Old Friend

Unexpected

Riri's POV: 

  "Park Tae Seok!" we exclaimed together. He turned around laughing," You two are still the same". "What are you doing here?" I asked still in shock. "I'm looking for something, so working here I guess", he replied. "You guys know eachother?" Haven asked really confused. "Oh, that's right, you never really met, this is Park Tae Seok, one of our best friends from the States." Luna explained to her. "Ohhh, Nice to meet you, I'm Haven", she introduced herself with a smile. Tao also introduced himself nicely, however as usual, Luhan and Sehun were awkward. Luhan remained quiet and just nodded slightly. Luna punched him in the arm and introduced him instead. He was probably going to get lectured later on manners. I looked over at Sehun, but he just glared. It wasn't you're average "are you done yet" glare either, it was weird. "That's Sehun over there glaring" I said pointing at him then sticking out my tongue. He stuck out his tongue back at me and then just turned the opposite direction acting all careless and all-mighty. Ugh, this guy.  

  He also listened to Kpop, so it wouldn't surprise me if he already knew who Exo was, but that's something we can talk about another time. After the introductions from the members with us, Tae Seok introduced himself to them also. "Nice to meet you, I'm Park Tae Seok, their friend from The States as explained earlier" he said with a laugh before adding,"But seriously, I am a huge fan of you guys and I stalked you home once. My ringtone is even your song," He said in a girly voice before his phone rang a completely different song from Exo's. The boys looked at eachother with confusion and smiled timidly back at him. He turned around to the side and answered his phonecall. Luna and I laughed and glanced over at the others who were watching as our conversations carried on. After Park Tae Seok finished his phone call, it was Luna who decided to speak next, "Hey, it's great seeing you again, but today may not be the best day for all of us to hang out, how about we meet up tomorrow?" she asked. Luhan now diverted his eyes at her as if waiting for something. "Actually, that's a good idea, it's pretty late now, and I still didn't get to go pet shopping, how about we just call it a day and tomorrow, some of us will return here so we can hang out then" I added. "I see how it is. Pfft I didn't want to see you anyway. Leave peasants." He replied. "No it's not like th-"  Luna answered putting her hand out as a slow down sign. He laughed before adding, "I'm joking, I'm joking. But seriously our store is about to close so go~". We laughed before turning around to head out. "Oh by the way, our numbers are the same as last time we talked, text us the details for tomorrow!" I called out. He smiled and continued to work as we walked toward the street we were getting picked up on. The car had been waiting for awhile, but I didn't want to end the day just yet.

  "Hey do you guys want to go to the arcade? It could be fun!" I asked. "Ohhh that sounds really fun!" Haven said. "It's also dangerous though", Luna said looking over at me. "Girl, It's so dangerous. I challenge you to every multiplayer game we can see." I replied with a smirk. As close of friends as we were, Luna and I were both very competitive and often challenged eachother to games which could get pretty intense.  "I'm not included in this competition with you two, too fierce, but Hyeri wants to come and meet us there, I'll play with her" Haven said. "Aww Haven, hahaha, you'll get better at them soon, then we will have to verse you~" I said encouragingly to her. We continued talking about times that we would play together in the past and good moments. It was fun to think about the old memories we all shared whether it was teaching Haven how to play games like AudioSurf or hanging out with Luna and a few of our other friends playing 다함께 붕붕붕 for Kakao and SpeedRunners. We still played but not as often due to our busier schedules. The car came to a stop and the driver had pulled into the parking lot to drop us off.  The boys got out of the car first followed by us racing out to get to the arcade doors. A few seconds later, we noticed a very tall figure heading toward us. As Kris stepped into the light, we payed more attention to what he was carrying, but it wasn't nessasary. Hyeri hopped off his back a second later and joined us with excitement. Luna burst into laughter as we tried to hold back also laughing. "Wait, why was Kris carrying you?" she asked. 

 "We made a bet earlier this morning after you guys left that you would end up comming straight home after the mall and he lost, so I was able to ask for anything in return. I was going to save my request for later, but then I got the text about the arcade, so I figured I may as well piggy-back here." Hyeri replied with a teasing smile before dusting off her jeans covered in glitter. She was dressed it galaxy jeans and they stood out quite a bit, but it really suited her and complimented the rest of her outfit. "Glad you enjoyed it so much Princess" Kris said glaring at her before stretching. "Oh hush up, it was your fault for wanting to bet in the first place, no one just goes to the mall without making at least one or two stops afterwards" Hyeri answered. "In what world? Normal people do" Kris replied. They could have talked about this for hours if someone didn't step in. "Okay! Soo I guess we should go inside? Ming isn't going to come?" I asked. "Oh right, no, she said she's preparing for something and that if we can we should win her something cute, but can should be will." Hyeri answered. "Oh no, are you on the competitive boat too?" Haven asked with a sigh. "Of course, let's go!" She said pulling Haven away and running over to the door. 

  I laughed and ran over to the door chasing after them  when I looked back to see that the guys didn't have motivation to run with us also. I wonder if they weren't happy to be at the arcade.  I pranced back over to Sehun and asked, "Is anything wrong? We can still part if you would rather go home..." He looked down at me and just nodded ,"Nah, Just thinking, you seemed to be looking forward to this anyway, don't worry about it, go have fun" he said after looking back up. It bothered me and I couldn't help but to feel a little bit bad. He wasn't all that excited to come to the mall in the first place and now I'm dragging him to the arcade, maybe he's annoyed? I sighed and ran back over to Luna who Luhan had caught up to. He seemed off too but, I think I may have an idea as to why. I wonder if Luna's caught on...

 Luna's POV:

  Luhan caught up with me shortly after Riri had ran back toward the guys, as if they had decided to switch places or something. Something about him seemed different then normal, the sparkle in his eyes seemed to have disappeared. He's been like this for awhile.. It's a bit bothersome. "Xiao Lu, what's wrong? Where's your motivation, shouldn't you be trying to challenge me to everything right now making deals about winner rewards. "He was gazing at the floor and looked up after I spoke. "Yeah, you're right" he said as a smirk crossed over his face. His expression was different now, there wasn't any sparkle, there was a fire. Luhan had got an idea... 

 

"What exactly do you have in mind?" I asked as I got play tokens from the machine inside of the arcade. He didn't answer right away, he just pointed over at a very large machine, it was a racing game. "That one" he said as I looked over at it. "You really want to challenge me to that?" I asked. He nodded. "You're going to get beaten so bad" I challenged "So what's the reward?". "Well, I know what I want, but it's a secret for a few more days, you can pick whatever you want for you reward. "What?! Tell me what it is! I want to know" I asked without any chance to give in. He was one step ahead of me though and grabbed my hand pulling me to the ride, it was clear he wouldn't tell me but it had to be something big if he wants to play so bad. Xiao Lu, you are so on. I wanted to know what that thought was at any cost, even if it took a million games to find out. The game start menu game up and the character selection screen flew in after the title. I picked the racer in blue while Luhan chose the pink one.

"This is so reversed.." he said with a slight glare at me. "Hahaha, what are you talking about? It makes perfect sense Xiao Lu" I joked. "I never said it was okay to use that name here by the way, Don't expect me to go easy on you" he added before locking in his character to start. The race began and the track was on a beach. It was a total of 5 laps and there wasn't any computer players. This was purely a game between him and me.

  
The race started and every minute began to feel like the most important thing in the world. I had to win at all costs. He managed to get infront of me midway through the second lap and was doing a pretty good job at holding his ground. I decided to move to the very left side of the track and expecting him to fallow me, which he did to block me from getting infront, I accelerated to the right getting in the front. I had tricked him and it worked but I had also got a little to ahead of myself. On the final lap, I was a few feet away from the finish line, but thats when I noticed. Luhan hadn't used his accelerate yet, and of course, right then, before the finish line marking my win, he used it causing him to reach it first. I had lose. I stood up and turned around facing the other way in frustration. "How could you do that?! So unfair!!" I said with disapointment. He laughed and then ruffled my hair. "Mianhe, it was something I absolutely could not lose the offer for." he said before walking away with the tokens. "Hey you wait!! This isn't over yet, I challenge you ag---" Just then I was dragged away by Riri to another game accross the arcade. "Hey, what was that for! I need to get my revenge, there's something I need to find out." I said while pulling away kindly but determined. "Let the boys have some time to talk amongst themselves, something seems off" she answered. "Ohh.. You noticed it too, do you know what happened?" I asked really hoping she could explain it to me. But she only nodded. "I haven't figured it out yet either, that's why we should give them some time alone for awhile. "Hyeri and Kris decided to play some basketball near where the boys are playing, so shes keeping an ear out to see if they talk about it or not" she explained. "Ahh okay, we can ask her about it later then." Luna said taking some tokens. We played games for a few more hours, each game gradually becomming more intense then before. 

  "Ahh! I can't believe this!" Riri said dropping her bag to the floor. "Why can't I beat you on this Tetris round? It's just like the others but faster." she pouted. "Haha, today is just my day in Tetris" she said proudly. We inserted more coins and in the middle of the game someone had started talking to us. "Uhm, excuse me girls, but we need to turn off the machines now" they said waiting for our answer. "Excuse me? We're in the middle of a game. You can wait." Riri answered without actually listening to their question. "But M'am.." he started to speak again. She turned around this time with total gamer's rage. "What is it you want! I'm almost winning!" She slightly yelled out before noticing his work uniform. "The arcade is closing" Sehun said appearing behind me and pulling my hood over her head. "Yep, time to go" Luhan said walking over toward Luna. "YES I WON!" Luna cheered before looking around noticing what was going on. "Oh, is it closing time?" she asked. "Good job girls, so unlady like" Hyeri said with a laugh. Riri's eyes were wide. "Oh my god, I am so sorry, I did not mean to yell at you, I don't even know you, I was just really into my game" she said appologizing to the poor employee. "Don't worry about it M'am we're actually pretty used to it just not normally over Tetris." he replied with a puzzled expression. Haven tried hard to hold back a snicker but her and Tao eventually gave in laughing comming back from the fighting arcade game area. We walked over to the prize area to exchange our tickets for various gifts.

Riri's POV:

You didn't have to pay with only tickets and there was a really cute plushie of a fox. I decided to buy it for her(Ming) and wrapped it up. We came ended up with about 3 bags of prizes which also somehow had to be loaded into the car. With as much pushing and reorganizing as we could do, one bag still wouldn't fit so we decided to just carry it in the backseat with us. The ride home was really quiet, some of us were texting while others fell asleep for the ride after a long day full of fun. There was very little traffic out so we made it home within 15 minutes and then unloaded all of the stuff from the trunk. Putting it all away took awhile, but we were happy with our new items. I left the plushie on the table for Ming with a little white ribbon collar on it. It really seemed like something she would like. I walked over to my room and found Sehun playing 다함께 붕붕붕. I was about to lay down when he spoke up. "Are you really going tomorrow?" he asked. "Huh? Well yeah, I didn't even get to go to the pet store, and you're the one that's been telling me I need a companion." I stated raising an eyebrow. "Even if I asked you not to?" he said looking at me seriously. "What? Do we have something to do?" I asked. "Nope, just kidding, you can go if you want to 'Miss So Lonely I Need A Companion' " he said sticking his tongue out. "Pfft, brat. It isn't like I needed your approval to go hang out with my friends anyway" I said before barricading myself in blankets and pillows to hide my face. I wonder why he would say something like that.. Kidding or not it's weird. Besides Luna's going.. It can't be jealousy.. I stayed awake thinking about it for awhile, and due to being very still, I think I may have overheard something I wish I didn't. Sehun had sent a speak to text message to Luhan.. "Do you really think that they'll be like the other girls.. it just seems weird, old friend or not.. I don't want to think about them leaving us anymore, I think I may finally accept her as a friend" he spoke into the recorder. I was too shocked to listen for a reply, not that I would probably be able to see or hear one anyway unless they called eachother. Is that really what they think? I wonder what happened in the past that can make them think of that.. however my mind hasn't changed, I'm still going tomorrow, my friendships don't change like that, and I will have to show him that it isn't something to worry about. Thinking about what to made me drift to sleep a lot faster then I expected to. Starting tomorrow, a lot will change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAYYYY - SoDangerous <3

Go read Gracie's story Miracle :3 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/603427/miracle-luhan-sehun-baekhyun-chanyeol-kris-suho

P.S xD I'm so sorry for not updating, school's super distracting.. and draining e.e eww and I'm currently sick but seriously :D go read Miracle, the characters of Unexpected and future characters, are in it xD Played differently but in it :D. Also go read The Flirting Game by XxShootAnonymousxX because.. Luna xD her writing is just rediculously good :3 and she inspired me for a very halarious chapter comming out soon. Also take a look at this poster =w= That poster is freaking gorgeous~ Thank you so much Jae for making it xD Its Friday as of now.. (12:11 AM Lawl) So Ill update again reallly soon, maybe not today, but during this weekend for sure :3 and if you're a BAP fan, Ice Cream Shop, by me, is also getting its first update this week. Thank you so much for reading lovelies~ (Way too hyper atm) and enjoy :D Oh and watch RWBY xD cause it's really good

-RiriLehMao