Nurse?

Memories (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please read the short story on page 104 and make sure you’ll do the exercises tonight before I collect it tomorrow. Okay, you may go now.” Mr. Ahn packed his things on the desk after the students greeted him, “Thank you, Mr. Ahn.” They said in unison before sighed out loud and got up from their seat; grabbing their backpack and began to walk out from the class. You glanced at all direction to make sure there was no one in the class before packed your things into your backpack.

 

“I guess you don’t like to ‘insert’ yourself at the crowd, right?” L raised his eyebrows. Yerim only chuckled when you nonchalantly answered, “I don’t like to be a part from the group of anchovies like that.” He laughed lightly, “Well, sure you are. “ After a few seconds packing your things, you slung your bag over your shoulder before walked out from the class with the two.

 

The school’s corridor was already empty. Only the sounds of your footsteps and your breath could be heard. The silence surrounded three of you; it wasn’t an awkward silence and you don’t mind about it. After a few minutes’ passes, Yerim broke the silence “When should we begin to do the project? I’m already excited when I think about it!” She smiled as she clasped her hands into her chest while you and L let out a heavy sigh.

 

“You’re happy when you have to do a class project to in your first day at school? Seriously?!” L rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

 

“Of course I am! Especially when we have to do a group project, don’t you feel that it will going to be verrrrrrryyyyy interesting!” She hopped excitedly before continued on, “What about you, Hana ah? When should we start?” Yerim nudged you lightly.

“Hmm... I don’t know. What if we begin in tonight?” You suggested.

“Tonight? What do you mean?” Two of them looked at you blankly. Their brain were trying to interpret the words that you just printed by your mouth.

“I mean, we should start it tonight by ourselves. We can divide the work into three. How is it?” You explained briefly while looking at the two; wondering for their reaction.

“Hmm… it’s not a bad idea. Okay! But… what should we do tonight?” Yerim agreed before she shrugged because she doesn’t have any idea about it.

“I think I will prepare the slideshow for the presentation.” You said.

“I will browse for the Internet and collect the picture.” L raised his hands up into the air.

“But I don’t know what must I do?” Yerim scratched her un-itchy head, confused.

“Since you are a good talker, why won’t you just present the project for our group during the presentation day?” L suggested.

“CALL!!!” She shrieked happily, causing two of you flinched a bit. She awkwardly giggled before earning a what-the-heck look from you and L, “Hehe, mianhae. I’m just too excited about it.”

“Hul~ Oh, Hana ah. Why don’t we coming home together since we’re neighbor?” L asked you politely. “Yeah, come on!” Yerim shrugged at you.

“I’m sorry but I have to go to the library after this. Maybe next time.” You refused nicely.

“It’s okay, there’s nothing to be sorry about. So…. see you tomorrow?” L smiled.

“Yeah, see you tomorrow too. Goodbye.” You smiled and bit them the goodbye.

“Bye~!” They waved at you before their figured lost from your sight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Since you have to live at the same roof with Sehun, you decided to stay back at the library after eating your lunch to finish the school work and complete everything. Besides, there was a large possibility for you to get distracted by that guy if you do it at home.

 

When you entered the library, you saw the library was filled with the students who were doing things by themselves; some of them were studying, a few were reading books,  sleeping and a couple were chatting quietly. You scanned the whole library to find the empty seats; there was a table beside the window it was large enough to accommodate at least 3 people but seeing there was no one has taken the seat, you reserved it first.

 

Being someone who must keep everything tidy and neat, you placed your backpack gently beside you before placing the school works and the pencil case on the table.

 

Let’s start with History first since it’s your things. Well, who didn’t proud if they always get A++ for the hardest subject of the century in every exam? After 30 minutes immersed on solving 50 questions, finally you have finished it without any problem. You stretched your body in the seat before took a sip of your hot-chocolate-gone-cold and place the cup back on the saucer.

 

“Okay, next subject. Oh gosh, Math.” Ever since the secondary school, that subject always succeeded to activate the time bomb in your brain. Even you never failed to get the good marks in Math, you still disliking it. As the time is ticking, your forehead began to crease when you stared at the numbers and equations and letters and symbols….
URRRGGHH!!!!

 

*ting ting*

 

You diverted your eyes from the paper to your phone that popped out a message on the phone screen. Without any interest, you swiped the screen locks and read the message.

 

----------------------------------------------

From: The Lisp Devil (3.05 p.m.)

 

Snowflakes, where are you right now? <3

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“EWW, WHAT THE HELL?!” You ruffled your hair before threw your phone to your side. You continued to solve the math questions but another message popped out from your phone again. Of course it was the message from the ‘Satan’hun. Unwillingly you grabbed your phone back and read the message but your eyes started to widen.

 

----------------------------------------------

From: The Lisp Devil (3.09 p.m.)

 

Cutiepie~ where are you right now? Your ponytail is going to be messy if you ruffled your hair like that. [-3-]

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“H-How did he… What?! He just asking where I am right now but he knew what I am doing right now? Seriously?!” Your eyes widened in disbelief while you reply his text message. You stood up and glanced at your surroundings to look if Sehun was around you or not. 

 

----------------------------------------------

To: The Lisp Devil (3.10 p.m.)

 

YAH! ARE YOU SPYING ON ME?!! 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

But there were no human figure that looks like Sehun in the library. You sat down back to your seat and pushed the things in front of you aside before hit your forehead softly at the table. “My burning spirit to study has been extinguished.”

 

*ting ting*

 

You sat up your body again and immediately you grabbed your pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter