Hyeri and Ming

Unexpected

 Riri's POV:

 The morning started off like it would every morning to come and the previous morning. Except today, there was something to look forward to. We were going to finally meet the two new members of our group and began training with them, and fallowing if we all still work together when we graduate, then they become our official group members. Who wouldn't be excited on a day like this?The uniforms were... average but a bit loose and it was a pretty nice day out. I walked down the stairs early as usual to meet up with everyone for breakfast, everyone mainly had coffee or tea with something else. It was really quiet, and I don't blame the girls for not talking much, we were all kinda nervous. The boys came down shortly later after getting ready, they on the other hand were talkative... and late. Our driver honked from outside to let us know that we need to leave and the boys all raced to the kitchen after looking at the clock confused to grab some to-go food. The drive to school felt one hundred times shorter then normal, but we arrived regardless.

"Ahhh, I'm nervous." I said while clinging to Haven's shoulder. She laughed and smiled. "It'll be fine, I'm sure of it." Her words were reassuring and calm, Damn I wish I could have that magic touch. Haha~

The rest of the group got out of the car and a few minutes later I turned around to see GD running toward me. He arrived seconds later, and grabbed my hands. Asdfghjkl! I can't even....- 

 "You girls are doing you're first rehersal today,right? Good luck to all of you!!", he exlaimed happily. So sweet... 

"Ah thank you!", I replied back with a smile. Someone called his name from the difference and he ran off with a wave. 

Exo turned their head at us and their jaws dropped."You didn't tell us you're first practice as a group is today!!!", Baekhyun exclaimed."Yeah!What if we missed it?"Lay asked with a frown. 

"Hehe whoops, guess it must have slipped past our mind to announce it, but yeah, we're meeting our new members today and practicing just a song we all know to see how well it works out",I answered.

"Well,we'll be there" Suho said. Once he finished talking, the bell rang and we all rushed off to our own individual classes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV:

   I was walking to my class when I noticed a familiar girl speeding by me without even glancing over."HEY!" I called out causing her to turn around. I took off my sunglasses from my head and bit the tip."You're one of Luna's friends right?" I asked and she nodded before crossing her arms."What's you're name?" I asked. "Riri, but don't bother introducing yourself to me, I couldn't care any less, now I have a class to get to." she stated back then smirked. Heh. After she left I said quietly,"Just watch out that you're little friend doesn't end up hurt, I don't like loosing my accessories to any one..expecially not her". I walked off to my class careless that there was only a minute until I would be late. I've been on top of this school for a long time, equal to Exo's status as my own, I've been trained in the past to get this far, and I am not letting some new ametures take my place as a major school hit, or my status with Exo. It's what I'm known for, I used to be a no-one, just that geeky girl walking around, about 5 years ago, my ex step-mother's grandma passed away. She never liked me, and she was high class, but to my surprise, she left a fortune of money behind to be given to me. I was a mess, and so I did what any girl despretely wanting to be someone worth knowing would do. I invested thousands of dollars into my look,dieted,got lessons, everything I could to be perfect. With this new power, I knew that people wouldn't be able to touch my rank, then they came. The new students... immediately called so pretty and "untouchable" but nice. They haven't even preformed, and it seems like my rank died. I don't want to go back to being a no-one.Not now, and NOT EVER. I met Luhan 4 years ago when I was still being reborn, and he considered me a friend for so long, but I've always admired him. I started getting into Kpop after he showed me his first practice, I wanted to go to the same school as him and be equal to his status. Then he met Exo, and when they formed, they were a hundred times higher then before. But it wasn't impossible, over summer I practiced everyday until I even I couldn't recognize myself. With that, I lost my old act towards everyone, not because I wanted to be mean because of my new look, but because I didn't want to be taken lightly. With a high status, you can't be walked over, so I set my sights higher, finally getting Luhan. Even then, is what we really have true? Is this all my revenge for the past? I can't even recognize myself and I hate it, No. I hate her, everything was fine until Luna came. How did she manage to win him over so fast,after all I've done? Luhan will choose, and she will pay for taking away my final victory, but at the same time, a part of me thanks her for actually opening my eyes. What do I really want?

    I walked into class about 4 minutes late and the teacher started yelling at me, but I was too deep in thought to hear what she was saying. A few minutes later, I noticed that he had put a yellow detention slip on my desk. I had to help set up the stage tonight for the preformers? Isn't that one girl's group supposed to preform today?Great.. so now I had to watch the damn show too. Well, it maybe better.. Luhan might be there, then I can settle my thought once and for all. I don't know if I want this anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

 Third period was one of the most fun classes. It was art, even though we are at a music school, it's still required that we take other classes.  "Okay class, today we're going to start something new. I bought these new painting sets the other day, and I'm going to have you guys pair up with someone over the next week and paint portraits of eachother, it is up to you if you wanna show it to them at the end or not, but do you're best! Another thing, since were going for a French theme this week, I highly suggest being boy-girl groups to add to the French Romance sort of touch, if you do, you get 10 extra credit points, now hurry along, I have to go test a class next-door, be good!" the teacher said with a smile while walking out. I take back everything I just said, we've been working on a poster for a super hero lately, now this? I don't even know anyone here,well.. there is one person but they're out of the question. Just then, I stood up to go grab my painting untensils, I guess I could just see if anyone's left over. I closed my eyes and sighed and sat back down. I felt odd... so I obviously looked over to see Luhan sitting on the desk watching me with a smile. "Hey partner, mind if I take a seat?" he asked even though he took a seat without waiting for my answer anyway. I buried my face in my hands, the one guy out of the question. I had slightly been avoiding him since the game yesterday, it was kind of hard since we shared a room, but I managed.  I looked over at him and almost sighed again. I don't know how I should feel about this, I didn't want to be the only one without a partner, but I also didn't want to work with Luhan. My heart ached. I couldn't even say that in my head. Something about our little fights just made me seriously start to like him. He was amazing really, but there was also Krystal. I don't want drama, and I know the feeling isn't the same. We tease eachother...we're friendlier, but them, they've been together awhile. I looked down at my hands laying in my lap and didn't realize I was almost crying. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked while leaning super close. I snapped into reality. "Ah! Yeah, sorry, just got a bit zoned out, it's not like I have a choice, even if I said no, you'd still be here, so why not?" I said and crossed my arms playfully.

 "So, how are we doing this? Painting one at a time, or both of us work?" he asked. "I think we should do it one at a time, it'll be easier to paint out a pose." I answered. "Alright sure", he said while sitting there still."This is boring" he added. "Mianhe, It takes awhile to paint", I replied while still focused."Ahh, no fun" he said while dipping his finger in paint without me noticing. I looked up to compare my sketch and he touched me with paint on his hand so that there was a line on my cheek. "Hey! Not fair!" I got some paint on my hand also and we started playing around for trying to get the last move. Most of the kids had ditched class or fallen asleep except us who were laughing and playing around with the paint, we made a really big mess of eachother and without realizing it, I was leaned over him on the chair. We were both covered in paint, and he still looked gorgeous. He sneaked his arms around my waist pulling me closer. My smile vanished from being shy and he held his focus onto me. "Good luck on you're preformance today, I'll be sure to watch" he said. My heart was racing, but not because of the preformance being so soon, but because of our pose. From the distance someone took a photo of us and ran out of the class without us noticing. My mind wouldn't let me enjoy the moment though, I pushed him off and sat back in my seat to start cleaning up. "Thanks.." I mumbled. He looked at me confused. "Sorry, did it bother you?" he asked looking at me a bit disapointed. I couldn't meet his gaze, but my feelings wouldn't let me look down. I looked at him and said seriously,"No, it didn't, it's the fact that in my eyes, I can't only think of this as teasing, you're with Krystal, things can't be like this with us!", shortly after I said that, the bell rang and I left before he could reply. He moved quick to stop me, so I ran off. I may have to face him after fifth period since sixth is canceled for the dance show, but I'd rather it be in a group where he won't say anything, I can't play around when my mind is this jumbled up. Two more classes to go..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

 Fifth Period, History. History... isn't really fun at all, but whatever, it isn't exactly hard either. Tao sat behind me, and since it was a 3-period in a row day (like every short day), we passed a note between us. 

Heyyyyy

Hey!

I'm bored...

Me too. -.- We didn't even get to practice wushu today...

Ugh damn, I know right? We could try to practice at the dorm...

Uhh... maybe in the backyard or something, last time that ended really badly

Hahaha so true xD

So, are you excited?

For the preformance or wushu?

WUSHU Duh, just kidding :P The preformance obviously

xD Pshh, just checking, I guess hahaha, I'm a little bit nervous too, we don't even know what song we are going to do, we're getting out 10 minutes early to go meet our members and pick a song and dance we all already know, how well we can work together is the real test. I'm sure we have nothing to worry about, I just wonder what the song will be.

Haha, they normally don't grade too hard on the first show, since it's kinda a blind surprise on if you guys work well together or not

That's true.. I just really want it to go well >_< There's so many people who want to go watch... if we mess up it'll totally ..

You girls will be fine, I know it :)

Thanks Tao <3

A thanks with a heart? Totally worth it even if you do mess up

Hey xD Don't jinx it!

Course not :P Sorry xD but seriously good luck! I'll be cheering super loud, Promise!

Haha you better! Or I'll totally kick you're while we practice wushu :P

Sureee xD We'll just go with that..

Just then the teacher walked up to us, and grabbed the note. Ahh, we've been caught. He read through it. "Well then, Tao, Haven, my appologies for having such a 'boring' lesson on the wonders of ancient civilation" he said with a frown.I laughed sarcastically."Sorry, Mr. Yin" I said with a smile.Tao laughed from behind me."Mhm.. we'll you guys can just write me an essay on it, Ancient History:Crete due by tomorrow's class period. Typed, 2 pages. We both sighed. It still wasn't hard but it wasn't fun either.Out of worry, we both actually payed attention from there so that the essay wouldn't be even longer.. Me and Tao still occassionally sent notes to eachother to talk about how boring the lesson was. Mr. Yin was a bit suspicious because occasionally one of us would  randomly laugh, but we didn't care. Having fun was a way better thing then not having any at all. Finally the bell was 10 minutes away from ringing. I speeded off excited. I was really excited that Exo would watch us preform, I would try my absolute best. I met the girls in the auditorium backstage. Our sixth period teacher was already there. Riri was bouncing around like a bunny. similar to her personality, it was like her soul animal.  The teacher approached us with two girls behind her. "Ah good, you girls are here already. As mentioned earlier, you guys were all supposed to bring extra clothes to preform in, I assume you did?" he asked. We all nodded including the girls behind her. "Alright then, I'd like to introduce you girls to you're new members, Hyeri NaRa, and Ming Saou. This is just a placement for now to see if you five work well together, things may change if not, but good luck to all of you, let me know in five minutes what song you guys are doing and I'll set it up, you're on in 20 minutes after one of YG's groups. Go get ready!" she said while shooing us off. We all to go change in the dressing room quickly then got to the real part, talking and deciding.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

 After changing we stood in a circle outside the dressing room. "Okay, were a little short on time since YG's group is on in like 3 minutes, so lets do a quick introduction,formation check, pick a song, then lets go?" I said while confirming if they are ready. They all nodded and I started to speak again," My name is Riri Ahn Yu, second youngest I believe". Luna introduced herself next, "Luna Hwang, the youngest"."Haven Liú, third oldest?" she asked confirming. Hyeri nodded and replied, "Hyeri NaRa, second oldest." That was a little bit surprising... Ming didn't look the oldest at all really, but I guess her style is just a little on the cutesier side. "Ming Saou, the oldest~", she said with a smile and holding up a peace sign with her fingers. "Nice to meet you all, sorry we can't really talk more before the show", I said sincerely. "Don't worry about it, however by any chance do you girls know either Girl's Generation-I got a Boy or Number 9 by T-ara? I was talking to Ming earlier, and those are the only two that we agree on knowing well enough..." Hyeri said with a little worry. I looked over at Luna and Haven. "We know I got a boy.. but we haven't really worked on Number 9 at all.. sorry",Luna said. "We know it pretty well ourselves though, sound like a good choice?" Haven asked. Hyeri and Ming's face lit up."Of course!" Ming exclaimed. Phew.. we all found a song. We lined up in a formation similar to the video and nodded. "Alright,awesome! Lets go~" I said happily while running off. We got there right in time, we peeked outside into the crowd. Exo was sitting front row, Krystal was off to the side leaning against the door. Weird that she's here, I hope she doesn't bother Luna... YG's group preformance ended and the curtains closed to change the backdrop. Our teacher came backstage and patted our shoulders,"you girls are up, knock em dead!" she said encouragingly. I took a deep breath and we got into position on the stage. 

After our show, the audiance cheered loudly, expecially Exo of course. Krystal's jaw dropped. To our surprise, our cordination was dead on and way better then we expected. This was a team that would stay. We walked up to the front of the stage and grabbed hands taking a bow. A couple whistles were heard and then I was handed the mic. "Uhh, Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed the show, I know we definitively enjoyed preforming haha, Uhh we don't really have a name to go by as of the moment but from  right to left, this is Hyeri,Ming,Myself:Riri,Luna and Haven. Have a great show guys!" I said and placed the mic down after turning it off. Another group went on after us and we were all able to change back before the show ended. After the show ended we all met Exo outside of the auditorium. Most of the students cleared out to head home, except 3 groups: Exo,Us, and Krystal. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

  Luhan walked over to me with his hands in his pocket and a smile on his face. "You girls did really great", he said unsure how I would reply. I looked down at my feet and took a deep breath before looking up. "Thanks", I said with a smile. "We should do a collabaration soon, what do you think?" he asked. My eyes widened, I hadn't actually really ever seen Exo preform, I've only heard that they were seriously going to be major when they debut, and now I was getting offered to work with Luhan, I mean he's my roommate, but for me it's sort of a big deal! "Of course!" I replied without thinking any further. "Great", he smiled. A few minutes later Krystal's black wedges could be heard approaching. "Luhan, can I talk to you?"she asked seriously with her arms crossed. She didn't seem mad, but she did seem a little nervous.. what could this mean? He looked at me appologetically and walked off. Before they left, she was eyeing my plushie of a little deer. I sighed and just waited against the auditorium wall for everyone to finish talking so we can leave. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

  When I walked out Tao pulled me into a hug to my surprise. "You girls were amazing!", he exclaimed happily. I nodded and smiled happily back. "So was my cheering good enough?", he asked with a smirk. That made me giggle."Hahah, yes, yes it was." I said while nodding. He laughed and ruffled my hair."We're still on for wushu though at home right?" he asked. "Duhhh" I replied while sticking out my tongue. "Come on, lets go Mr. Panda", I said while pulling him over to where I saw Luna standing. "Here all alone?", I asked her. She smiled briefly and smally, before looking back down."Where's Luhan?" Tao asked looking around. "He had something to talk about with Krystal... " she stated. That was enough for both of us to shut up and back off. Tao pulled out a phone and sent him a message asking if he was almost done, but to our surprise he replied differently.

Are you almost done Luhan?

Something came up... I'll get a ride later, you guys go ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

 I was going to walk over to the wall when Sehun grabbed my wrist. Before he could start talking, a boy from my second period walked by. "Damn Riri, gotta admit, you're group is pretty damn hot, not that you guys haven't been super big since you transferred anyway." he said with a wink. Sehun glared and looked back at me. I held my hands up,"not my fault", I said. He shook his head and began to speak," Well... first of all good job, second of all, you know where the gym is right?" The hell.. why is he asking that? "Uhh yes..?"I replied confused. He looked at me and stated plainly while rolling his eyes, don't sound confused or I'll think you're lying, well theres a large oak tree behind the gym, no one really goes back there anymore, it's where I hang out when I'm bored.. so meet me there tomorrow after school, we'll leave later then the others." "What, why?" I asked while looking at him in disbelief. I crossed my arms and waiting for a reply. "Because, I said so", he replied with a smirk. Ugh. "Yeah.. sure whatever" I said before walking away. What could he possibly want now? None of our conversations ever end well and now I have to meet him after school tomorrow? I joined the others against the wall and looked around. Luna was alone, and Luhan.. was no where to be found, but everyone seemed indifferent about it so I just ignored it. We all got into the car as usual and headed home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Noteeeee:

 Well~ First of all I'd just like to appologize for posting this chapter so late >_< I was supposed to update on the weekend, but I ended up getting super busy and with finals this week and next week, it's been a bit hard to keep up.. I promise to post as many updates as I possibly can tonight because I'm free :O

Second of all, Credits to Waveya2011 for their dance cover ._. Im a super huge fan of their covers... and when I started writing this, I actually didn't intend to add any sort of practice chapters or anything but, my mind got inspired after I started watching them xD and I can just kinda see a bit of the characters in Waveya... so I plan to use their covers kinda often to represent the characters :) Hope you guys don't mind xD  

Third, if you are wondering what dancer represents who in the story:

Riri-Ari

Luna-Yuji

Hyeri-Doori

Haven-Hyang

Ming-MiU

Fourth, if you guys are wondering, about the characters orgin, I know I would wonder ._. , the characters are actually kind of based off my friends and our biases xD Although Hyeri and Ming and purely fiction along with the fanfic itself, we do have goals of someday being a kpop group v.v Lol  so if you see me writing a lot in Riri's POV, its just the POV i find easiest to relate too xD How i would react ect. Its like my narrator connection :3 As for the story, There will be another part to this day in the next chapter, I tried to hint what may happen even though for sure immna post it today, I kinda wanted to reveal a little bit of past xD Lastly, thank you to all the random subs  guys :O I went from like, just my two friends fallowing the story because they're in it to almost 10 ._. It like.. kills me when I see the new subscriber notification xD it means a lot and I'm so glad you guys like it <333

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------