EXO

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WHAT???!!!!!” Their mouth hanging opened.

 

“Is that true, Hana?” Kris asked you. His eyes became bigger than usual.

 

“Y..yes. It is because his parents told me to stay in his room and they don’t have any extra room for me. Stop widened your eyes and asked me a lot of questions!!”

 

“Sorry, snowflakes. I’m just shocked about it. And I thought that you hate him. SO MUCH.”

 

“I AM! I REALLY HATE HIM A LOT!!” you secretly glanced at Sehun to find out his reaction but he just smirked at you in return.

 

“If you hate him A LOT, why did you cuddle with him a few minutes ago??” The big-eyed guy asked you. “Yeah~” all of them cheered.

 

“I’m not cuddling with him, he tickled me. THAT LISP DEVIL TICKLED ME.” You narrowed your eyes while pointed to Sehun.

 

“What?? Lisp devil?! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! “ They laughed and clapped their hands like a retarded seal. Sehun shot you a glare and you stick out your tongue to him. Mehrong  :P

 

[YOUR POV]

 

What’s wrong the nickname that I gave to Sehun? Because of that, they laughed crazily.

“Yaaa… you’re so funny! Maybe we could become best friends!! I’m Jong In, Kim Jong In. All of my friends called me Kai.” Hmm.. This tanned guy looked friendly.

 

“And I’m Suho, EXO’s leader.” A guy with an angelic smile greeted me.

 

“EXO?? The kingkas of SM Academy?” I asked with shocked expression. “Hehe. Yes we are.” He replied shyly. Wow, Sehun and Kris is one the kingkas.

 

“Hi! I’m Luhan!” a baby faced guy that looked like a girl said and waved. “I thought that you are a girl.” I told him directly. “I know. Everyone told me that I looked like a girl. Hahaha”

 

“Annyeong! I’m Xiumin. I know I’m looked like a bun, so you don’t need to tell me.” A cute chubby looking guy said.

 

“Hi! I’m Lay.” An innocent looking guy greeted me and smile, revealed his dimples.

 

“I’m D.O. Hi.” A squishy cute face guy smiled at me. His eyes so big and round.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Chanyeol. The happy virus!!” a baby faced guy with deep voice and a huge smile on his face greeted me.

 

“Hi y~ I’m Wu Yi Fan, you can called me Kris the Mighty.” “Yah! I already knew you, you pig! Get away from me!!” I hit his gut and cause him to groan in pain. “Yah, don’t be so cruel, Hana ah.” He replied while looked at me with the puppy eyes. And again, I ignored him. Haha! This is your punishment for giving my phone number to Sehun without my permission!

 

“Anyeonghasaeyo, my name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. ” What a cute name. He gave me a smile that can melt every girl’s heart. I admitted that I’m melting inside too. Hehe

 

“Annyeong~! I’m Tao.” A panda looking guy said and smiled a little.

 

“Hello~ I’m Chen! Chen Chen Chen!” a cute guy with a cute smile said.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, hi and hello. I’m Hana, Kim Hana.” I greeted them all.

 

“Oit! I’m here, you forgot me. I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun.” He pretended tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter