New friend

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A ray of light beamed on my eyes making everything around me seemed dazzled when I opened my eyes. As my sight getting clear, I saw a man in the white coat and a good-looking guy stood beside him; talking to each other. I sat up my body on the bed and looked around to know where I am right now. Wait? My ankle has been bandaged? And my dress…. ripped out. Oh no! Mrs. Oh gave this dress to me. What happened to me?

 

“You are awake, young lady. How did you feel right now?” The man smiled at me as I stared at him with the worried expression. “W-Where am I right now? Who are you? What happened to me?” I asked him instead of answering his question. “Relax and keep your mind free, young lady. You are in the hospital right now and I am one of the doctors in this hospital. Did you feel better?” His words made me felt secure and relief a little bit. I slightly nodded as a respond for his questions.

 

“I’m glad you do. Okay, the truth is you have been attacked by a drunken man, causing you to get injured. You sprained your right ankle and you got a slightly cut on your lips, fortunately your face doesn’t get any bruise. And this boy has saved you from the man and he brought you to here.” He smiled, “For your information you don’t need to be hospitalize for today. After you receive the medicine, you can go home right away. Please don’t busy yourself and get some enough rest. Your body is still in shock state because of the accident. That’s all my advice. Take care of yourself, young lady.” The doctor tapped my shoulder and gave me his warm smile before walked out from the room, leaving me with the guy that I don’t even know who he is. The atmospheres in the room become awkward.

 

“Are you okay?” He broke the silence and approached me with a glass of water in his hands. I just looked at him with a blank expression. “Please don’t look at me like that. I guess you are a girl who doesn’t talk too much.” He handed me the glass and smiled. Without hesitant, I grabbed the glass and finished it in one try; felt so thirsty and my throat were fully dried. Both of us stayed silent for seconds and all I could do was clearing my throat because of the awkward silence.

 

“Umm… We still don’t introduce ourselves yet.” He said shyly, “I’m Myung Soo, Kim Myung Soo. You can call me L.” He rubbed his back of his neck and smiled widely at me. “I’m Kim Hana. You can call me Hana.” I replied him a smile and shook hands with him. “What a coincidence our surname is Kim. Hahaha” Both of us laughed.

 

“Thank you for saving my life, L-ssi. I don’t know what will happen to me if you don’t come to help.” I thanked him. It’s a little bit awkward for me because I never treated someone that I just knew a few seconds ago this friendly.

 

“Well, you’re welcome. I was strolling around this place since I’m still in the unfamiliar mode with this place, but suddenly I heard you screamed for help. So, I ran towards your direction and help you from the drunken man.” He said.

 

“Hehe thanks again. Unfamiliar? Are you just moved to here?” I asked him.

 

“Yes. My family and I arrived at this morning. After helping my family to pack out the things, I’ve decided to stroll around here. Hmm… You looked like in my age. How old are you?”

 

“I’m 16 years old. What about you?”

 

“Haha my expectation is right! I’m 16 years old too. “

 

“Really? Hul~ this is our second coincidence.”

 

“I know right. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I already contacted your family member and he was on his way to come here.”

 

“What? Who did you called??” Please don’t say that it was Mrs. Oh or my parents. I don’t want them to know about my condition right now. If not, they’ll treat as I am a 5 years old girl.

 

“I didn’t call him; he was the one who called you. When the doctor was giving you some treatment, your phone rang and since you were unconscious, I answered it for you. Who is ‘The Lisp Devil’? Is he your big brother?” He said innocently. Dammit, he already told Sehun about me. “He’s not my bro—“ My eyes diverted to the door that was open suddenly.

 

“KIM HANA!!!” Sehun rushed into the room and hugged me tightly; causing L and I to flinch a bit. I can felt his heartbeat –faster than a normal rate- and his breath was uncontrolled. “S-Sehun, I-I can’t b-breath….” His hug was too tight for to breathe and he quickly pulled away from me. He cupped my face and forced me to look at him; his face was full with worry.

 

“Are you okay?” He swept my bangs away and stuck my hair behind my ear –since the bun was open my hair fell down to the shoulder. I slightly nodded and continued to stare at him. He looked so handsome when his hair was combed back to his head and the maroon blazer matched him well. Maroon? Looks like Mrs. Oh already planned to match us with the same colour outfit. We stared at each other for a few seconds before L cleared his throat, making me to push Sehun’s hands from my face.

 

“She doesn’t need to be hospitalized. After taking the medicine at the nurse counter, she can go home right away. That’s what the doctor said to me.” L showed a friendly smiled at Sehun. “Okay, thank you for saving her….” Sehun stopped his words. “Myung Soo. Kim Myung Soo. You can call me L.” L introduced himself at Sehun. “Yeah, thank you for saving her, L-ssi. I don’t know what will happen to her if you don’t come to help. Thank you very much. I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun.” He smiled, revealed his crescent eyes.

 

“I guess we can go home right now.” I said, causing two of them looked at me. “Well, okay. I’ll help you to take the medicine. Wait me at the main door of the hospital?” L offered himself and I nodded in response, “Okay, thank you.” Then, he walked out from the room.

 

“Are you sure you can walk with that injured leg? If not, I carry you out.” Sehun helped me to get up from the bed. I looked at him with a blank expression instead of answering his question. As I put up my foot on the floor, I could feel the pain zip through it and immediately fell down. Sehun quickly grabbed my waist before I could fall hard to the floor. I glanced up at him with my wide eyes, realized that his arm securely around my waist.

 

 “See?! You can’t walk by yourself right now. Now you choose, the bridal-style or piggyback?” His voice was filled with worry.“P-Piggyback is enough for me.” I shyly answered and looked away from him. Oh my god, what am I doing right now?

 

He chuckled and bent his body down in front of me. “Please enjoy your ride, Miss Kim.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and crawled closer to Sehun on my knee. I leaned forward to him until I could feel his back against my body. He stood up and his arms behind him holding my legs. “Yah, you’re heavy! What did you ate before?” He stated his opinion. His words made me wanted to slap him right on his face but I tried to endure it. “I know that I’m heavy. If you couldn’t stand for it anymore, just let me down.”

 

“Hahaha I was joking. You’re not heavy at all, Hana ah.” He began to walk out from the room. “Yeah yeah, wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter