I hate school part 2

My Vampire Story

“So what is your plan?” He asks. “Oh right.” I say.

 

“My plan is simple. Basically, I will beat you up so you are unconscious and I will get expelled for it.” I say. He burst out laughing. “What?” I ask. He continues laughing so much that he falls onto the ground. “You can’t be serious.” He says. I stand there completely serious but confused. “Yes, I am serious. Is there a problem? Can't you take a few hits?” I say. “I can it’s just-“ He laughs again before he can finish. I wait for about 5 minutes. “You done?” I say. He stands up and is crying from laughing so much.

 

“You plan is silly.” He says. “It’s pretty straight forward to me.” I say. “No, no it’s just you are a girl and well, girls aren’t that strong.” He says. I laugh. I walk over to the wall and place my curled up fist onto it. “You aren’t going to hit that solid wall are you? That’s stupid.” He says. I admit, it’s stupid too and I’m not even sure I can do it. But I will.

 

I pull my hand back from the wall and turn around. I see a smirk on N’s face. He is about to say something when I turn back to the wall and lay my fist into it with all my strength. I look up and see a nice crack in the wall. I pull my hand away and it is covered in blood but I can’t feel much pain. I quickly turn around and the look on his face is priceless. “You were saying?” I say as I walk around him.

 

“I- um er I” He is lost for words. “This is basically, a normal fight that you would have. You hit me, I hit you. I get to release my anger and you are able to expel me from this horrid school. You will be praised by so many people. All you have to do is fight me. Are you in?” I ask, hoping he agrees. Getting expelled is bad. It's actually really bad but I don't care. This school has the worst people in it. The school itself is great but it’s just the students and the teachers that I don't like. I guess you can't please everybody.

 

“Sure. This meeting never happened. But, don’t use all your strength.” He says eyeing the crack on the wall. “Sounds good. I won’t have to.” I say. We walk back to class. The bell is almost about to ring and we stand in the middle of the hallway. I send him a look that says ‘you start’. I spit at the floor near his feet to anger him. He launches forward and grabs my hair.

 

I grab his arm and kick his leg. He falls on the ground. He quickly recovers. I realise that I am stronger but he is quicker. We start throwing fists at each other and soon enough, bruises are forming and blood is shed. The bell rings and students naturally fill the hallways. Our yells can be heard from the nearby classrooms and already a crowd is forming around us. They are calling out N’s name in encouragement. I look into his eyes and know that he wants to win this fight. I quickly grab both his wrists and hold them above his head. I lean into his ear. “Just remember that I have to win this fight. Our deal.” I whisper.

 

He frees from my grip and slaps my face with such force that I fall to the ground. I cannot seem to pick myself up. I lost this fight. I was supposed to win. I can see the confusion in N’s eyes but he can’t stop now. Everyone is watching. He walks over to me and picks me up by my hair. “Just finish this.” I whisper. He pushes me to the ground and students watching move away. I keep my eyes on him and clench my jaw, waiting for the impact. That’s when the impossible happens. A student walks out of the crowd and knocks N down in one powerful punch. Students whisper to each other but I can no longer hear them. I fall unconscious.