The Drive to the Mall

Unexpected

  Luna's POV:

 I went to go get dressed after Luhan got out and checked my phone. Riri didn't reply to the 10 million messages I sent about the room and Jerk-Faced Luhan but both her and Haven sent me a picture of their rooms. This dorm was really something, it was huge and extremely nice. I also read a message about a trip to the mall today in about 3 hours. It ended up being a good thing I woke up so early. It took me awhile to find all my stuff so I ended up unpacking a little bit and got away with hanging a few pictures of Nu'est on the wall beside my half of the bed. 

Luna's Outfit My outfit was a bit different then usual, but I didn't really feel like dressing up too much for just a simple trip to the mall. When I finished getting ready I walked back out into the room.

Luhans Outfit Luhan was just about ready too so i decided to grab my bag and wait downstairs when he grabbed my wrist and stopped me." You know, after I finished washing up this morning, I couldn't help but notice 12 new pictures in this room. Take them down later, I told you not to make changes." He said giving me a whatever look and then letting go and walking away." As if jerk-faced Xiao Lu." I responded and walked out before he could say anything else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

If there was one thing I hated, it was wearing jeans. Don't get me wrong, I really liked jeans, but when it came to being comfortable, I preferred freedom. Skirts were comfortable, flowy, and roomy. Shorts were nice too but why put in extra effort? I wore a loose blue longsleeve shirt and my favorite skirt. It wasn't a overdone outfit,at least it wasn't intended to be, but it was comfortable and that's all that matters.

Riri's Outfit  I walked back out into the room to see an already dressed Sehun playing on my phone. Not on his phone, MY PHONE. I walked over to him and flicked his forehead taking back my phone. "Don't be nosy creep" I said as I turned around and was about to walk out the door.

Sehun"Hey" he called out and picked up his hat from the floor. " That outfit would look a lot better with this" he said as he threw it to me. I caught and looked at it. It was true, it would look nicer, and it wasn't like it was hard to wear hats.I put it on and thanked him as I walked out. He followed shortly after me since he now didn't have anything else to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

I woke up a little bit before Tao. Our room let it a lot of sun since the bed was positioned closer to the window. I decided to go get ready first for our trip to the mall in an hour. I didn't take long to get ready so I was able to sleep in a little bit more. 

Haven's Outfit I finished getting ready and glanced over at the clock to see that there was still 30 minutes before it was time to go. When I walked out though, I realized that Tao was still in the exact same spot as before. HE DIDN'T WAKE UP AT ALL. I sighed and walked over to him and called his name to wake up but he still didn't budge. I've heard of heavy sleepers and I've experienced trying to wake them up,Damn you Riri,but right now being a little bit strapped on time, I had no choice. I leaned over him and shook him awake until my hood and hat fell off. It had worked.  He looked at me really confused as to what was going on then sat up now aware of his surroundings. " Haven! I am so sorry, what's up? Did you need something?" he asked panicked. "Nonono, you need to go get ready! We barely have like 30 minutes until it's time to leave, you woke up late. He blinked at me and laughed. "Ahhh no worries about that, I'll be ready in 20." he said and then calmly went to go get ready.

Tao's Outfit He came out exactly 18 minutes later and smiled."Told you, no problem". "Hehe, Shall we go?" I asked and he nodded. We headed downstairs to meet the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao and Haven's POV:

Luna,Luhan,Riri,Sehun,and the other boys were already downstairs waiting for us. Suho began to speak," So we kind of forgot to mention this last night, but we aren't all going to the mall. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are going grocery shopping,Chen,Kris,and I are going out to go visit some family, and the rest of the boys are going to be here cleaning, which means only you six are going to go, it works out this way though since you'll be shopping with your roommate and can not only bond a bit, but also pick out new decorations and stuff, so have fun and try not to argue too much!" he said while pushing all of us out the door halfway through knowing some of us would try to decline.

We all stared at eachother and sighed. They did definitely not forget, this was planned. The driver for our dorm was made aware of the trip this morning and honked letting us know it was time to go. We all got inside and had some time to catch up with eachother. I, of course, sat with Riri and Luna to hear them talk all about their nights and morning. Highlights of their morning was just too hilarious to resist laughing.

We arrived at our destination shortly since the city wasn't too far away and all got out. "So were supposed to shop with our roommates?" Riri confirmed with a small frown. I nodded at her trying to hold back a giggle. With a sigh Luna and Riri both walked over to their roommates leaving me and Tao in the middle. " In that case, why don't we all meet back here at around 7 so we can head back?" They nodded and we all went our own individual ways from there. This particular mall was a little bit dangerous since there was a lot of alleys nearby. It was best to not wander off alone.