Bathroom

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[MRS. OH POV]

 

“Yeobo~ wake up~” I woke my husband.

 

“What’s wrong, Hera? It’s 4.10 a.m. right now. It’s too early for me to go to work~ I’m sleepy.” he yawned.

 

“Hehe, I’m sorry. But I can’t sleep right now. I’m thinking about Sehun and Hana. I wonder where Hana slept. In the couch or ….. in the bed with Sehun. Wahhh ”

 

“Hmm.. Interesting… If you worried about them, then go prepare yourself. Because we’re going to be a spy right now. Hehe”

 

“Really?!! Let’s go!! I’m proud to have a genius husband like you. Kekeke it’s going to be fun~”

 

Both of us were tipped toeing to Sehun’s room, trying to spy on them. He checked the door to find out whether it is locked or not. And lucky on our side, the door was not locked.  We took a look inside the room.

 

“Dae~bak!!” I gasped. We saw Hana and Sehun slept on the same bed, hugging each other.

 

“Finally!! The plan worked as we’re expected!!” He whispered to me. A huge smile spread on his face.

 

“I know right!!! By the way, let’s take a picture of them and use it for threatened Sehun or Hana. Mwehehe” I replied excitedly.

 

“Good idea, sweetheart. Haha it’s so funny.”

 

“What is the funny?”

 

“It’s so funny because I never thought that we will stalk our own children and pretended to be a spy.” He laughed and I pinched his arm for stay silent. “Shushh!”

 

“I hope that they will be together one day.” I added in my mind. Then, we went back to our room and continued our sleep.

 

 

 

 

[AUTHOR POV]

 

You quickly went to the toilet to cover your blushed face from him. “Aishh!!!  This is shameful!You talked in your mind. You washed your face then looked at the mirror. “Okay Hana. Relax yourself. Don’t fall for him. Keep that poker face and forget everything happened last night. And now, go take a bath.” You cheered yourself and took off your top.

 

Suddenly, Sehun entered the toilet. “Hana ah. I-“

 

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” You shouted. Your face reddened because you felt abashed and mad boiled inside you.

 

“GET OUT OF HERE, YOU ERTED!!!” You yelled at Sehun and covered your body with your hands. He blushed and tried to look away from you. “Yah! You should lock the door before you stripped your clothes!”

 

“How can I forget to lock the door?!! You so pabo, Hana! Pabo!” you scolded yourself. “WHY DID YOU ENTERED THE TOILET WITHOUT KNOCKING, YOU PIG??!!!” you covered your delinquency.

 

“I’m sorry okay! I don’t even know that you were about to take a bath. Besides, there’s nothing special on you to show.” He quickly closed the door.

 

“MORRAGU??!!” you gasped because of Sehun’s word. “YAH!!! TAKE BACK YOUR WORD, BYUNTAE!!!!” you replied harshly.

 

“I’m not a ert and I’m not taking back my word~ mehrong!” He giggled.

 

“YAH!!”

 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

OH MY GOD!! What should I do right now?!!! This is so embarrassing!!! I almost stripped my pants but… but I WERE TOPLESS. Fortunately, my back faced him. So he just saw my back. But still, he saw me HALF !!! Argghh!!! Okay, Kim Hana. You just need to clean yourself and forget everything that just happened. Inhaled, exhaled, inhaled, exhaled.. okay!

 

[SEHUN POV]

 

My heart felt like wanted to pop out from its place right now. I saw Hana’s back body. And she has a tattoo on her back??!! A 17-years-old girl already has a tattoo??! Wow, but she looked y with that rose tattoo. I must be lucky because I can see her body that everyone could never see. Her skin is so milky and smooth and her body line and proportion is so perfect. Maybe it is because she did the ballet 10 years ago. I wonder if she still danced or not. She’s a very good dancer before. Hana ah, I’m sorry for teased you like that because I love to see your annoyed expression and pouted. It makes you look so cute until I want to kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter