That person is mine

My Vampire Story

It's been a week since I have seen or spoken to Jonghyun. What I really want to do is to find him and hug him, but I can't. I won’t.

 

"Are you sure you are okay? You haven't gone to school all week." Jinki says. "I'm okay oppa, I just need time to myself to think." I say simply. He shrugs. "Well maybe some dancing will cheer you up?" He says turning on some music. He forces me off my feet and I dance to the song. I do this for about 4 hours. Jinki has long given up and is watching me. "You should stop now. Don't overwork youself" He says different things from time to time but I ignore it and focus on the dancing. It's the only thing that will take my mind of Jonghyun because I am concentrating on dancing. The music is turned off and I turn around. "Jinki told me you have been here dancing for 4 hours. You need to stop. Even I can't go on without a break for that long." Taemin says. "I guess I should" I sigh. I walk towards the door to go to the showers when Taemin stops me. "You can talk to me Hye Su. I can see something is wrong and I really want to help. I care about you." He says. "Thank you Taemin. I'm glad I have a good friend like you." I say with a weak smile. I gently grab his hand off my shoulder and walk outside.

 

After my long shower I step outside and feel the presence of another person next to the door. I jump in shock and the person looks into my eyes. "Jonghyun?" I say. He looks different and I didn't even recognize him. Dark circles under his eyes, droopy sad eyes and he looks tired. "Hye Su" He says. His voice is dry and cracked as if he hasn't drunken any water for a while. I pull out my water bottle and hand it to him. He grabs it and starts drinking it. While he is distracted I run to the elevator and it opens straight away. I quickly press the button for the first floor. I rest my head against the wall and wait for the door to close. It closes but quickly opens. I look over and see Jonghyun step inside closing the door. He walks up to me and pulls me into his arms.

 

"I miss you so much I thought I was going to die. I can't live without. I love you" He whispers into my hair. "Jonghyun, right now you aren't in your right mind. Rethink your actions and look at who you are talking to." I push him away. "Lee Hye Su" He says. Although his voice is weak, is it soft and calming to me. "I am talking to you right now. Lee Hye Su" He says looking right into my eyes. For a moment, I am memorized by his sparkling eyes. "Don't do this to yourself. Don't you know who I am? I am Lee Hye Su. I am the most unpopular and hated girl in the whole school." I say. "And I'm half vampire" I whisper in his ear. The elevator door opens and I am about to leave when he starts to talk.

 

"What does that matter? I love you for every little thing that is you. I've accepted you for who you are a while ago." He says, closing the door. I step forward. "There are plenty of girls prettier than me who want you for themselves" I say with difficulty. I admit that I like him. I do, but him being with me in not reality. "I am a freak. You even said I was ugly, weird and stupid. I am nothing compared to you" I say. The elevator door opens and I rush outside, tears threatening to spill. My eyes heat up and I know they are turning red.

 

I am pulled back by my wrist. "I might have said those words, but they are not true. You are truly beautiful and pretty. I was an idiot to say those words. The Jonghyun who said that was a jerk but he is now long gone. The Jonghyun now, right here loves you. I never saw your true self and when I did, I fell in love with you." He says. "No. Please don't do this to yourself. Your life is great now. Popularity, fame, great friends. Don't ruin that by being with me. I know that’s not what you want." I say, remembering the same thing happened with Myungsoo.

 

"That is what happened with you and Myungsoo. That isn't going to happen with me. I can put everything behind me for you. I want to be with you. We can take it slow and see how things go." I look into his eyes and can see that everything he is saying is true. He gently pushes me against the cold walls and holds my cheek in a loving way.

 

'I don't want you with anyone else but with me and I can't see myself with anyone else. I really, truly love you." He says before capturing my lips with his own. The coldness from the wall and the warmth of his body against mine brings an indescribable feeling to me. I close my eyes, allowing them to change back to normal. He kisses me in the most gentle way and I kiss him back, bringing my hands up to his back and letting them creep up to his neck. His hands make their way down to my waist and he wraps his arms around me, deepening the kiss.

 

We pull away from each other when all the oxygen from our lungs has been drained. He pulls me to his chest and I can hear his fast heartbeat through his firm chest. (A/N: Girl, can you feel my heartbeat -2pm) I open my eyes and stare into his. He sends me another one of this breathtaking smiles and my cheek. "I like you too" I finally say.  

 

My world seems to be at peace in this moment. But deep inside, I knew this peaceful feeling wouldn't last for long.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next part of this story will be released shortly!!