Direct

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On the next day….

 

 [Your Mom POV]

 

“Hmmm… Honey, should I wake her up? It’s already 11.30 a.m.” I asked my husband.

 

“I don’t know. Don’t worry about her. I know that she’ll be fine. She is a strong girl and never give up easily. ” He tried to comfort me. Then, he continued to read the newspaper.

 

“Okay. Aha! Should we plan something about Hana and Sehun? We can ask Mr and Mrs.Oh to help us out.” I suggested.

 

“Woahh~ my ChubbyBunny is soooo clever! That was a good idea!” He pinch my cheek and pulled me me into his lap.

 

“I know that I’m clever. Not like you, a cutiepie hubby that knows nothing. Hihi” It’s my turn to pinch his cute dimples.

 

“EHEMM!! GUYS! Just get a room!!” Hana teased us. Since when did she came down? Oh my God! I hoped that she didn’t know that we’re planned something.

 

“Err..err.. since when you were there?” I quickly stood up from my husband lap. My cheeks started to be red. I saw my husband also started to blush. Aww.. so cute he is!

 

“Since 15 seconds ago. Eww… it’s not good for doing ‘that’ in the morning.” She grinned.

 

“No, we didn’t!” My husband said. “ Just go eat the breakfast, I mean, brunch. And why did you woke up so late, Snowflakes?!” I covered my embarrassment.

 

“You didn’t wake me up. So, I just woke up late~” She said.

 

“Aishh this girl. Emm… Hana, are you okay? ” I asked.

 

“I’m fine. What have considered you to ask me a question like that?” She answered coldly.

 

“Nothing. I’m just worried about you after what happen la..last night. That’s all.” I said.

 

“I’m just fine, mom. I’m not a little girl anymore. So, you no need to waste your worried on me. I’m just too emotional. Well, PMS cause it.” She just walked to the kitchen.

 

“Perhaps, snowflakes. Perhaps.”

 

 

[Author POV]

 

After a few conversations between your mom and Mrs. Oh, they finally agreed with the plan. A plan that you didn’t know about it.

 

*Dingg Dongg* The bell was rang.

 

You were watching television on that moment. Since you’re the nearest to the door, you just helped your parents to open the door.  Moreover, your parents were baked some cookies at the kitchen. Gingerbread cookies, your favourite.

 

You opened the door and saw Mr and Mrs. Oh were smiling with angelic expressions. “Is Sehun also came??” You asked yourself. You looked around them, and he wasn’t here.” Good! Line clear!” You spoke to yourself.

 

“What’s with the”Good! Line clear!” ? Mr. Oh asked.

“Err.. nothing! Just come inside. My parents were in the kitchen.” You started to blush. “What the were I’m doing?! It’s embarrassing!” You asked yourself. You smiled to them and greeted them happily.

 

Meanwhile….

 

[Your dad POV]

 

“When will they coming?”  My wife asked me.

 

“I don’t know. What takes them so long to come here? Their mansion just in front of us.” I answered.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

“Here they are! Yes! I’m so excited right nowww~!” She said. Her eyes were twinkling.

 

“This plan is going on clearly. Get ready!” I said.

 

“Roger!! This is going to be fun!”

 

[Author POV]

 

You called your parents and told them that Mr and Mrs. Oh were here. Then, they came with the cookies. Your stomach growled and seems like the cookies was invited to be eaten by you. You just looked at the cookies, not listened about what they were talking. Your hands were slowly reached at the tray that your dad were holding. Since he is the nearest to you. Slowly…. Slowly…

 

PAPPP!

 

“Oww!! Dad!! Why did you slapped my hands?! It hurts!!” You rubbed your hands and puffed your cheeks.

 

“Don’t be so rush, Snowflakes. Let it cool first, then you can have all of it. ALONE.” Your dad grinned.

 

Your eyes seems like lightened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter