School:Day One

Unexpected

Luna's POV:

Riri continuously played with my charm while Haven looked at the map. The boys had to get to class so they couldn't show us the way to the office and we needed to pick up our uniforms. I kept thinking about what Luhan said yesterday because it made me really happy to have the keychain, unfortuneatly, now that Riri caught on, she would totally not let it go. She enjoyed teasing people and was really playful, but when it came down to it,she would help as much as possible. "Ohhhh, I found it!" Haven exclaimed. She was the best person with direction so we normally left guiding to her, just natural skill of being the oldest I guess. "I don't wanna talk", Riri stated now leaning into my arm. She was a little bit less social then me, and super stubborn, but our personalities could practically make us twins at times. Both of us clinged to Haven. She rolled her eyes since she clearly knew where this was going. " Man, why do I have to do all the talking, it isn't hard, speak up a little girls",she said with a sigh.

 We had won anyway though from shyness and Haven ended up explaining that we were the new students. We all had different classes which was a bit annoying but manageable since it was for a semester only. They handed us our uniform and told us to make sure to dress everyday, today was excusable since we just got our uniforms,but other days would get us detention. Riri and Haven left through the other door since thier classes were in the A-C buildings and mine were in the D-F buildings. When I walked outside though, I saw someone who I was really hoping to never run into again.

 Krystal"Hello again, Luna" Krystal smiled with that fake grin again "having a good morning?"she asked.

"It was..." I replied and glared at her.

"I just came to give you a warning... I don't really care if you're friends with Exo or not, Luhan belongs to me, so back off, he may have saved you yesterday, but he will never have intrest in a lost little girl like you, grow up sweetheart, look at the real world" she said while leaning in close to me. She was the kinda person who is normally liked by everyone but is actually super rude to people who she doesn't like. I would never care for something someone like her says but something about her words still managed to cut me up inside a little bit. She and I would seriously never get along. 

I just stared at her annoyed."No one ever said you had to tell me twice, did it ever occur to you, not everyone is going to pamper a je--" I got cut off when I noticed that Luhan was walking toward us. Isn't he supposed to be in class.. why is he here? Krystal noticed him too and turned around acting like nothing ever happened. She flipped back her hair and looked at him. "Oh goodmorning Luhan!" she smiled. "Krystal... Go to class.. you're late, and also remember what I said earlier, don't go overboard. She doesn't deserve that." Luhan stated sternly while standing beside me. She frowned and walked away. Before she got too far she turned back and yelled,"You're going to have to pick someday Luhan, don't regret your choice, it won't last with her" before walking away.

This day had just began and it was already a ship of drama."Aren't you supposed to be in class Xiao Lu?" I asked. "Yeah, but when I told the teacher my new roommate needed a tour, I got excused. I'm going to guess it was good timing too since I would have been lying about that little keychain on your bag if I didn't come." He replied with a smirk. I blushed and looked away to the side. "Whatever Xiao Lu, i just wore it because it's cute,nothing else, and I don't need a tour either so you can just go back to class." I said. He started walking closer to me until he had me pressed against the nearby lockers. He put his hand against the locker to the side of me,pinning me there and leaned in closely. "And by 'it's cute' you're really implying that I'm cute then?" He smirked and leaned closer. I seriously thought I was going to die for a second from blushing so hard, but then i felt a little blow of air and I caught on to the fact he was teasing me. He leaned back again and smiled."I think, you can use that tour after all, fallow me" he said while grabbing my hand. "Y-YOU DAMNED JERK" I screamed from embarrassment while I fallowed him.

Luhan's POV:

For a brief second, I actually debated on really kissing her. However, I was still unsure if I even considered her a friend, she was fun to play with, and that was exactly what I would do. I would , for a bit longer, I don't mean to be mean, but it's better this way. Krystal stays off her, I'm with Krystal anyway, and seeing her after being teased is just too cute. Xiao Lu, If she does carry it around as a representation of me, I don't regret what I said at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven's POV:

 The day was weird. The training wasn't too hard, and it was kind of fun. I did have a bit of a struggle with the current dance we are working on in my second period since we transferred late, but I was used to the pressure since my mother used to critique my dances until they were perfect. I was willing to put in the extra effort to catch up so I wasn't worried. Now it was lunch time and earlier I recieved an invite, this was the highlight of my day, and it was something I was most excited for today.

Flashback:

 I went to my locker after first period to grab a change of clothes for Physical Education. When I opened the door, a small note fell out, so I picked it up and unfolded it, that was the most common thing to do after all. It was from Tao. "Today we're starting our Wushu Practice, meet me in the gym at lunch?" was what it said and I couldn't help but to give a wide smile. HELL YEAH I was going to go! I really wanted to learn. All of third and fourth period I couldn't stop watching the clock just waiting for lunch break to come. I lost my focus during class a lot, but it was worth it. Finally fourth period's end came and the bell to start lunch rang. I hung out with Riri at nutrition break, but Luna was no where to be found, I assumed she probably got into some sorta trouble or was being teased by Luhan somewhere so I just left it alone. It was weird not being with them, but we all had fifth period together, so that was cool. Aside from that though, it was lunch time now. I ran to my locker and through all my stuff inside before racing myself to the gym. I didn't want to wait another second.

 

Tao's POV:

I was a bit nervous after leaving the note because it wasn't something I had ever done before. If she didn't show up, I was going to practice anyway but a part of me felt hurt thinking about her not appearing. Just then, the door opened and she peaked in. My smile perked  up and I ran over to greet her. "Hey, you made it", I said while taking her hands. "Of course,how could I miss this?". she said with a smile returning my own. We walked over to the center of the gym and I explained to her what we were starting with. First thing to work on was posture. I made an example pose for her but it was slightly off. I could have just told her to fix it a bit, but that wasn't what I really wanted to do.

Tao Pose I walked behind her and encircled my arms around hers slightly lifting them a bit higher in the shoulder area and extending her right arm a bit more. "There you go, perfect", I said . "Thanks", she smiled at me then went back to focusing. She was really determined to learn.

Haven's POV:

He walked behind me and placed his arms over mine. My heart raced for a second, it felt nice to be this close, but I tried to keep my focus and remember that this was just a practice to learn wushu, that was why I was here and I couldn't be distracted by boys..right? I came to Korea with the intent of intense rehersals but falling for someone completely flew through my mind without stopping. I wouldn't let it get in the way of my training, I couldn't let down the girls. Time seemed to fly by the rest of the class and soon lunch ended. It was time for fifth period now.

Tao's POV:

 She stayed focused on the practice the entire time, and I was determined to not let her down. We didn't get through much since it took awhile to master wushu, but it had it's fun moments. Lunch ended faster then I had hoped and it was time to go back to class. "Oh, good work today, see you after school when we get picked up", I smiled and grabbed my stuff. She had picked up her bag also and was about to walk away but I couldn't resist for a second. I leaned in close and pecked her cheek lightly. I whispered,"Have a good rest of your day" and walked out to see her lightly blushing face. So pretty. 

Haven's POV:

 It was time to leave, but it felt like time stopped for a second. Here I said no distractions, and I get a kiss on the cheek... this would be a lot harder to fake off not caring then I expected. After he walked out I regained control of myself and ran out the other door since I was now running late to my next class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV:

I walked over to fifth period, the one class I had with my friends. Luna and I met at the door and I practically koala-bear glomped her. I hated having to transfer at a weird time and you had to practically personally introduce yourself to every member of the class since everyone asked why you transferred at such a weird time. It's happened twice before.. so the feeling could be perfectly expected but it still when you're shy as an ostrich. Haven was already inside the class sitting on a desk with two empty chairs. Oh my god, Haven, you're amazing! We both speeded over and sat down, not only will we be in the same room for this class, we will get to sit together too. Finally a regular hour of school! The rest of the students walked in and Luna and my eyes diverted onto a pair of guys that just walked in. Luhan and Sehun sat right behind us. Wonderful, so much for our hour of girl talk and not paying attention in class. Just then then bell rang and we both sighed while the teacher walked in. 

Teacher's POV:

I walked into the class which was dead as usual. Fifth period was around the time where the students just wanted to get the hell out. I noticed our three new students looking the same so I decided rather then having them take notes, I would just spring up the good news. "Today is a Mentor-Student day, so I'm gonna be here doing paper work and you guys can take the period off to hang out with the mentors, for our new students, although you probably already know who they are, twice a week, we invite our student mentors who volunteer, they aren't that much older then you but they are either seniors or already graduated, for this class, we have YG's G-Dragon and 2ne1." I stated before getting back to my paperwork. The class's face seemed relieved already. Pure mentor days were normally easy and many people just took a nap most of the class, but a little rest mid-day isn't a bad thing so I didn't mind and just got straight into my paperwork while everyone moved around and got ready.

Riri's POV:

 Am I hearing things? Did this teacher... seriously just say that we would be mentored by G-Dragon and 2ne1 twice a week. My jaw dropped at how regular everyone acted toward it. Minutes later after I tried to proccess if I seriously just heard that, there was a knock at the door. They walked in and I felt like my heart was going to explode out of my chest. OH MY GOD. CL, one of my biggest inspirations ever, and the absolutely freaking gorgeous G-Dragon were standing in our classroom right now. I couldn't speak and I noticed Haven staring at me as if waiting for a reaction. I can't even.... I leaned into Luna's arm and just hid my face. I'm pretty sure she was as shocked as me because neither of us said a god damn thing. We just stared in awe.

Sehun's POV:

 Really? What was she freaking out over there about, I get that she highly admires them considering how many posters and photos she owns, but she never has fangirl moments like that. I was a bit upset over the amount of attention she directed toward someone who just walked into a room... a completely normal action. It bothered me a little bit, but at the same time, I really couldn't care less. It's her life, I won't get involved..... I keep telling myself this and yet I can't stop glaring.

Luhan's POV:

Luna was in shock. This was still new to them, so I forgot all about their reactions. It was kind of amusing, but at the same time I didn't want anyone to look at her expression. If you added a bit of blush and a pout, it would be similar to her reaction to my little teasing earlier. I wanted to be the only one who could see that side of her. They were just mentors though, it would pass, I'm sure about that. No need for jealousy,Luhan. Besides, Krystal is in this class, I have to act like I don't care as much as possible or she may suspect something.

Luna's POV:

I nudged Riri to get off me and whispered," What the hell are you doing?!?! That's like your idol, go say something! At least an introduction!" I pushed her off the chair knowing she wouldn't expect it and I was right. She slightly stumbled but was now on her feet.

Riri's POV:

 Luna, you freaking brat. I will seriously kill you later. "You're crazy", I stated quite loudly on accident forgetting I was now the only one standing in class and that it was super quiet... GREAT JOB RIRI! Everyone stared at me curious about what the hell I was doing and I heard snickers behind me from the Jerk table. Luna... I hate you deeply. I sighed and walked over to GD's table. "H-Hello, I'm Riri, a new student here, I've really admired you for a long time so it would be great to work with you sometime! Well.. Cya around!", I gave an awkward smile and turned around to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. OH MY GOD PART TWO. HE TOUCHED ME. I was a total fangirl for idols I liked, who isn't? I tried my best to act normal though and keep a straight face.

G-Dragon's POV:

 The girl who randomly stood up to call her deskmate weird came up to talk to me... She seemed intresting, so I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to get to know her a little better. "Nice to meet you too", I smiled. There was no need to introduce myself since she kind of already knew me. "Maybe we can work together this Saturday? There's a cafe nearby here, if you'd like we can meet at about 3-ish?" I asked. She was trying really hard to keep a straight face but she turned to the side and blushed shortly after. Heh.. Cute. "S-Sure! Sounds great~ Cya then!", she said before speeding off to her desk again. 

Riri's POV:

  "Luna, I love and hate you", I said while hugging her. Sehun was glaring at me.. I can tell.. Jeesh, what's his problem? Oh well. Luna and I spent the rest of the class listening to Haven talk about her Wushu and I noticed Luna occassionally looking over at Luhan. I wonder if something happened to them earlier. The bell rang and we all went to our lockers to grab our stuff before meeting in the front of the school with the rest of Exo. First day of school, complete! Time to go home~

Sehun's POV:

  "On Saturday.... Don't go", I whispered while i passed by Riri. I said it quietly enough that only she would hear it and entered the car. She looked back at me and stared as I got inside. I wasn't going to let this go through. It could be that I am just selfish and don't want to see her into other kpop groups over Exo, or it could just be that I simply didn't care for her to hang out with random guys who were supposed to be our mentors. Either way, it bugged me. I sent Luhan a text message even though he was right beside me. 

So you going to tell anyone about what's going on between you and Luna?:P

Nothing to tell, It's a secret >:)

I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough... Xiao Lu

Not you too...

Heh.. And Tao? What's up with him, he seems happier and shyer then normal lately.

Pretty sure he's crushing on one of the new girls, her name is Haven right? She's probably the least annoying of the bunch

That's true, but the teasing is fun, I'm sure you can at least agree to that

Of course, but let's keep the real fun for later, besides, if you end up actually caring for them, you'll be hurt when she's taken away by GD 

It won't ever happen, I'd watch yourself as well