After School Games

Unexpected

Riri's POV:

  We spent most of the car ride home listening to Luhan and Sehun snicker to themselves while texting... It was kind of weird because they sat right next to eachother and were texting which only made me curious as to what they were talking about. Curiousity may kill cats, but satisfaction will bring them back. I'll steal that phone of his later probably. The car came to a stop and we all hopped out which took quite awhile since there is 15 of us. As I was getting off I noticed that Chen was smiling at me. That...was not a good sign. Him and Suho never didn't have something planned expecially with a smile like that. Okay Riri, the plan is simple, get inside and don't leave the room, avoid all possible plans. However, it was too late.

 

"Hey, I have an idea", Suho said while catching up to all of us standing infront of the dorm's door.

"What kind of idea?", Haven asked in reply.

"Why not we all play some games today when we get inside, it could be fun and even help to get to know eachother better, what do you guys say?",Chen asked.

 There it was... the beginning of a master plan. I didn't even have time to escape.. I sighed and nodded in agreement with everyone else. However then, to our surprise Luhan spoke up.

"I can't", Luhan stated.

"Why?", Luna asked trying to hide a frown, she did however cross her arms.

"Because, I can't play with you forever little Luna, I promised to hang out with Krystal today." He stated in reply.

"Bring her here." Suho said with a smile clearly not willing to give him the option to say no.

He looked around then turned back to Suho and sighed ," I don't know what you have planned here Suho, but alright, I'll send her a text to come over."

I looked over at Luna who looked slightly annoyed but shortly after Baekhyun had got the door unlocked and we all walked inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

 I looked over at Luhan when he brought up Krystal's name. I hate him. It's pretty obvious how much I dislike that girl, why would he promise to go see her. I wanted to pull the plushie keychain off my bag and throw it at his face. Stupid Xiao Lu. Riri glanced over at me, she was surely going to catch on soon if I didnt keep my cool. I heard the door open and almost died of relief. I glanced over at Luhan and then an idea popped into my head. " On second thought, I'm really tired, I think I'll pass on the games, besides I'd rather not play with that damn jerk and his ... on second thought, I just would rather not play at all." I said and turned around making a small fist with my hand, I speeded up the stairs and frowned after I was out of sight. He's so clueless. I knew he wouldn't go after me so I walked into our room,slamming the door, and sat on the bed and held my knees close to my face. I don't really know how long I stayed like that but shortly after I heard the door open and almost fell off the bed from shock. There's no way in hell he would come inside, he's waiting for---- Oh F**k no.

  Krystal walked inside and smiled. "Hello, Luna, what's wrong? Missing the games? Awww and here I was hoping for a little challenge. Guess I just intimidate you way too much, too bad so sad, guess the fun's over already." She said while flashing her stupid fake smile again. 

"On second thought, I'd be damn happy to play", I gave a return fake smile to her and walked out of the room hitting her shoulder with mine on purpose. I would never give in to someone like her.

Krystal's POV:

 Brat. I turned around and walked back after her. It wasn't hard to find her to began with, my dorm was very close to Exo's and because of that walking over took only about 3 minutes. When I arrived after getting Luhan's text I heard Lay and Tao talking about if one of them should go up and ask if she's okay and why she doesnt want to play. All I had to do was make up an excuse to go upstairs and since I knew her and Luhan shared a room, it wasn't hard to figure our where "go up" is, she'd only be in one area. We came back down and they acted as if nothing happened. She sat down beside her friend Riri. The seating order was: Chen,Suho,Tao,Haven,Sehun,Riri,Luna,Luhan,Me,Baekhyun,Lay,Chanyeol,Kris,Xuimin, Some girl i've never seen before,D.O and Kai. We were all sitting in a circle. 

"Shall we start the first game then?" Suho asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

  We all nodded in agreement and then came the big answer. 

"Cool, were starting with--" Suho took a deep breath and made a weird voice impression of god only knows what," Baby, Do you love me?"

We all burst into laughter and but then two people stopped at the next part,"Sehun,Luhan, start us off!", Chen said while laughing with us.

They both stared at eachother and Luna and I laughed while waiting. Oh my god... they were actually gonna do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan's POV:

This was the most embarassing thing of my life, but it was a game and I wasn't going to mess up the fun at the first round. I walked over to Sehun and sat to the side of him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Sehun, Baby, If you love me, smile", I said with the sraightest face I could.

Krystal was staring with an annoyed expression, she probably didn't want me to actually say yes to something like this, she was always so focused on appearence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV:

"Luhan,.. Baby" he started and tried his hardest to not laugh or smile,"I love you but... I can't just---" I broke. I burst into laughter and Luhan hugged me.

"Oh baby, you do love me!", he said while laughing with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV:

  "OKAY, Enough of that, this game is dumb, let's pick another..." I said with a pout and crossed my arms. Luhan returned to my side where he should  be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

 "Seven Minutes in Heaven" I stated.

" Haven, you dirty minded girl, what are you suggusting?", Riri asked.

" I never said you had to do something dirty in there, you thought of that all by yourself.", I replied with a giggle. 

" Perfect idea!", Suho said.

"We dont have enough time for everyone, so we will send 3 groups at a time." Chen added.

"I refuse to play this, I'm leaving." Krystal said with disgust. "You're all a bunch of damned kids." She walked out slamming the door,

Luhan looked over at Luna who surprisingly didn't react.

"If you're all expecting a 'Waaah I told you so' don't, just go after her if you care so much, personally I like it better this way." She stated.

"Well this does cut the time shorter, since she left, Luna why don't you take her place, come on!", I said while pulling her wrists and pushing her into the cleaning closet. She resisted and tried to pull away but she wouldn't have the chance. Tao caught onto my plan and pushed Luhan in with her. Riri locked the door with a smirk and we all leaned against the door to listen in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV:

I banged on the door and tried to twist the handle, but it was locked. "Great, just great." I said and crossed my arms. Luhan watched as I paced over and sat onto the top of the washer. "Is it really that bad, it's seven minutes,not a week."he semi-asked. "Yes, yes it is. I'm mad at you Xiao Lu." I responded with a fake little smile and looked away. He frowned and walked over. To my surprise, he hugged me and whispered. "Don't be mad, I'm sorry." 

.

.

"What? Do you even know what you're appologizing for?" I asked.

"For bringing Krystal even though you guys don't get along, I'm a jerk, but I'm not stupid", he responded while still hugging me.

I sighed and finally hugged him back briefly. "Good enough, I forgive you."

"What do you mean by 'good enough'?" He asked.

"Nothing more you need to know", I said with a smile.

"So what should we do with the rest of this time?" He asked.

"Uhh...I don't know entertain me."I replied.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me off the washer."Let's dance" he said.

"Huh?" I replied while he began to lead me. This was really different and I had no clue what I was doing but I caught on pretty fast and it was actually kind of fun after awhile. At the end of the dance, there was very little time left and we already heard the door start to be unlocked. I was going to walk toward it when he pulled me back and kissed my cheek. "Had to give you something to remember this by." he whispered before walking toward the door. I was going to respond, but his timing was perfect. The door opened and they all watched us as if waiting for us to say something, but no one did.

"Sehun,Riri, you guys are next."I said with a smirk. Two can play at this game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

"Wait, Why am I partners with this guy?" I asked.

"You're roommates" she answered me showing off her smirk.

Ughhh Luna.. always on lookout for an oppurtunity of payback.

"And if I refuse?" I stated with my arms crossed

"You won't" Sehun said and dragged me to the closet. What the hell...? One second we hate eachother and the next, he's actually trying to play a game with me? I don't get this guy.

"Why'd you agree to this?" I asked him after the door locked.

"Because, even if you said no one hundred times, they wouldn't care." he said and I pouted with a hmph. He was right though.

"Hey, let me see your hands", I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, I want to" I said simply and he showed me his hands. I placed mine over his so that our palms touched. 

"Dammit! You're hands are bigger".. I frowned. 

"You're a girl, that should be obvious." He stated.

"Right.... shuttup", I rolled my eyes and stared at the clock on the wall."Time is way too slow.." I  said while gazing. He placed his hand over his mouth to hold back a small laugh. "So what exactly are we supposed to do to fill our time?", I asked. He looked at me and shrugged. "Personally, I'd rather not be here at all, I could be doing something else but because I didn't make plans I'm stuck in a closet with you. Marvelous day, is it not?" He answered.

"You know, when I said to bare with me a little, I was kind of hoping that would make you nicer, I guess not... You're still as much of a jerk as before."I replied. "Because you girls are all the same, and personally I'd rather not make the choice of trusting one of you again and regretting it." He said while staring at me seriously. I looked down at my feet and clenched my fists a bit while quietly saying," Not everyone is the same, you know...". I sat on the floor infront of the washer and shortly after Sehun sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and played with my fingers with his. "Hey.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean earlier, I just don't really trust so easily anymore, I know it isn't your fault." He appologized. "It's okay", I replied quietly while nodding. To be honest I was still a little worried about how things were, we may never get along. He sighed and hugged me briefly. "There's only a minute left, so let's go, try not to think too much of today." He said while letting go and helping me up. "Thanks" I smiled. Shortly after the door opened, right on time. We walked out and remained quiet as if nothing had ever happened.

"Haven,Tao, you guys are up."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao's POV:

 "We're playing too?", Haven asked. This game made me a bit nervous, what exactly are you supposed to do for seven minutes in a closet? Shortly after Riri and Luna pushed us into the cleaning close and the game  what about to  begin.  I looked over at her and she  did not seem worried  about it. "Hey what do you think we should do while we wait for the 7 minutes to end?"  I asked.  "It isn't much different from when  we were in the gym earlier for  wushu practice", she answered. "I guess that's true,  should we just continue with our practice then?",  I replied wondering. "In a closet for cleaning supplies, I'm not sure  if that is the best idea but they did say that we can do whatever so why not?",  she answered. 

We spread  onto  opposite sides of the cleaning closet and watched each other closely.  she had taken the advice that I gave her  earlier causing her posture to be right on. "Okay we are going to practice a basic kick to start",  I stated. I demonstrated what I was going to teach her and accidently hit a mop nearby causing it to fall over. This is probably not a good idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna's POV: 

  We were all laughing to eachother in the other room when suddenly a loud crash was heard. What the hell could they be doing in there? I looked over at the others and it seemed that we were all thinking the same thing. Tao and Haven were close, but clumsy, not as much. It could just be nothing... but they could also be doing something else in there, they are pretty close. What? Okay too many thoughts, time to stop wondering

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

  "Well then.. that probably sounds super bad  from outside.", I stated plainly staring at the mop that was now on the floor. I picked it up and sighed. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea, it's a bit too small in here." I added. I looked over at Tao who was faced away from me. He was blushing... I forgot that saying something like that in this situation maybe awkward... Whoops. "Sorry" I appologized with a little giggle. I picked up the mop and backed up. I tried the kick that he was trying to teach me but then I realized it wasn't such a good idea. Just like he did, I knocked over the mop again... except from my position, when it fell it also hit the washer causing a crash.  This time it was Tao who broke into laughter, it was really cute. We continued to practice for awhile and toward the end I got the basic part down.

  From excitement, I jumped into his arms and hugged him. I always really wanted to learn Wushu, and now I finally could. For a brief moment though, I lost myself. While pulling back from the hug, we both fell under a small trance and moved back closer but in a different way. It was short, but Tao had kissed me, and it was the best damn thing ever. Midway, we both heard the door began to be unlocked and let go of our hug and pretended to be cleaning the mess we made practicing wushu. Everyone gave us weird looks for all the noise we made, but spilling wasn't an option. Both of us avoiding eye contact with everyone since we were both blushing but, we tried to make it unobvious. Sorry girls, as much as I'd love to tell you all, I think we should wait a little longer before I can really call Tao and I official. The groups continued going one by one, but it became a little less fun when all the guys started to go with eachother because normally they'd just stand there for the whole seven minutes, occasionally they would make some kind of pose right before we opened the door to make us laugh, but we all knew they were kidding around. It still caused a lot of fake ship names though. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

 The day overall turned out not being that bad, I was a little curious though about what happened to Luna earlier and what the hell Tao and Haven did, but I guess I could just ask later. We all told eachother goodnight and headed off into our rooms. I plopped onto the bed and sighed. "So tired, but it was really fun", I said with a smile. "Don't pass out, at least change into proper clothing first", Sehun stated. "Right rightt~" I replied and went off into the restroom to change into my batman shorts and tanktop. Surely enough, when I came out from washing up, Sehun was the one who passed out without fulling getting ready for bed. Jeez. Well, time for lights out, another day begans tomorrow, including our first dance rehersal as a group, there's still so much to come.