Outspoken

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[AUTHOR POV]

 

Both of you gasped when Mrs. Oh entered the room. “Well, well, well~  I’m sorry for disturbing your ‘activity’. You can pretend that I’m not here right now. Hehehe enjoyed!” She smirked. Sehun pushed you down gently and quickly explained to Mrs. Oh.  “Wait!! Mom!! W-“ Bamm!! She closed the door. You just looked down on the floor and felt the heat rushed flows to your face. “Oh my God!!! I never blushed like this!! Why must this thing happen to me??!!!“ You said in your mind. Suddenly, you saw a towel fell on Sehun’s feet. You were frozen on your state. Your eyes became bigger, twice larger as they were.

 

WAZZHA~~ SEHUN’S TOWEL FELL DOWN AND THERE, YOU SAW TWO BOILED EGGS WITH A HUGE HOTDOG IN THE MIDDLE OF IT, STANDING IN FRONT OF YOUR INNOCENT EYES.

 

And for the third time,

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Both of you screamed. He quickly wore back the towel and he was dying in embarrassment right now.

 

“Y…yah! S..stop staring at my… urgh!! J.. just closed your eyes, clumsy!!”  He stuttered while looked away from you, trying to hide his red face.

 

“Yah, I’m not staring at your… uhh.. whatever!!! You’re the one who clumsy, not me!! My innocent eyes ruined by you!!!!” You yelled while covering your eyes. He startled and quickly went to the bathroom without saying any words.

 

“What the hell is going on?!!” You muttered under your breath and quickly made your steps to the wardrobe room. You locked the door and placed your body against the wall. The image of Sehun’s breakfast appeared in your mind again. “Ahhh!! Stop playing that thing in my innocent mind!! I’m going crazy!!” You shouted and ruffled your own hair. You tried to forget about it and hurriedly searching for your bags. You look around in the room and saw a note in the mirror.

 

Dear Hana, I already told the maids to pack out your clothes from the bags and put it into Sehun’s wardrobe. If you wanted to find your undergarments, just turn around, 3 rows on your left and you will ‘meet’ your cute undergarments in a small closet. And your t-shirt, jeans, skirt is in another closet which is 4 rows to your right. TTYL <3 “

                                                                                                                        LOVE,

                                                                                                                              Your MOM ^^

 

“Cute undergarments?!! Whaaaaat?? I hate when people touch my things without my permission!! Urggh!! And why must you have a large wardrobe like this?!! It’s hard to find something!!!” you babbled nonstop. You started searching for your undergarments while holding the notes “Hmm.. turn around, 3 rows on my left aaaand BINGO! I hope this is the closet. I really wasted my precious energy to find it. I’m already hungry!!!!” you groaned.

 

When you opened the small closet, you saw your and bras placed with Sehun’s underwear. Your blushed face became redder. “Argghh!!! God, please stop giving me a lot of embarrassment today!!! Why?!!!” You wailed alone and moved all your undergarments in another empty closet. After that, you dressed yourself a white T-shirt with cute design and red Bermuda pants.

 

“Ahh~ finally I can eat the breakfast.” You sighed while making your way to downstairs.

 

 

 

 

“There you are, Snowflakes! Ppali! Your gingerbread cookies and banana pancakes are almost died. They need you to eat them, so they can stay alive longer!! Ppali! Eat them! Hahaha it’s your favorite, right? I told the maids to make this for you. Try it!” Mrs. Oh smiled like a guardian angel.

 

Your eyes sparkled when you saw the maids were serving the cookies and banana pancakes in front of you. “All of this is… for me??” You asked Mrs. Oh excitedly. “Yes, all of it is for you. You can eat it as much as you want.” “Thank you so much, mom!!”

 

You heard some footsteps on the stairs and you knew it was Sehun. “Wahh~ Hana ah. I never knew that you were a big eater.” He sat beside you. You didn’t bother to answer because you’re enjoying the breakfast so much. Mrs. Oh just giggled at your actions.

 

“You look like a p-“ Mrs. Oh cut Sehun words. “So, how’s it going?? Your special activity just now? And I heard a scream again. Is it the ? I wondered how you guys feel, since it was your first time. Heheh.” She grinned.

 

Both of you choked at the same time. Shocked because of Mrs.Oh weird question. Sehun choked his own saliva, and you choked a piece of the banana pancakes.

 

“H…hand   *cough*   us a g..glass of   *cough*   water   *cough*   please.”  Sehun said while tapping his chest. “H.. hurry   *cough*  up!” You said. Mrs. Oh moves towards you and tapped your back. In a few seconds, Maid Eunji brought two glass of water f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter