Ex troubles

My Vampire Story

From: Adorable maknae Taeminnie
To: Hye Su
Message: Noona, if you are up for some dancing come to SM today at 12pm. I hope to see you there~~! <3 ^^

From: My Favourite Noona
To: Taemin
Message: Okay~~! I will see you then. I will bring snacks.

It's 8am on a Saturday and I would be sleeping if Taemin didn't text me. I force myself out of bed and get dressed.

4 hours later at exactly 12pm I arrive at SM. "Taeminnie! Noona is here." I call out happily opening the door. "Noona!" Taemin calls out rushing over to hug me. He picks me up and twirls me around like he always does. He puts me down. I notice behind him are Jonghyun and Key obviously shocked by my presence. "Hyung's, Hye Su came to do some dancing with me for the afternoon." Taemin says. "Well I'm leaving. Call me when she leaves" Key says leaving. Key doesn't like me and I don't like him either and I'm glad he left. "I have nothing better to do so I will stay." Jonghyun says pulling out a book to read.

"I am done. I can't do it anymore." I say falling on the group after 2 hours of dancing. "You lasted longer than I thought you would" Taemin says. "Water" I say while breathing heavily. Taemin goes to get me a bottle of water when I feel something hit my leg. I look down to see a water bottle and I look up to where it came from. "Thank's Jonghyun." I say drinking half the bottle in one go.

He looks at me and smiles. "You shouldn't overwork yourself like that." He says. "Since when did you start worrying about me?" I ask. His smile quickly disappears. "I wasn't worrying about you. I didn't want the Maknae to be your slave and get you water. Look at him, he is just as tired as you are." He says. I look up to Taemin who looks as tired as I do. "Sorry Taemin, I didn't think about how tired you would be. Here" I hand the bottle to him and he shakes his head. "Don't say sorry Noona, I want to help you as much as I can because, I like you." He says. I hear Jonghyun's book drop in the background. "Noona likes Taemin too. I'm glad to have a friend like you, considering I don't have many friends. You are like a little brother." I say. Jonghyun stands up. "See you later Taemin" He says while looking at me intently.

I look over at Taemin and his mood has changed. "Taemin want to go out for ice cream? I will pay!" I say. "No. It's okay.. Noona" He sighs. I frown. "Taemin-" I say but am cut off when his phone rings. "Sorry Noona, I have a new schedule. I wish I could spend more time with you" he pouts after hanging up. I stand up and walk over to him, ruffling his messy hair. "It's okay Maknae, See you next time" I say. He give me a small smile before leaving.

After about 30 minutes I decide to go for a walk to the nearby cafe to have some coffee and lunch. I sit down and eat my lunch in the large and quiet cafe. After eating I sip on my coffee while reading a book. A cafe worker comes up and places an iced tea on my table. "I didn't order this" I say. "Someone ordered this for this table" She says before leaving. I push the iced tea to the other side of the table, returning to my book.

Someone sits across from me. "I'm sorry but you can't sit there, please move somewhere else right now" I say without looking up. "Playing hard to get I see." The voice says. I look up and roll my eyes. "What do you want Myungsoo?" I ask. "You" he says smiling and winking. I look down and continue reading my book. "Why didn't you drink your iced tea? I bought it for you, it's your favourite" He says. I look up. 'No, I hate iced tea. I'm pretty sure it's Eun Hae's favourite. She is your girlfriend isn't she? Shouldn't you be with her instead of me?" I scoff. If Myungsoo was the king of the school then Eun Hae would be the queen. They are the two popular students of the school. Perfect at everything.

"Do you hate me because I'm popular?" He asks. I ignore him. "Tell me so I can make things better between us" He says. "Don't bother trying to make things better between us. I don't need or want you in my life." I say looking up at him. "But I want you" He says. "What are you going to do then if I wanted you? Would we date?" I say. "That's what I want. You and me" He says. "You know what would happen? Two things could happen. It could be the same as before. You would still be the popular guy, and girls would still love and fan over you. I would be upset hearing girls talk about how hot and y you are. You would be fine with it and I would end up breaking up with you, just like last time" I say. He looks shocked. "Is that why you broke up with me?" He asks.

"Or it could change. You could lose your popularity and be like me. No friends, no popularity no nothing. It's just you and yourself. And I know that you wouldn't give up popularity for me. I already experienced it with you before." I say. He sits there processing my words. "Everyone makes mistakes, but I'm not going to make the same mistake twice." I say standing up. "Leave me alone and get on with your life." I say before walking outside.

I make my way back to SM since its 4pm and my brother should be there by now. Just as I am about to enter said building someone grabs my wrist and drags me away. "I can be popular and date you. It's not impossible and it would make me happy." Myungsoo says. "It wouldn't make me happy. Listen to what you’re saying. You are being selfish. I made up my mind 3 years ago and I don't like you." I say. His grip tightens and I use some of my strength to pull away. I use my other hand to slap him across the face. "It's rude to drag a girl like that. Now if you don't mind I will be leaving." I walk back towards SM as fast as I can. I can hear Myungsoo behind me yelling at me to stop. I am 10 meters away from the front door so I make a run for it. It doesn't work because I feel his hand grab my arm.

"I'm losing my patience with you. Why can't you just love me like I love you?" He says. "Are you stupid? You don't make a girl love you by acting like you deserve her love. I said countless times, we are over. We were over 3 years ago. I know it's hard to hear, but try to accept that I don't love you" I say, pleading with him. He pulls me into a hug and I struggle to get out. "Stop Myungsoo" I yell. I push him away from me.

I turn around and sprint towards the door. I grab the handle but am met with something warm. Another hand is opening the door. I widen my eyes and see a familiar man wearing neat casual clothes looking straight at me "I have been looking for you" He says with a wide smile. "M-me?" I say and he nods. "Why?" I ask. "Hye Su come back!" Myungsoo calls out from behind. We both turn around see Myungsoo running towards us. The man is still holding the door and his hand is resting on mine. I feel my heart skip a beat. Oh Jonghyun the things you do to me with your warm touch. Wait, why am I thinking like this?