Words We Have To Say

How Far Will We Go

"I'm sorry, I cheated on you." His girlfriend cried.

He frowned. "What? How? Aren't you in LA?"

"I'm in Japan." She said between breaths.

"Japan?" He sat down gingerly on the ground. "You're in Japan..."

To back it up, there was a Japanese lady talking in the back.

"I'm sorry."

"What about your grandma?" He asked.

"She passed away four years ago."

He was in shock. First, because Krystal cheated on HIM, as he cheated on HER. And she had the guts to tell him.

"Then... was the girl that picked up earlier?"

"Yes. She's the one I cheated with." Krystal admits.

"Did she know, that you had a boyfriend?" Aiden oddly had no tears.

"No. She found out when you called earlier. And now I'm stuck in Japan. I have nothing with me." She says scared. "I don't know where I'm going to sleep. Amber just ran out with all the money we brought."

"Amber?" Aiden articulates. "Isn't that a girl name?"

"... I'm sorry Aiden. Forgive me."

"Did you say you didn't have a way home?" He changes the subject. That topic was for another time.

"Yes. I just have my passport. Nothing else." Her voice quivered. "Help me Aiden."

Aiden looked at the time. It was near noon. "Where are you exactly?"

"I'm at a l... love motel near Tokyo."

"You slept with her?!" He sounded a bit angry.

"I'm sorry."

Aiden sighs. "I'll pick you up. Stay in the lobhy. I'll be there in five hours."

He ran outside, past Jessica who was walking to her next class. She saw him run to call a taxi, getting in urgently. The taxi sped away and her heart was in wretched pain. She knew he was going to Krystal. She knew he wouldn't leave her. He loved Krystal more.

Aiden made his way to the airport within an hour and boarded a plane. It took around three hours for the plane.

Having taken Japanese as a school learned language, he quickly made his way to Tokyo by subway. The problem now was... there were a lot of hotels. He dashed into the lobby of many hotels, some security guards were watchinf him closely.

He checked almost all of the lobbies. As he approached his fourth hotel, he spotted a girl, hugging her legs at the far corner of this lousy, almost run down motel.

He walked up to her. Her eyes scanned him from the ground up. Tears flowed again. "Aiden."

Aiden felt Krystal wrap her arms around him. He stood there as she cried, naking his shirt wet.

He pulled out a couple jacket he had prepared for Jessica and gave it to her. Krystal frowned with confusion, but wore it.

"You are so stupid." Aiden wipes her tears, slouching so he was at her level.

"I'm sorry." She apologized. "I. I have no excuse."

He felt guilty too, for Jessica, but he didn't want to tell her. This was a perfect excuse to break up with her. He would when they came back to Korea.

"Lets go back." Is all Aiden said.

Krystal held onto his hand tightly, he felt as though he was dragging her with his arm. She kept saying sorry. Aiden didn't care.

His heart was in pain, but not as much as he expected. He must be because of his love for Jessica. And he was grateful for that.

On the plane back, Krystal didn't say a word. She seemed to know the vibe. She seemed to know that he would break up with her. And she too, seemed okay with it.

They were back at their dorm by 3 am. Aiden knew now, having been to Jessica's room that they were in the same section of the dorm, but different floors.

Jessica's room was above theirs. Krystal didn't know that.

Krystal stood in her room, unsure of what to do. Her eyes were on Aiden.

"Go wash up." He said and she headed into the bathroom, after grabbing some clothes.

While she took her time, Aiden took of the couple jacket and settled in. This would be a long night. He would explain his side and hopefully have a peaceful ending to their relationship.

He would admit, he was still in shock. He never suspected his girlfriend to do such a thing. She would become his ex. He wanted that. Both of their cheating meant they found someone better. It would be better to set each other free.

Krystal came out, having freshened up. Her eyes were downwars cast.

"You want to break up, don't you?" She said.

He contemplated for a bit. "Yes... yes I do."

"It's all my fault." She leans on the backroom door, tears impending again.

"Not entirely." He starts. "I cheated too."

Her eyes become confused. Then, just as it came, she realized the truth. "With Jessica?"

"... Yeah." He sighed. "It seems we found a new source of happiness."

"I... have a favor." Krystal pleaded.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Could we spend this night together, as the last night we are as a couple? Please, Aiden."

He stared at her. Getting over her would not be a easy task. He would used this as a realization that it was over. He nodded slowly.

Aiden stood up, his hand extended.

Krystal took it, and he laid down beside Krystal. The last night as their lovers. The last.

Aiden wrapped his arms around Krystal. His heart was not in pain. It was not numb. He kissed her forehead and he could hear her whimper as she cried.

Aiden closed his eyes. It was done.

When he woke up, which was really early, he peeled himself off Krystal and grabbed his things. He left the room quietly and headed back to his room.

Henry was awake, having slept for most of the day. "Where were you?"

"Krystal's." He responded, changing his clothes to shower.

"... Did you...?"

"Yes we broke up. She came from Japan."

"Japan? Wasn't she in Amer." Henry zipped his lips, getting the hint. "Sorry bro."

"All goes according to plan." Aiden mutters.

"Plan?"

"I want to be with noona. My heart beats for her now." Aiden slips intonthe shower.

Noona. We can finally be together. I can call you mine with no underlying sadness or regret.

When he finished, he got dressed for class. He would make his way to Jessica's dorm and wait for her.

He bounded cheerfully over to her room, knocking happily.

He smiled when he saw Jessica. His smile faded when he saw her eyes. They were bloodshot and swollen. On top of it, she was glaring at him.

"Noona." He started, confused. "Are you ok-?"

She slammed the door in his face. Her face contorted into a grimace.

"Noona? Noona, open up." Aiden's voice called out. "Noona!"

"Leave me alone!" She hissed.

Aiden stepped back, confused and concerned. "Open the door. Did you cry?"

"I said, leave me alone!" She screamed.

Aiden fell silent. "What's wrong? Noona. I have good news."

"Good news? Throwing me away is good news?" Jessica barked out a laugh. "That's good for me too, I didn't actually care about you. You did all the work!"

"Noona? What did you say?" He scanned the door. "Open up, talk to me face to face."

"What's the point? If I open up, you'll just force yourself on me!"

Girls living in the dorm began to open their doors, to find the cause of this racket.

"Jessica." Aiden said, his heart beyond repairs. She didn't mean it right? "You don't mean that."

She bit her lip, tears streaming down her face. "I do. Seducing you was so easy... Did you break up with your girlfriend? All because of me? Well I'm sorry to say, you aren't my type. Remeber I don't date younger guys? Donghae is a million times better than you." Her words kepts coming out. The wrong words. She wanted Aiden to bash the door open and kiss her, telling her it was all right. He had a girlfriend. Why would he do that for her?

Aiden took a step back. Tears fell down his face. "... How could you? I gave you my love, MY LOVE! And I even broke up with my girlfriend for you. If you truly played with me, if all those were lies, then don't ever search for me." Aiden ran down the hallways, his cap pulled down low.

Jessica bawled her eyes out. She broke two hearts. Aiden's and hers. She wanted to cry out for him. To beg for him to stay. But she couldn't.

Why did she say those things. He even said he left Krystal. Was that the good news? She couldn't keep still. She was unstable to the point her hands began to shake.

"Come back." Jessica cried. "Come back to me."