School

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hana ah~ Waky waky~” Someone pulled your blanket as the sun rays hit your skin. “What do you want, Sehun?”  You groaned in annoyance at him for waking you up all of sudden. It has been twice your sleep got interfered by the morons. Yesterday was Kai and D.O and now, this lisp devil.

 

“Please throw away this bad sleep habit from you, Hana ah. Get yourself up right now! We’re going to be late to school.” He babbled at you.

 

“School? Today? Are you kidding me?! The school closed because it was under maintenance.” You forced yourself to sit up on the bed. You rubbed my eyes and swept away your hair that covered your face to shot a dagger glare at him but the glared didn’t hit the target. Instead of it, you were in your awe, gazing at him. Sehun already wore the school uniform and he looked handsome in it. Wow.

 

He continued, “And the maintenance finished yesterday, so the school is open today. The principal called my mom last night to tell about it. Clean yourself right now and hurry up!” He flicked your forehead and broke your daze. “Yah! Give me five minutes more to sleep.” You buried your face at the pillow and continued to sleep.

 

“You better get up right now. If not…” He leaned closer to you and a smirk visible on his face. You didn’t bother to open your eyes or think twice of his threatened –ignored him and you’re still lying down at the bed.

 

Your chest tightened and it sent the sparks to tingling at your whole body. Sehun just pressed his soft lips at the place between your neck and your shoulder. The goose bumps appeared at every part of your body when his breath hit your nape causing your eyes widened in disbelief. “Yah!!! What are you doing to me??!!!” You pushed his head away and quickly grabbed the blanket to cover your body. Sehun chuckled and his lips –his normal habit- , “I’m giving you the morning kiss to wake you up. And see? My plan works. You woke up now. Go take the shower. Now!“ His answers succeed to give your face the blush and annoy at the same time. “M-Morning kiss?” You thought.

 

You jumped off from the bed and gave him the get-out-from-this-room-right-now-because-I-want-to-take-a-bath look. Sehun pretended to didn’t understand your meaning and he approached closer to you. “What do you looking at?” He smirked, “Oh, do you want me to strip this out for you?” He held your t-shirt hem and raised them up slowly as he smirked and wriggled his eyebrows at you.

 

You frowned at him and slapped his hand away from you. “Get out from this room, ert!!!” He cupped his ears with his hands because your high-pitched yelled hurt his eardrums. “Okay, okay. Haha you smell so good, Hana ah. I’ll wait for you!!” He ran out from the room and closed the door. “Her scent could change me into a crazy person. She smells good.” He thought in his mind, smiling alone while walking to the downstairs.

 

The blood rushing to your cheeks and make your legs to shaken and tremble a bit. Sehun just kissed you on your neck as a good morning kiss from him. When you thought about it, your goose bumps visible again at your body and you can’t even hide your lips from smiling like a foolish. “Why am I happy right now?” You slapped your own face and walked into the bathroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few childish arguments between you and Sehun along the ride, you’ve arrived at the school. You thanked the chauffeur before got out from the car and Sehun went out at the same time with you. As you were wandering your eyes around, you can heard the students were whispering at each other and their eyes locked at you and Sehun.

 

“Who’s that guy? He looked like a hot model in our school uniform! Hihi”

“I know right! But why he rode the same car with Hana? Is he her big brother? If is, I guess all of her family member have the model appearance.”

“Yeah, I hope so. I really got envy at her. She’s beautiful, intelligent and good at sports too. But her cold personality ruined it. Haha”

 

You diverted your gazed at the bunch of girls –who wore the heavy makeup on their faces- and you clenched your fist; trying to endure your anger that boiled in your heart. Sehun who saw you clenched your fist and glared at the girls, quickly intertwined your hands with his and pulled you away from there.

 

“There are 20 minutes to go before the school sessions start and I need you to tour me around the school. But first, where was the school’s office? I need to register my name for the student profile.” He said without glanced at you and you tilted your head in confusion because of the skin ship. You were about pulled away your hands from him but he tightened his grips. Your face grew a red tomato and all you could do was blushing.

 

“S-Sehun, let go of me. Everyone looked at us and I don’t need that attention right now.” You begged to him when you saw the students at the hallways stared at both of you.“Just ignored them and keep touring me around the school.” He showed his crescent eyes and tightened his grip on your hands. You led him into the first floor, the place where’s the school’s office located in the school.

 

“Wait for me, okay?” Sehun patted your head and walked into the office after got your response. You sat down at the chair in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter