Promise

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hana ah... Hana ah.. Kim Hana... Wake up Hana… Wake up...” I heard someone whispered at me. I slowly opened my eyes to look around. I’m lying in the bed and wore the sleep gown. Whole of my body felt so weak and pain scattered everywhere when I tried to move them.

 

“Km Hana! You.. you woke up! Thank God for giving you a chance to live again.” Mrs. Oh suddenly bursts into cry and circled her arms around my shoulder.

 

“M-Mom, p-please d-don’t cry. Y-you look so o-old w-when you c-cry.” I smiled and tried to wipe her tears but my hands didn’t allow my intention. Dammit. Why I can’t move my own hands?! My head also started to dizzy. What happened to me?

 

She chuckled and wiped her tears. “Okay, snowflakes.” She began to my hair and kiss my temple. “M-Mom.”  “Yes, snowflakes?”  “W-Where am I and w-what h-happened t-to me?” I asked her. I can’t spoke clearly because my headache became worst.

 

“You’re in Sehun room right now. You... you drowned in the pool and you were in the unconscious state 5 hours ago. Are you alright, snowflakes? You looked so pale.” She looked at me with her worried expression.

 

“I-I’m fine, mom. I-I’m j-just have a headache only. D-Don’t worry. Uhh.. W-Who saved me w-when I’m d-drowning 5 h-hours ago?” I wonder who’s the one who saved me and I will thank him a lot for that.

 

“Your childhood best friends”.

 

 

*flashback*

 

.“W-Wait!! Yahh!!! What are you g-“ The boys threw me into the pool before I could finished my words. My body got slammed into the water surface, the impact from the force caused my body got cramped. I struggled a bit and tried to swim to the surface but I can’t move. The only thing I can do is waiting for my time to say goodbye. My body began to sink deeply and everything became darker than before. My vision were fading and getting darker and my eyelids became heavier and stronger enough to close my eyes. But I felt there were two figures hold my body and brought me to the upper surface. And then, everything got blanked.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Everything got clearer now. I started to remember back what have happened to me before. I looked at mom and she gave me the beautiful angelic smile. Hmm.. maybe I should, I mean, I must thanked Kris and Sehun. But how can I thank them both?

 

“M-Mom. Where a-are t-“ My words got cut.

 

*knock knock*  “Mom.”

 

“Yes? Come in. Hana already awake now.” She sat me up carefully and made her way to the door to open it. 

 

“SERIOUSLY??! Hana ah!!!” The 12 flower boys rushed into the bedroom and attacked me with their hugs.

 

“I-I c-can’t b-breath~”

 

“S-Sorry Hana ah!” All of them let go of me, looked crestfallen when they can’t hug me longer.

 

“Guys, have your time to take care Hana for a while. I’ll go down right now.” She smiled.

 

“Okay mom~ Bye!!”

 

“Are you okay right now?” Suho came closer to me and sat at my side. I smiled at him.

 

“I-I’m o-okay. J-Just felt d-dizzy. Hehe” I chuckled weakly.

 

“You looked so weak, Hana ah. W-We’re really sorry for causing you into this.” Suho looked at me with his teary eyes and hold my hands.

 

“It’s o-okay. I-I’m n-not t-taking t-this serious. S-seriously y-you looked like my mom. Hahaha” I didn’t know how my body got energized a little bit.

 

“He is our tertiary mom after our real mom and Mrs.Oh . Every time we’re getting into problems, he will solve it for us. He does the cleaning and also wakes us up every morning. And D.O will make us the breakfast, lunch and dinner. EXO have two penguins mom. Hahaha” All of them laughed after Chanyeol got chocked by the “two penguins mom” when he tried to explain more about their “EXO Family Tree.”

 

“So who’s the father?” I asked.

 

“Kris the bird face. Since he is the tallest giraffe in our group, he is our father. For your information, this punk panda guy is the baby of EXO. You know what, hehehe X3 he always asked us to shower with him because he easily got scared. What a chicken panda. Hahaha” Sehun told me while looking at Tao.

 

“Yah, I’m not a giraffe okay.” Kris slapped Sehun’s head. “Just shut up, maknae!” Another slapped for him from Tao.

 

“Hul~ Hahahahaha.” I laughed. I just realized that I will feel happier when these guys were around me. But I stopped my laugh when I saw all of them were not joining my laugh and gazing at me with a huge smile spread on their face.

 

“What wrong with me? Is there something stuck at my face?” I asked them. Confused because of their sudden behavior.

 

“You looked so beautiful when you laugh.” Sehun replied. All of them looked at him and he started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter