Diary

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were startled awake when sun ray shot your face out sudden. You tried to open your eyes and adjusted it to the light. After your vision getting clearer, you saw a figure stood up in front of your bed. You frowned.

 

“Mommmmm!!!!! For the sake of God, please stop your habit to wake me up like this!!” You wailed as your mom pulled the blanket away from you.

 

“Hanaaaaaaa!!!!!  For the sake of God, please stop yelling at me every morning and throw away your morning habit like this!!” She imitated your tone before continued on, “Snowflakes, go take your shower and eat the breakfast.” Snowflakes. Your parents gave you the nickname since your personality changed completely -cold and beautiful. Only the two words can describe you.

 

You didn’t reply anything as you stared at her. The sunlight from the window caught onto her eyes as she smiled and showed her angelic face, “I know that I’m a beautiful but you don’t need to stare at me like that. It scared me.” She gently threw a pillow at your direction but you were fast enough to catch it, “Oh, please~” You rolled your eyes in sarcasm but your eyes landed on the clock beside you.

 

 8.36 a.m.

 

“Dammit!! I’m already late to school!!! !!!” The cursed words kept continued to slip out from your mouth as you sprang out from the bed and quickly went to the bathroom.

 

“SCHOOL? HAHAHA.” She began to laugh and causing you to stop your pace. You glanced over your shoulder at her and saw her laughing madly.

 

“What’s wrong with you?!” You asked angrily as she tried to stop her laugh.

 

“Omo~ Sorry, Hana ah.” She took a deep breath before continued, “Did you forget that your school has been closed for a while because of the maintenance? You told me last night and you already forgot about it? And stop cursing in front of me.” Her angelic face disappeared and a serious expression replaced it.

 

“Sorry.” You bowed to her and began to walk to the bathroom as you nonstop scolding yourself in the mind; embarrassed. Your mom chuckled at you before she tidied your bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter