I hate school part 1

My Vampire Story

Weeks later I have built up my strength with the help of my family. Jinki is impressed at how strong I am.

 

After a boring uneventful day at school, I let out a sigh of relief when the lunch bell rings. I walk towards the large fancy cafeteria filled with students. I don’t like large crowds so I walk outside to a more quiet area. Ever since I gained my new skill, I haven’t been eating much. I guess I am just not hungry. Jinki says it’s normal to not want to eat, but not to starve myself.

 

I sit down on the soft grass and lie down, putting my headphones in and letting the sun soak into my pale skin. No matter how long I stay in the sun, I can’t seem to tan. I always seem to burn so I make sure to put sunscreen on. I guess this is a part of being half a vampire. I cringe at the thought of being a vampire, but I guess it suits my cold personality and hot temper. After a while of listening to songs and lying in the grass I fall into a deep sleep.

 

I have a horrible dream. I always dream of the same horrible thing of the moment when my parents died. I remember every single detail from the colour and pattern of my mother’s dress, to the look in father’s eyes when he lied motionlessly on the cold hard floor. The only detail I forgot was the killers face.

 

I then have flashbacks of the happy moments I spent with my parent’s. Going to Jeju Island, visiting Lotte world and simply hanging out at the park. Between these happy memories, the moments of their deaths flash. I try and wake up but it doesn’t work. I remember the horrible moments before my death. Being tied to a chair with strange men hitting and punch me, stabbing me with knives.

 

I suddenly wake up, breaking out in a cold sweat. I try to catch my breath and calm myself down. I feel tears fall out my eyes, but I quickly stop them when people passing by look at me weirdly. I look at the time. 2pm. I should be in class right now. But I don't want to go. I call oppa telling him I will be coming over soon. “NO you stay in school. You are missing out too much on school” He yells over to phone. “Who are you to say that? You quit school! At least I’m still here.” I yell. “You are there because you have to be. I want to watch my little sister graduate. Don’t use me as an excuse.” He says in a soft voice. “Get to class, think happy thoughts and after school I will take you for a treat. Ice cream? Crepes? You choose. If you don’t stay at school we are having chicken” He says. “Chicken? Seriously? You and your weird obsession over chicken.” I sigh. “Leave me and my chicken alone. Now go hurry to class.” He says. I hang up and decide to go to class.

 

I walk to class with very little enthusiasm. Once I reach the room I open the door and am greeted by the stares of around 25 pairs of eyes and a loud demanding voice. “Where have you been Miss Lee Hye Su?” Mr Jang asks. I regret coming to class once I hear the teachers demanding voice. I ignore him and walk to my desk in the back corner. I walk shamelessly to my desk as students whisper to each other. “Where have you been student?” The teacher yells at me. “Can you just leave me alone and continue with the class?” I ask. "No I can’t until you tell me where you have been." He says. I ignore him and look outside through the window. He continues to ask me questions, his voice becoming louder every time.

 

I feel something wet land on my hand. I look down and it’s a wet paper ball. I look around and see a student smirking at me. He throws another one at me. “You should answer the teacher so we can continue the lesson. It’s because of you that this class is ruined. Can’t you just leave or something? Nobody wants you here.” I hear the other students agreeing. Even the teacher sends praises to the boy.

 

"I think you should shut your mouth" I say. "And what are you going to do if I don't?" He says. I suddenly have an idea. I stand up and walk to his desk. "How about we make a deal?" I whisper so only he can hear. "What sort of deal?" He whispers back. Everyone in the classroom is silent and trying to listen but the teacher yelling at me makes it hard for anyone to hear. “Follow me.” I say walking towards the door. “Hye Su. You get back in this classroom right now.” I hear the teacher yell. I turn around. “Teacher, please continue with the lesson.” I say. I stare at the boy. “Coming?” I say. He stands up and two others stand up and we go outside. "Excuse us for a while teacher." One of the boys says to the teacher. The teacher stays silent and ignores them “Don’t anybody dare come outside.” They say to the students as they follow me to the empty hallway.

 

“What’s your deal?” He asks. “What’s your name?” I ask coldly. “That is not important. What is your deal?” He asks back just as coldly. “Well. You want me to leave this school right?” I say. He nods. “And I want to leave as well. So I have a plan. But as much as I don’t want to do this, we need to work together if my plan is going to work.” I say. “Continue” He says. I stare at his two friends hanging in the background. “Leave” He says firmly and they look towards him. “But boss” They say. “If the teacher asks about us, tell him Miss Yoon told us to go to the library to collect some books. And make sure to say that this little thing said that.” He says coldly. He stamps his foot and they slowly leave.

“Are you part of a gang or something?” I ask curiously. “Yes we are a gang called VIXX. I’m the leader, N. Those two you just saw were Leo and Ken. We are a secret gang so nobody else in the school knows us” He says. “So why are you telling me?” I ask. “Because if you tell anyone, they won’t believe you.” He smirks. I nod.

 

“So what is your plan?” He asks. “Oh right.” I say explaining my plan.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I randomlly put VIXX in this story. The characters don't reflect the real people in any way.

I just recently became intrested in VIXX but I don't know much about them. If you are a starlight please tell me things about the group. They seem like a good group.