Luhan and Luna

Unexpected
Luna's POV:

 "WHAT?!" I noticed we all screamed together."You've got to be kidding me? I'm sharing a room with Tao or even Sehun right?! There is no way in hell I can share a room with Xiao Lu!" He glared at me again really hating that name. He was just as shocked as we were and the other boys. However Suho was a leader and people didn't really vote against his ideas. The only other leader was Kris and I have a feeling if i asked him to help me, he wouldn't really care and just say to go talk to Suho.

"Actually, that is exactly what is going to happen,You and Luhan in one room,Riri and Sehun in another,and Haven and Tao in the third." Suho stated in response with no intentions to even think about changing his mind. Riri nearly choked while Suho said that. She had been drinking water and the whole "sharing a room with Sehun" thing caught her really off guard.

  "Ahhhhhhhhh Unni! This is the worst day of my life!" I whined as I clinged to Riri hoping she may say something to change Suho's mind.I didn't really think that Haven cared who she would have to share a room with, so I was hoping one of them would convince Suho to switch the room order since I had no clue what else to say.Luhan stared at me again in disbelief of the fact I would have to share a room with him now. The one guy I wanted to avoid became my roommate. I miss California more and more each minute. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued clinging to Riri.I knew in reality we wouldn't be able to do anything, even our best aegyo wouldn't be able to change his mind.

  Even though Luhan was probably just as against the whole roommate thing as I was, he didn't complain about it.I kinda thought back to what happened earlier, Why did I do that anyway?I mean sure he was rude, but if I had just left it alone maybe we actually could have ended up as friends.What Riri said earlier was really true also, we fought but it didn't really feel like a fight. It was actually kinda fun,almost playful. It wasn't like me but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Haven glanced over at the clock and noted to everyone that it was getting late. I tried to think of ways to avoid Luhan. I could ask to sleep on the couch, It wouldn't be comfortable, but it would sure beat spending the next four years in the same room as the king of Rudeville. To be honest, I wasn't even sure if I would actually stay in the room in the first place. What if the moment I get close,Luhan locks me out. Then where will i sleep?I sighed and kicked the ground.

 I think Xuimin realized how bad I felt about everything and he wanted to help try to make things a bit better."Luna, could I carry your things for you to Luhan's--- I mean your's and Luhan's room?I nodded at him as he picked up the luggage. At least someone here was really nice and good mannered. He led me over to Luhan's room and set my stuff by the bed. 

<White Bedroom>"Thanks Xuimin", You were a lot of help." I flashed him a smile. I was a little bit worried that if I left the room, Luhan may still lock me out and I wouldn't have a place to go.Then I realized... OHMIGOSHIAMSTILLNEWHEREANDIHAVETOSHAREAROOM! That means there is only one bed!!! I looked around the room and I also noticed that it was very....white.I guess it wasn't such a bad thing, for one it meant I could decorate! It also made it feel more for anyone though and not too much like Xiao Lu's room. I decided to be absolutely careful about where I go and of course not give in to the whole one bed thing, its true he is the king of Rudeville, but I would not sleep on the floor! If anything he should be the one to sleep on the floor since I am a girl after all.Xuimin felt the awkward tension in the air between Luhan and I and decided he wouldn't get involved. He gave me a quick hug like the other Exo members did earlier and told me goodnight.For my friends, it wasn't really necessasary to say goodnight since we would end up texting each other about the new rooms anyway. I stopped thinking so much and realized that Luhan was leaning against the door frame. He just watched me. 
  "H-Hey! Can't you do anything else but stare Xiao Lu!? Maybe start by helping me unpack?" I asked. He began to walk toward me and learned in close. "What's up with you? Always so loud, Oh and also a few rules. I refuse to sleep in the same bed as you,but I also refuse to sleep on the floor. 
Unfortunately I can't kick you out because I am a man, and I have dignity, so see that chair over there?"I nodded not really sure what a chair has to do with it."Well turn it around with the other chair and sleep in that. Itll be like a couch until i can actually buy you a couch. Also, Don't touch my bed, ever, and Do not! Redecorate. Don't try to play innocent either I see your Nu'est posters over there that you've just been eyeing to hang up."I stared at him with a blank expression. I think kicking me out would have seriously been better..."No." He was about to turn around and get ready for bed when he heard your reply. "What?" he asked."I said no." I simply put it for him."This room is boring, it needs color, and if you have dignity.. as a man.." you giggled thinking about how he really isn't that manly at all.He just stared at me confused."Why is she laughing all of a sudden? Girls are so weird... And why after she said I'm a man?! There is nothing even slightly off in that sentence." he thought to himself. "You would let me sleep on the bed" I finished after laughing.

 "And why would I do that?" He asked me learning closer. Ohmigosh,he's getting way to close.Even just being in the same room as a guy makes me shy, I'll learn to tolerate the sharing but why does he have to make it this much harder?!?"Because those are chairs! Not a bed, and I'm a girl, it's just polite Deer-faced Rude JERK!"I stated. He blinked at me... then burst into laughter.Ahhh he was so adorable when he isn't being mean, what? Stop thinking that Luna. "Alright fine then, you can't sleep on the bed OR the chair. Have fun on the floor until i buy a couch." he said fallowing his laugh.

"WHAT?!?" he went into the bathroom to go change afterward and left me hanging.... I stood there in silence for a second. " GOD DAMMIT! NO!", i changed into my favorite pajamas and laid down in the center of the bed and sprawled out. "The jerk can sleep on the floor!" I said then started to drift to sleep.

 

Luhan's POV:

 I came out of the bathroom a few minutes later to find a sleeping brat sprawled out on my bed. I sighed... Oh Luhan, how did you get stuck with this? He looked at you. It isn't that she isn't kind of cute, but in no way is she the kind of person I'd fall for... Hmm I wonder what her reaction would be if I pushed her off the bed, would she even wake up? She looks like a heavy sleeper.

 I decided to move her to the side and just lay down like usual. It was weird having half a bed, and this sure as hell wouldn't happen again, but I won't kick her off this time. She's kind of interesting to play with and tease.She's a bit annoying but it's cute seeing her mad. I'm muttering nonsense anyway.I still don't accept her as part of the circle, but I guess if it's just until I buy a couch for her, she can stay.It could just be because she's a girl but I have a small urge to take care of her sometimes, just a little one,like now. Before I knew it, my eyes were getting heavy, and I fell asleep.

Luna's POV:

  I woke up at about 6 AM being used to my normal schedule for school. Weird... something felt heavy, is the blanket really this big? I looked to the side still half asleep. What the hell?Who is that? Xiao Lu?Am I dreaming of him?Why?..... OHMYGOD!!!! I screamed and bolted up from bed and pushed him off in the process.

  "Owww, what the hell was that?"Luhan said while getting up."ERT!ERT!ERT!WHY THE HELL WAS YOUR ARM AROUND MY WAIST?! WHY WERE WE EVEN IN THE SAME BED?!"I yelled in shock. He burst into laughter. His laughter kinda made me wanna laugh a bit too.. Part of that playful feeling I guess but i tried to stay serious since I was really confused.. He was really gorgeous up close.. and far away, but I don't think I've ever been so shocked nor have blushed that hard in my entire life. "You fell asleep sprawled on MY bed, I was too tired to move you or even really notice you, so I just went to bed, I debated on letting you sleep there if you didn't move around too much until I got the couch, but thanks to you're choice of wake up, I think you should just use the chair or the floor for now. Ill buy the couch tomorrow as revenge for pushing me off." he explained.

"HUH?! Wait.. oh that's right." I laughed to myself."Sorry Xiao Lu, I forgot about falling asleep"I extended a hand to help him up but he rejected me and just got up himself."A few laughs doesn't make us friends Luna." ... He said my name.. Maybe.., it really is possible we can become friends after all over time."Oh and also. Do.Not.Call.Me.That." he glared and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day since he probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. Mmm... A LONG TIME.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow okay xD it's so super late right now.. wanted to try to get to Ch.5 by tonight but I don't really see that happening ^^" Sorry~ Ill try to update again tomorrow >.< Or today... hmmm 3:40 AM.. today :D Look forward to Riri and Sehun's first night in the next chapter!

-Luce