Tao and Haven

Unexpected

  Haven's POV:

I looked at the panda-eyed boy to the side of me. Everyone had just been watching as Luna,Luhan,Riri and Sehun, along with Xuimin who returned, left to their room. I guess I can probably expect a lot of texts later... This kind of made me want to facepalm myself, if I know anything about those two, its that they get highly attached to people, jerks or not. Hehe they totally won't want a room change later.

 "Well, since our new dorm-mates are tired, why don't we all call it a night?Maybe tomorrow we can go to the mall to pick up any things they may have forgot or may need?"Baekhyun suggested.

 "Ah, that's a great idea"Chanyeol replied to him.

 "So,it's decided we go to the mall tomorrow then?"Suho asked to make sure everyone agreed.They all nodded yes and he turned to me."Do you mind texting your friends about it so they are ready in time in the morning?" 

 "Oh, sure of course." I smiled. "Uhm Tao, do you mind showing me to the room now?" I asked.

  "Oh! Of course, I'm sorry." He took my stuff to be polite and led me to the room. It was already late so I said goodnight to the boys and we all slowly started to divide into our own little groups to go to bed.

  We walked to the room and upon entry, I had to admit to myself I was a little curious what sharing a room with a stranger would be like.However, my mind went blank after I saw the room.

Bedroom...3 c: It was perfect. The window was a bit extra, but the color scheme wasn't overboard and it was actually pretty plain despite some light decoration.I just stepped inside and I love it already.

 Tao's POV:

 I was a little bit worried that she wouldn't like it. It wasn't really decorated and it was one of the smaller rooms in the dorm. Her jaw dropped though, it actually seemed like she liked it, I couldn't help but to smile.I looked at the time, it was getting really late, I don't think she would really have time to unpack unless she stayed up a little past 3 AM. "Hey, do you want some tea? I can go make a pot." I offered."Sure", she said smiling back. She went to go sit on the side of the bed by her stuff and I walked out to go make the tea.

Haven's POV:

 Tao was really nice, and the room was very comfortable, but I still felt a little bit homesick. I missed my family despite all the problems that used to arise. It would take some time to get used to this, but it should be okay.I looked at my phone to see two messages, I was a little surprised there wasn't more. Riri and Luna must have been pretty tired if they didn't have energy to spam my phone. I looked at the photos of their rooms that they sent and replied with a simple message. Tao came back a few seconds after I took  a picture of my own room and sent it to the girls. He sat beside me and handed me the cup carefully since it was hot.I sat on the bed and looked up at him with a smirk. "Hey" I began to say,"Tell me a little bit about Luhan and Sehun".

Tao's POV:

 Please tell me this conversation isn't going where I think it is, I finally meet a nice pretty girl who has a similar style to me and shes interested in my friends?!?! Wait, Tao, you cannot be jealous, you met her a few hours ago and don't even know her that well yet. Well, I guess I should stop assuming things,let's just see how this turns out."Well, what exactly do you want to know?" I asked her a little bit more curious about the answer then I made noticeable. "It just seems kind of obvious, Luna and Luhan, Riri and Sehun, they're both so much alike to eachother, someone would be crazy to not notice, I'm curious to what will happen." she replied. 

 "Well, Sehun is the youngest of us, he isn't mean, but he is shy, and due to a recent experience he had with someone he knew recently, he doesn't exactly trust girls, it could explain why he was so rude to you girls at first but once he warms up, chances are he will get super attached, for Riri, I for-see jealousy in their future."I answered to the first part of her question. It was a relief to know that she was curious about her friends and not her own interests.

"Luhan.... is playful. He might act like a jerk at first, and tease Luna, but theres only two roads that it'll possibly go down from there. Either she will do something to really make him hate her, or eventually he will consider her a friend and for the rest of their time together. After the debut though, both roads lead to their story not lasting long, so for them, we can only wish the best."

She studied my replies carefully and nodded.

Haven's POV:

"I see..." I looked at him trying to imagine it."Well, I guess we can only really stand to the sidelines, but I can't promise I won't try to play cupid when I can" I smiled. "Anywho, I'm tired so I'm going to go wash up for bed quickly if you don't mind. "Not at all" he smiled back. I went into the bathroom and changed into some black shorts and a white,loose,short-sleeved shirt.I threw my hair into a messy ponytail and finished washing up. When I came out Tao had already changed in the room and was setting up the bed. 

He waited for me to lay down and turned off the light. "Goodnight Tao", I said before laying down, "And thank you for today." 

Tao's POV:

"Goodnight Měilì" I responded while smiling. I said it quietly so I didn't expect her to hear it and if she did by some chance, hopefully not understand it. She was beautiful though, not over saturated in makeup or color. She was simple and it made her unique, and even in her night clothes, it made her graceful.