Henry's Master Plan

How Far Will We Go

"Long time no see Aiden." Siwon extended his hand. The tall man was sweating from his previous game and Aiden wasn't happy to shake a sweaty hand.

Aiden shook it with a grimace. "Let's get this over with, my girlfriend said she's coming over." After wiping his hand, his smile appeared.

"Really? Then I guess I have to make you stay longer." Siwon grinned.

"I haven't seen her since break." Aiden pleaded.

"A couple more hours won't change that, right?" His friend smirked.

Aiden gave him a small smile.

The two divided the remaining other guys and began to play basketball. Aiden was used to playing against Siwon and could easily fake him out. He could see Siwon's smirk turn into a scowl as Aiden was too good. It was hilarious to see his expression slowly change.

The score was tied and both teams were exhausted. Aiden could see that Siwon was at his breaking point. He needed to make a good play so that the game would end. 

"Tired?" Aiden mocked.

"A little." Siwon replied.

"You mean a lot." Aiden laughed without any strength so it looked somewhat pathetic.

"You too." Siwon retorted.

"Just play ball." Henry groaned from the back. "You two have been talking for to long. Play the damn game." 

"Shut up." Aiden and Siwon turned to Henry. 

Aiden returned backed to Siwon. He swiftly dribbled the ball and walked into their half of the court. He passed it to Henry who drew closer to the basket. The two made a perfect combo for basketball and made it past the tall players. 

They scored the last point easily and high-fived each other. Their team was cheering and they also heard cheering from the sidelines.

At the edge of the court stood a group of people. He noticed Jessica standing there with a smile on her face and he also saw Yuri standing beside her. He was happy and angry at the same time. This girl was everywhere. A third figure could be seen, it might have been Shannon.

"YOYOYO AIDEN THAT WAS COOL!" Yuri shouted out from the side. 

Henry looked at Aiden. "Is that the one?"

"Which one?" Aiden asked. "The one you want me to introduce or the annoying one?"

"The annoying one."

Aiden nods. "That's her."

"Where's the cute one?"

"I think next to them." Aiden looks for his towel and his bag. "Good game Siwon."

Siwon shrugs. "I could never sweat in front of the ladies anyway."

"See you next time." Aiden waved goodbye to the other guys.

"Want me to leave?" Henry asked Aiden. His friend was glancing at the group clustered at the sideline. "Or should I impress that girl with my smooth skills?"

"Maybe you can ask Jessica to go back or something. I'll try to take care of the rest of them. I don't want that girl near Sica anymore." Aiden muttered to Henry as they approached them with smiles.

"I'll try." Henry nodded.

"Hi there." Aiden greeted them with a wave.

Yuri waved back. "Nice game."

"Thanks." Henry replied. "Who's the cute girl Aiden wanted me to know?" Henry looked at the three. Shannon was wearing her hoody so they couldn't see her face.

"Cute girl?" Yuri asked. "Who?"

Aiden frowned at Henry. "Not now."

"Oh, you look really pretty." Henry extended his hand to Jessica. "Nice to meet you, I'm Henry."

Jessica frowned too. She glanced at Aiden, curious since the three already knew each other.

"Hello?" Henry asked with a smile. "You are?"

"Jessica." She gave a confused smile. "Nice to meet you." 

"I'm sorry that I'm sweaty, had to beat them since they got all arrogant." Henry squeezed in between Yuri and Jessica. "Might if I can have the chance to get to know you more?"

Yuri glared at Henry, then sent a panicked expression to Aiden. "I'm sorry, but we're going to have a tutor session."

"Tutor session? What class?" Henry ignored Yuri and kept his attention on Jessica. 

Henry leaned into Jessica's ear. "I'm helping you girl, get with the program."

Jessica finally understood and shrugged. "I'm their TA."

"Oh, maybe I could tag along with you guys. Keep her company while you guys study." Henry offered. 

Shannon went next to Aiden. "Your friend is weird."

"Tell me about it." Aiden muttered. "Can you guys wait while we get cleaned up, or is it okay if we're sweaty?"

"It's fi-" Shannon started.

"You should get cleaned up." Yuri blurted angrily. She was upset at Henry hitting on Jessica. "Definitely can't have you guys smelling like trash, if you know what I mean."

"Uhh." Aiden looked at Henry. "How about you?"

"I'm good. My phermones are off the charts." Henry grinned.

"Kay, then. I sort of want to stop by my room. Meet you guys there?" Aiden looked at the four of them.

"We can go with you." Shannon smiled. 

Jessica shrugged. "Let's just all go to his room then."

"Uh, no?" Henry shook his head. "Our room is filthy."

"We'll meet you at the cafe." Aiden grabbed Henry by the collar. "Uh give us like half an hour, we'll be there."

The two walked away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Aiden smacked Henry.

"What?? I'm trying to help you." Henry winced.

"How?"

"I 'get' with Jessica and get Yuri off her. Figuratively and physically." Henry shrugs. "You can't do anything without breaking any rules."

Aiden sighs. "Just try to be casual about it okay? You look like a ert."

"Dude, I am a ert."