite boy laying down, just watching me.He was the only one left who hasn't introduced himself.Tao came back over to the couch and looked over at the boy."Ah, that's Sehun, he's pretty nice but he can be kind of awkward and shy to strangers, he's Exo-K's maknae. "What?" I looked at Tao then over at him again. "To be honest, I don't know if I would have guessed that he was the maknae at first, he looks kinda... mature." He sat up and continued watching me. This was probably the most awkward stare off ever...."Just stay out of the way." He said while he stood up and walked away clearly showing no interest to try to get to know us. UGH him and Luhan, what is up with them?! I walked back over to Luna and whispered to her," So it appears not all of Exo is nice and friendly, Rude jerks! However if you put Luhan and Sehun together, you can totally create HunHan." We both giggled at what I whispered since we both read fanfictions often. They must have had really good hearing cause they both turned around to look at us again with those awkward stares. Wellp, we have made "greattt" introductions.

 

Chen and Suho laughed in the corner, we hadn't really payed much attention to their previous conversation since we were too busy talking about the kings of Jerkville and Rudeville. They both nodded at each other and grabbed our attention.

 

"So, Riri,Luna,Haven, me and Suho were talking and well..." Chen began.

"We think you should share rooms with Sehun,Luhan,and Tao since you guys kinda all met in an awkward way." 

"It would make up the tension and bring you all closer together."Chen smiled.

 

Those traitors! All of our jaws dropped including Luhan's,Sehun's and Tao's.

 

"WHAT?!" We screamed in unison.

 

And that is how that ended. Thanks to Chen and Suho. We would now have to share rooms for the next four years with the guys totally opposite of us...greattttt, well except Haven and Tao, he's shy but they could actually get along.Welcome to Seoul,South Korea, a trip I may regret for the rest of my life.