Sehun and Riri

Unexpected
  Sehun's POV:

 "Huh?" I thought to myself.I really wasn't expecting to have to talk to her on a daily basis,let alone share a room with her. I peeked 

over at her.

  "Is there really no way to change your mind?" she asked hoping for some sympathy. Suho shook his head. She was seriously going to have to stay with me. I wasn't planning to go against their decision if that's really what they wanted. They've been my friends for so long that it wouldn't be right to be stubborn right now. I just remained quiet and walked to my room not expecting to be noticed. Except, she noticed after all.

  Riri's POV:

 I looked to the side to where Sehun was standing to see him turn around and began to walk away. Regardless how much this guy didn't like me, I was his roommate now. I picked up my heavy bags quickly which I think surprised some of the members that I was able to still run with all the luggage. It was heavy, but it couldn't be any different then trying to dance with a puppy in your arms,something I used to do often. I quickly tired out after we got to the middle of the stairs out of distance to everyone except Sehun whom I had fallowed. He looked down at me and sighed.He looked at the long hallway to the side of him then back at me and took a few steps down toward me."Give them to me",he held out his hand. "Hmm?" I was confused at his actions."The bags, I'll hold them until we get to the new room... so give them to me and hurry up",he replied. "O-oh I'm sorry", I picked up a few myself not wanting to have to owe him for this later and gave him one since he offered."You could have just given them all to me..",he looked over while saying. "I can hold it,It was just that one slowing me down." I replied as he looked at me in disbelief. "Whatever" he muttered as he walked away toward the room. I continued to scurry up the stairs We were about halfway down the hallway when he came to an abrupt stop, well to be honest it was probably just a regular stop but I was focused on not tripping and ended up slightly bumping him. So much for not tripping...

  He had just opened the door when he turned around to see 3 bags fall fallowed by me. The bags hit the floor but he managed to grab my wrist right before I could fall with them. "Guess you didn't have them after all", he smirked a bit and let go to go prepare for bed. "Oh my god! This room has a window seat!" I ran over excitedly. I had always wanted one of these as a kid, but my room never had the window for it and my parents ended up just covering their window with a dresser, how boring. 

Room 2 This room was actually really pretty, the lighting and colors matched really well. There wasn't much wall for things like posters except on the side by the door but that's okay, I still finally get to use a window seat now. I pulled in the rest of my luggage and set it beside the bed. I yawned, I wasn't too sure how this was going to work out. Sehun was getting ready for bed in the private bathroom, yes, private bathroom, I've noticed, this place is more like a mansion then a dorm. We're only really renting it I guess since we stay here as students but it honestly feels like one giant house until you look outside and see several other dorms just like this one. I cuddled up to the black pillow on the window seat and before I knew it passed out there. Nights in Korea were cold, but I was so tired I hardly noticed.

Sehun's POV:

  I decided to take a hot bath, I wasn't really sure what to say when I came out since I've never really been in this situation before. I could honestly say, I wasn't sure how things would turn out. I've always been close to Exo but suddenly having to live with three strangers,especially girls who aren't from here is a totally different experience. I don't even really have a good room set up for this. Ahhhh Chen,Suho, what are you two planning? I remembered early and quietly laughed to myself as I remember Riri almost tripping. She's polite,stubborn, and a bit clumsy, it shouldn't be too hard to get along with her... but I still don't want to get too close. Not too long ago, I met a girl through my parents, since they have been trying to find a female head for the company once I "have" to take over. They know that I don't really have interest, but if it wasn't for their work, Exo may have never met. All of us were introduced around the time of middle-school, some earlier then others through our parents, company managers in order to strengthen bonds. Over time, some of us started to develop a passion for music, others focused more on the businesses their parents wanted to hand down to them later. None of our parents really approve of the whole Korean Pop Group thing, they see it as just a hobby which is something they assume we will grow out of once we become adults. That's why they let us come here,to satisfy our wants so we get bored of it and move on. Little do they know, it wont happen.

 I got out of the bath shortly after and finished washing up for bed. I noticed it was really quiet, not that I expected much noise unless she was going to talk to herself, but hey, at the same time it wouldn't really surprise me if she did a little bit. I walked out and looked over the room. She fell asleep on the window seat with a pillow... Silly girl doesn't she know how cold it can get? I sighed, Why am i doing this again? I picked her up carefully so I wouldn't wake her and placed her under the covers on the bed. At least now she shouldn't wake up sick. She was a heavy sleeper,didn't move a single inch when I picked her up or set her down. I walked down the hall to a cabinet and pulled out two blankets. She had a long flight, and I decided it would be nicer for her to get the better rest so I slept on the window seat. It was actually very comfortable and I fell asleep pretty quickly.

-At around 8:45 AM-

  Riri's POV:

  My eyes fluttered open and I looked around as I slowly got up. Mmmmm.... where am I again?Another dream maybe? My eyes hit a sleeping figure on the window seat. It all came back to me! I am in Seoul,South Korea, at a musical school to form a KPop group and I'm living with Exo, but how did I get here? Didn't I fall asleep over there? Did he.. carry me? Well... that's embarrassing, but he could have just left me there. I didn't want to wake him but I had the urge to go over there, it was morning anyway.Jeez, I'm kinda glad I was moved, it's freezing. Summer is nearly over which means it is starting to cool down in some places. Sehun was still sleeping even though the sun seemed like it would be really bright.Wow Riri, watching someone sleep is kind of creepy, but he is adorable... I poked his cheek lightly and smiled. Guess it's time to start the day. I walked back over to my bed and check my phone. Whoops.. 57 missed messages from Luna and 3 from Haven. Yes, 57, she has a small habit of spamming my name until I reply if she has something to tell me. Oh, this wasn't that long ago, I wonder if something happened when she woke up?

  Sehun woke up about 20 minutes later, the sun must have finally got to him. I had already showered and began to get dressed by then so I decided now would be a good time to go thank and apologize to him. He was rude at first,but I don't think he's a bad person, I would be uncomfortable too suddenly having to share a room with a stranger.Ugh, talking to people with intentions of apologizing or thanking them always made me a bit shy. I walked toward him as he was fixing his hair sitting up and looking out the window. "Look, I know yesterday was really awkward, and I'm so so sorry about that but I really don't wanna have a roommate that hates me so, I promise that somehow I'll earn your trust and my spot here.It may take awhile but please bear with me for a bit, also Thank you for carrying me last night even though you really didn't have too." I said so fast I was practically out of breath midway. He quietly laughed again and just smiled."No problem, I look forward to it then, but it won't be easy." He flicked my forehead and went to get get ready. Oh Se-hun, You were one interesting person. I looked behind me at the door that had just closed and smiled, "But I don't think that this challenge is impossible".

 

-------------------------------------------

Ugh It's Monday today... >.< I'll try to post updates during the week when I have free time, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not before the weekend.. Sorry :c