Oh My God

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehunnie~ Someone is here right now. Come down here, son~!” Mr. Oh called Sehun. My eyes widened as big as the saucer. I saw Mrs. Oh was smirking at me.

 

“Nae.” He replied. And I heard some footsteps at the stairs.

 

OH. MY. GOD

 

He looked at me. I looked at him. Our eyes open widely.  Wow, he looked so handsome with the bed hair, and that cute baby bear pajamas. What?!! Why did I said that?!

 

[SEHUN POV]

 

“Sehunnie~ Someone is here right now. Come down here, son~!” My dad called me. Haishh.. I don’t get enough sleep today. It’s already late night.“Nae.” I replied.

 

I walked to the downstairs without opened my eyes. Argghh! I’m so sleepy right now. Suddenly I saw Hana with my parents. Waaaait!!! Am I on drugs right now? Why would she came to my house at this time? I rubbed my eyes many times and yes, that is HANA. KIM HANA.

 

Both of us looked at each other. Our eyes and mouth wide opened. I looked at her, she looked at me. Oh no!!! She must not look at my bed hair and my pajamas. I can’t believe that she’s in my house. I thought that she doesn’t want to meet me FOREVER. So, that’s why I texted her about…..

 

 

 

[AUTHOR POV]

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE???!!!!”  Both of you shocked. Mr and Mrs.Oh started to laugh crazily.

 

“It was my house.” “I have to stay here.” Both of you answered. And at the same time, both of you gasped. Then, both of you took a look at Mr and Mrs. Oh. They still laughing until tears came out from their eyes.

 

“What happened mom, dad?” Sehun asked them. “It’s not funny though.” You said coldly.

 

“Sor.. sorry dear. We just laughed at your reaction and expression. It juz.. BAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAH!! I Kennot stap laufing!! Itz herds my stomach! BAHAHAHA!!” They sounds nonsense because they’re laughing at you and Sehun so hard.

 

You glanced at Sehun. And he looked annoyed with his parents. He got the dark circle below of his eyes. Seems like he don’t get enough sleep. “Well, who cares?” You talked to yourself.

 

“Are you talking alone? Wow, it’s scary.” Sehun smirked at you. And you just gave him a cold glanced. Then, you just looked away from him.

 

“Are you done with those laughing heehaw hoohaw??!” You asked the Oh’s birdies annoyingly.

 

“I’m sorry Snowflakes. We’re done with it. Ooookaayy~” Mr. Oh take a deep breath to relax his body.

 

“Come here, Sehun. And sit beside Hana.” He ordered Sehun with a serious tone and expression. Your heart started to be beat faster than the normal rate. Your hands start to sweat and a warm body sit beside you. You took a look on your right and saw Sehun smiled at you. His body is so close to you until your right thigh touch his left thigh. You just looked away when he smiled at you, afraid if he saw that you were blushing.

 

“Okay, Hana. In this mansion, we’re only have three main rooms. One for me and my lovely wife, one for Sehun and one is the storage room. So we’ve decided to let you stay on the same room with Sehun.” Mr. Oh said seriously.

 

“WHAT?!! WE’RE GOING TO STAY AT THE SAME ROOM??!!” You and Sehun stood up, shocked with Mr. Oh decisions.

 

“Yes you are. And we believed that both of you will not doing that ‘THING’. If you want to, just do it. We’re glad to have a grandchild. Hehehe “ Mrs. Oh smirked. The maids giggled.

 

“MOM!!! I NEVER DO THAT WITH HIM!!” you yelled. Your face became more reddenened.

 

“Since when you called my mom, ‘MOM’?” Sehun confused. Mrs. oOh replied. “Since 30 minutes ago. I told her to call us Mom and Dad. She’s a precious daughter (in law- she added in her mind) that we never have. So, don’t be confused okay, sweetheart?” She smiled.

 

“Err.. okay.” Sehun replied.

 

“Okay! Everyone! Got to sleep right now. It’s already late night! Have a sweet dream Snowflakes, Sehunnie!!” Mr. Oh ordered all of you in the living room.

 

“Yes, Mr. Oh. Good night!” The maids replied.

“Fine!! Good night!” You replied. You almost forgot your bags. You bring 4 bags that is filled with your things. Sehun saw you struggled to bring all the bags. So, he went back to you and bring all of your bags. You just stood up there. Blank.

 

“Yah! Ppali! Don’t you want to sleep with me? Sleep with a handsome guy like me? You so lucky that you can sleep with me.” He smirked at you. Your mouth opened widely. You can’t believe that he just said that to you. “Tchh. Self-praised. Just go die you lisp devil.” You replied slowly so he can’t hear what you said. “I heard that, Snowflakes!” He replied. “He heard me?! What a…” you talked in your mind. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter