Awkward

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Your Mom POV]

 

“Haishh this girl. What takes her a long time to pack her clothes??!” I said.

 

“It’s okay Byul unnie, I’m fine with it. Oh! By the way, you don’t need to call me Mrs.Oh again, it’s too formal and we became best friend since high school. It’s really awkward, you know. And sounds like we’re strangers. So, you can call me Hera. Like the old days.” She smiled.

 

“Oh really, I also thought the same thing.. But I’m afraid if you can’t deal with it. So, okay Hera.  Wahh.. I still remembered our moments in high school.” I said.

 

“Aww.. me too. I miss the moment when both of us were in the detention class. That old fat teacher really annoyed us. Hahaha” “I know right! That pig bastard! Ahahaha “ Both of us laughing while clapping our hands like a retarded seal. Hana and Sehun reminded me about my first meeting with my husband. Exactly the same as them!!

 

[Author POV]

 

“Why are the oldies laughing and clapping like that? Are they laughing at me? Tchh. I hope not.” you said.

 

“Oh.. Snowflakes! Finally you came down! I thought that you already ran away from this house. What takes you a long time to pack your things??” your dad smirked.

 

“No I’m not. If you want me to go away from here, I can do it. It just a small matter for me.” you answered coldly. Their eyes widened as big as the saucer. “I guessed that they never thought that I’m going to say that. Hehe sorry but I already did it.” You added in your mind.

 

“Chill, snowflakes. I’m just joking okay. Don’t take it serious. Uhh.. haha” Your dad faked a laugh.

 

“Whatever.”

 

“Okay Hana. Let’s go to OUR house Your new house.” Mr. Kim smiled handsomely.

 

“My NEW house for a while, right? Not forever.” You smiled to him for 2 seconds and back to your poker face again.

 

“Y..yes. Yes Hana. It’s not forever.” your mom said. “Maybe forever” She added in her mind.

 

“So, okay. Let’s go, my NEW parents.” you smirked while tied your shoes.

 

“Let’s go, my beautiful daughter-in-law.” Mrs. Oh said happily. You’re startled. “What did you just said??” You ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter