Unexpected

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehunnie oppa~ Krissy oppa~!! Let’s go out with me tomorrow evening? Pleaseeee oppa~ Pleaseeee~” you said cutely. Three of you were at the playground while eating the ice cream.

 

“Aigoo~ Hana. Why do you look so cute? Let me hug you, or kiss you!” Kris pinched your cheek.

 

“Aniyaaaa!! I don’t want to kiss you, you brat oppa!” You push his face away from you. Both of you laughed.

 

“Yah, don’t you want to hear my answer?!” Sehun annoyed. He felt jealous when you and Kris joked together like that.

 

“Oh! Mianhae. Do you want to go out with me tomorrow evening?” you doing aegyo to him before Kris interrupted, “Hana~ I want to kiss you.… You’re so cute~!!!” he poked you nose.

 

Sehun pressed his lips into a thin line.

 

 “Kreaseee is a ert boy! I’m going to tell everybody. huhu” you pouted cutely.

 

“Hana ah! How could you call me a ert?? As punishment, I’m going to kiss you~” Kris said and he cupped your face with his hand. You felt something warm landed on your cheeks.

 

Sehun’s eyes were open widely. He doesn’t believe his own best friend just kissed his crush.

 

“See, this is my punishment to you. Hehe” Kris said innocently. He doesn’t know about Sehun’s feeling towards.

 

“Oppa! Eww, your saliva. Hahaha” You and Kris laughed while Sehun shot a sharp stare at you. His eyes were red and his face was pale.

 

“Oh, I forget! Sehun oppa~ You still don’t give your answer to me~~” you said and poked his arm.

 

Suddenly….

 

“YAH!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! I DON’T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU ANYMORE!!! YOU LOOKED VERY UGLY WHEN YOU SMILE LIKE THAT!!!! Sehun yell at you while his tears flow down quickly. Kris was so shocked and startled because he never saw Sehun angry like that.

 

Your body trembled as the tears flowed down from your eyes. You can’t believe that he said that to you. It is painful when someone you loved said that to you. “O-Oppa…” You tried to hold his hand but he slapped your hands away from him.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!!! IT’S DIGUISTING!!! I DON’T KNOW HOW CAN I F—“ Sehun stopped. He doesn’t want to confess indirectly at you. Besides, Kris was there. So, he just ran away from you and Kris. And since that day, you never met Sehun again.

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

You closed the diary after finished read the contents. You were crying and you didn’t know how to stop the tears from flowing. Your mind kept playing the bittersweet moments during your childhood.

 

*knock knock*

 

You startled. “W-Who’s there?” You tried to control your voice from cracking.

 

“It is your dad, Snowflakes. Hurry up! The guests already arrived right now!” You dad said excitedly. Guests? Arrived? You glanced at the clock and it already past the noon. You were too immersed on reading your childhood diary until you didn’t realize about it.

 

“G-Give me ten more minutes before I will go down to meet them.” You wiped your tears while placed back the box into the closet.

 

“Okay. We’ll wait for you~” He sang happily as he went to the downstairs. After cleaned up the messed in your room, you went back to the bathroom and washed your face before choosing the dress. You just grabbed the dress that looked pleasant in your eyes because you were in rush. After changed into the floral design dress with yellow and orange in colour, you tied up your hair into a ponytail and quickly made your way out from your room.

 

 

“yojeum nan All ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter