Special Punishment

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you, Mr. Wu Yi Fan, solemnly pledge your faith to Miss Kim Hana and be a loving, tender and loyal husband? To protect, cherish and guide her through prosperity and trouble and sickness and health?” The pastor said.

 

“I do.” I nervously answered and smiled at her, squeezed her hands to calm her down.

 

“Do you, Miss Kim Hana, solemnly pledge your faith to Mr. Wu Yi Fan and be a loving, tender and loyal wife? To comfort, understand and cherish him through prosperity and trouble and sickness and health?”

 

“I do.” She said softly before smiled back at me. At the corner of her pretty eyes, the tears started to form as she stared at me for a long time.

 

“Please exchange the rings.” The pastor said. We exchanged the rings and held our hands together.

 

“With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You now may kiss the bride.” After the pastor announced, everyone stood up and cheered happily for us. Our parents already burst into tear, a happy tear.

 

I pulled her hands towards me and wrapped my hand around my waist. I could tell you that she seemed shocked at my sudden action but who cares. I leaned face closer to her and…..

 

“STOP!!!!!!!!!” Someone yelled and bursts in from the door. Everyone gasped as their jaw dropped. Two of us stopped and looked at the person.

 

“S-Sehun…” Hana’s eyes grew bigger and she was trembling so hard looked at him. The person that disturbed my wedding was Oh Sehun, my old time dongsaeng. His hair was messy and his tuxedo was torn and dirty.

 

“Stop it, Kris hyung!” Sehun walked to us along the aisle as everyone’s eyes darted at him in disbelief. I pulled Hana behind my back, protected her from this guy. “What do you want from me?!” I asked in firm tone. He stopped his pace as a smirk tugged at his lip.

 

“Wake up, hyung. Wake up!” He ran towards me and held shoulders before shaking me violently, “HYUNG!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!”

 

 

“Whaa—ouch! Yahh!!” I fell down from the bed and looked up while my back hurts, A LOT.

 

“H-Hyung! S-Sorry!” Baekhyun bent down before lifted me up and cleaned the dirt from my clothes.

 

“Yah yah, it’s okay! Look at where you to touch me. Go away!” I pushed his hands away from me when he kept ‘slapping’ the dirt from my . Gay.

 

“D.O told me to wake up you since the dinner already served. By the way, what dream you had just now? You hugged the pillow, kissed it passionately and— mmphm!” My eyes widened when I heard what he said as my body responded faster to cover his mouth with my hands.

 

SO.IT.WAS.JUST.A.DREAM

 

I wished it could be real about my wedding with… aishh! “Yah! Keep your mouth off and don’t tell anyone about it.” I said in the firm tone. Baekhyun nodded in reply –since he couldn’t talk- as he pointed at my hands, telling me to let go of him.

 

I removed my hands from him and walked out from the room whilst he gasped for air. “H-Hyung! Wait for me!” He chased behind my back.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Waaa~ Finally, you’re here!” Suho exclaimed happily, making everyone landed their gaze at Kris and Baekhyun. Kris just nodded as he took the vacant seat between Kai and Tao while Baekhyun sat beside Tao and Chanyeol.

 

“Sorry for being late. I’m so tired today until I was overslept.” Kris said as his eyes wandering around the food at the table.

 

“It’s okay. I knew about it.” Suho smiled angelically at him before diverted his attention at his ‘children’, “Everyone, since Kris already here, you may eat your dinner now.” He clasped his hands and the boys cheered happily before they grabbed the food they like.

 

“Kris hyung must be full right now.” Tao peeked at Kris’s empty plate. “Why aren’t you eating?” D.O asked while eating his spaghetti. “I don’t know what to eat.” He shrugged his shoulder and looked at foods in front of him.

 

Kai who was eating the fried chicken placed a piece of the chicken at Kris’s empty plate. “Y-Yah, I don’t want to eat that. Take it back.” He returned the fried chicken back at Kai’s plate. “Hyung, it just a fried chicken. It won’t hurt you, just try it.” Kai put it back to Kris’s plate.

 

Kris rolled his eyes as he pushed the plate away from him, “Chicken is not my style.” He crossed his arm and leaned to his chair. “Wahh, Kris hyung really is a cold guy. Indeed, a cold guy who afraid with a fried chicken. Hahaha” Chanyeol sneered, causing everyone to laugh at him.

 

“Fine! I’ll eat it. I’m not afraid of chicken. I just worried about my health if I ate the oily stuff. Since you told me to, I’ll eat it.” He pulled back his plate and grabbed the fried chicken. Everyone looked at him without blinking and stopped to eat their food, too focus to Kris.

 

“Oh, okay. It’s more delicious that what I thought it will be.” he smiled before everyone at the table sighed in satisfaction. “As I said, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter