Birthday?

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I’m really sorry for my late update and I supposed to update a week ago. But something stuck in my way from updating this fanfic. I just got a part-time job and I don’t have time to update. Second, my internet connection was broke down and I can’t update. Third, I’m having a writer’s block because of the stress and tiredness from my part-time job. Huaaaa [;__; I cry] Sorry for everything!!!

 

 

“And the third is…” Sehun leaned his body closer to you. “Yah, move away from Hana.” Kris pushed him aside and quickly blocked you with his long body.

 

“Eyyyy, hyung!” Sehun whined.

“What?” Kris furrowed his eyebrows and slipped his hands into the pocket.

“Tchh. Okay okay. Serious talk. For the third wishes is……. I will tell you when the right time has come.” He smiled and crossed his arm. You didn’t bother to know more about the third wishes, so you just ‘okay’ to him.

 

*Pinn pinn*

 

“Okay guys. My chauffeur is here right now. Make sure both of you come to my house tomorrow. Bye.” He smiled and waved to you and Sehun. “Bye~” You closed the door and went to living room, hmm... no Mrs. Oh. It means that she already went to her room.

 

“Ahhhh~ I’m so tired today.” You yawned. Your body started to get the effect after the pillow fights with the boys. When you were stretching your hands into the air, Sehun s his hands on your knee and shoulder. “Y-Yah!! Let me down!!!” You vigorously force your body to get away from him.

 

“You should be grateful right now, because I, Oh Sehun the perfect flower boy is lending my legs for you.” He lifted you with the bridal-style while walking to the bedroom.

 

“Y-You don’t need to do this for me.” You looked away from his eye contact. “Haha it’s okay. Umm… By the way, where did you get your ‘powerful’ energy to declare the pillow fights just now? The moment we entered the room, your face were pale like a vampire. Reeeeally pale and I thought that my mom was hugging a short vampire. Hahaha” He almost lost his balance at the stairs when he laughed at you.

 

You punched his chest. “Yah, it’s not funny. I don’t know how I can become energetic. But the boys really annoyed me with their childish behavior and made me felt exuberant at the same time. I thought that only Kris can made me feel like that because he always live up my mood even I gave him a cold treat. But I was wrong, they also can give me that feel. Oh my god! What did I just said?! Please don’t tell them!” You cupped your face with your hands; embarrassed of what you just said.

 

“I won’t, Hana ah. Aigoo~ you’ve changed a lot and become talkative person in these 10 years. hahaha. Uhh… a-about the t-text that I sent to you last night, uhh… I really meant it. I-I really l-like—“  

“Kroooh~kroooh~”

“Yah, are you sleeping when I’m talking to you?! Tchh. I thought you were listening to me… but I’m glad you didn’t hear me. Yo—”

“Kroooh~ kroooh~”

“Eyyy, stop cut my words with that ugly snore from you. And what kind of snore is that? Even I don’t snore loudly.” He just chuckled at you for having a bad sleep habit.

 

 Without realization, both of you were already in front of the door. Sehun opened the door as silent as he can without waking you up and laid you down at the bed.  He quickly pulled the blanket over you when you coiled your body; shivering in cold.

 

“Bibimbap, hanwoo beef, asdfghjkl” You mumbled in your sleep and made Sehun giggled at you. Without making a noise, he sat beside you and gazed at your face for a long time. “I really like you, Kim Hana. I know that all of this happen to you is too fast and I’m sorry for it.” He swept your bangs away from covering your face. ”There is a lot of things I wanted to say but it’s okay, I’ll tell you later. Have a sweet dream, Hana ah.” Sehun leaned his face closer to you and kissed your forehead. The kisses followed down to your eyelids and then another one at your nose. He paused a few seconds, gazing at your face again and placed his lips at your soft cheek. He pulled away and stood up from the bed; a foolish grinned spread on his face in satisfaction.

 “I guess I have to sleep at the couch tonight.” Sehun grabbed a pillow and a blanket for him while making his way to the couch.

 

 

 

 

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!*

 

“Urghhh!! Shut up you ing clock!!!!!!!” You slammed the alarm clock strongly and pulled the blanket to cover your whole body. Because of the drowning incident, your body system still weak and tired. But last night, you’re having a pillow fights with the 12 boys and you forgot that your body still in a weak state. And now, you were having the trouble to get up from the sleep.

 

“Woah… I never thought that she will sleep like a brat dog. She even cursed at the clock.”

“Yeah, hahaha. No wonder Kris hyung said it is funny to look at her sleeping habit.”

“I know right! Oh, hyung. Did you take her picture? We need it for Kris’s birthday card. Hul… she got me goose bumps now. With that messy long hair that covered her face, she really looked like a ghost.”

“Oh, I almost forget about it. Okay okay.”

“Yeahhhh~!!”

“Slow down your voice a bit, moron.”

“I know I’m a moron, and you are the neutron. Moron and neutron will live together forever in science world. Hmm... Who should be the proton and electron?”

“Yah! What are the nonsense things that you talked about?! Moron is not an atom, so you can’t match them like the proton and electron. A moron is forever a moron, same like you.”

“Hyung! I’m just kidding! I don’t even know what is proton and electron mean. Pfft.”

“Hul~ whatever!”

 

Those familiar voices really annoyed you to death. Your ‘short-tempered’ personality will come out anytime when it has come to the limit. The noises getting louder and louder and let you not be able to sleep again; it’s really got into your nerves. You got up from the bed and threw the blanket away from you; in the state of half-awake and half-asleep, you tried to open your eyes to look at the owner of the hell voices.

 

“Uhh..G-GOOD M-MORNING, HANA AH~~~!!!” The owner of those voices greeted you awkwardly. You rubbed your eyes with your hands to clear your blurred visions and it left you with your jaw dropped. “Wh-What are they doing in here??!” You said in your mind. It is D.O and Kai that created the noises and disturbed your sleep with their small childish arguments. A huge awkward smile spread on their faces and there was an instant camera on D.O’s hand. 

 

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you threw some pillows on their direction but they dodged it.

 

“Yah, you should greet us with, “Oppaaaa~ Good Morning~”. Not “Aaaaahh!! Get out from heeerree!!” Kai said in a high-pitched voice.

 

You quickly attacked him with a bolster and cause him to fall down to the floor. When D.O was helping Kai to stand up, with a fast movement you attacked two of them with the blanket and both of them fell down again. “Take that, stupid!” Two of them struggled inside the blanket.

 

“Yah, I’m just kidding! Don’t take it too serious!” Kai pouted and puffed his cheeks.

“I don’t take it as a joke and I take it as a serious thing. What are you two doing in here?! With a camera????” You crossed your arm and raised your eyebrows.

 

“Hehe sorry. Actually, all of us want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter