Goodbye Luhan

Unexpected

Krystal's POV:

 Luhan and I walked over to the side of the auditorium away from the rest of Exo and that other group...He looked at me confused, but it only bothered me more to know  that he didn't really care. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked down at me. I wasn't happy. I shook off his hand and he looked at me confused. "What's wrong", he asked. "Everything Luhan! I'm so sick of this", I said with concern. I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing or not. The feelings I had for him, were they even sincere anymore? I am not the same girl that I was four years ago. "What do you mean?", he asked with a bit of confusion. "I know that you like her..." I said with a bit of sorrow. "Yet, I think the worst part is, that I don't really care.."I added. "What do you mean by that? and yeah.. I can't lie, I do, but I don't really know if it's something worth fighting for."Well allow me to put an end to you're questions Luhan, in terms of my own personal safety and reasons, I don't want us to be together anymore"I stated. He didn't seem surprised or upset. He didn't speak, he just waited, for me to add onto what I had been saying. I didn't want to have this conversation though, it didn't feel right,but it had to be done. "What happened 4 years ago... is over. Along with my feelings that I had for you, I still hate Luna, I hate what she made me realize, when in reality I could have fooled myself forever that I was happy, but I really don't know anymore"I added. This time he was planning to speak.

Luhan's POV:

 "You haven't really changed at all Krystal, you're still the same kid you were 4 years ago.. still the girl who's more worried about herself then others, you had a hard past, but you're personality now is inexcusable, your problem is that you still only care about popularity, being known, you never put your real feelings first, that's probably the real reason I was never able to care about our 'relationship'---" I was saying before being cut off by a slap. She hit me..."What right do you have to say that?! What would you be with Exo? Don't be so full of yourself as to look down on me when you acted the same for so long!"she exclaimed angrily. "Except there's one difference, I didn't have to change to the point where I couldn't recognize myself, in reality, I'm still the same as I was back then, even if you can't see it for yourself", I stated. "You know what, you're right. but I don't feel like having this conversation any longer, I can't gaurentee that I'll support it, but I hope you and Luna are happy, because all I have to say now is... Goodbye Luhan" she said while walking away from me. "Krystal!" I called out. She's completely different now, but she and I have known eachother for too long to just leave it like this.She turned around briefly from far away. "Together or not, our friendship was real, if you answer you're questions, I'm always willing to talk..." I called out before turning my own way. She smiled and left. That was the end of us, Krystal and me, were no more. The walk home was long, but I didn't feel like calling the driver or taking a cab, I just walked. It felt weird after what just happened, but at the same time, I was a little glad. One obstacle less in terms of my care for Luna, actually relaying that to her, was a different story. It took about an hour to get home, and there was a surprise waiting for me once I did walk in.

Luna's POV:

 I was sitting infront of the window inside our room. I was wondering what their conversation was about, one part of me would be super happy if it was bad and they were over, that actually sounds kind of mean, but is unfortunatly true. Yet, another part of me was a little bit worried, what if he came back super upset.. or didn't come back at all! Ugh my thoughts ran wild for quite awhile, I was caught off gaurd when the door opened and Luhan walked in. "Ah! XIAO LU!" Out of surprise I threw a pillow at him for scaring me. He gave off a short smile but didn't bother to throw it back, he just set down his stuff then went to lay down and stared at the ceiling. What exactly happened while he was gone? "Xiao Lu, what's wrong?" I asked hoping to get a better reply. "Nothing much, don't worry about it", he said while smiling faintly again. It bothered me, not because I wanted a better answer, but because I knew in reality, he wasn't happy. "Tell me" I said now with more demand. "Why do you want to know?",this time his reply was different, it was like when we first met, annoyed but intrested, that smirk that he used to always have crossed his face again. I may have messed up on forcing him to answer, but I didn't want to back down. I felt bad at heart, seeing him so lifeless, it wasn't the same Luhan that I thought I had began to know. I decided to answer seriously," because you seem bothered, and it bothers me more to know you won't rely on me a little.. we are roommates and you barely tell me anything...". "It's not as if we really talk that often, or did you forget you avoided me for a good day and a half after the games we played."Ah.. sorry", I said not really knowing how to explain that. It's true what I did was dumb, but how else was I supposed to react, pretend it never happened?"It's fine, sorry about that, I'm just a little on edge at the moment", he replied."If you're wondering, I'll tell you now, there is no more Krystal and I"he added.YESSSSSSSSS."Oh.. I'm sorry", I appologized. "You don't have to be insincere, I know you don't like her, besides it isn't really a big deal... it hasn't  been exactly like before for awhile", he said with a small laugh. Yeah, I guess trying to pull off actually feeling bad about that is kind of impossible for me. "Besides, it helped with something else, I just feel bad since we used to be really good friends", he added. "What? With her?Why?" I asked in disbelief. "She wasn't always like that", he looked up and smiled,"but it's in the past now". Helped with something else? I wonder what that could be though.. I'll find a way to make him speak soon. The rest of the day was short, and awkward, but there is still one part worth mentioning, after dinner, which was amazing by the way. I got to try tacos for the first time...Anyway, after dinner I went back to the room to go get ready for bed when I crossed paths with Luhan. It wasn't really weird since we shared a room, but we normally didn't talk. "Hey" he said grabbing my attention. I turned around to face him. "Hm?" I replied. "Tomorrow, I want to teach you one of Exo's dances, I think you may like it." Those were the last words he said to me, and I had no idea what to expect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hey guisss~ Sorry for teh short chapter :O It's actually kind of just a side scene, didn't feel right to add to the previos chapter, and too much for the next ._. I do plan to hopefully post another update by tonight at midnight my time ^_^ or tomorrow~ Stay tuned