Which Jung Is It?

How Far Will We Go


"I love you." Jessica kissed Aiden's sleeping forehead. "See you later." She quietly made her way out without waking Aiden or Henry.

It was very early in the morning. The sun waa barely out, yet there were a couple people outside. Some were joggers and a couple were hungover students walking back from parties.

She made sure that she walked back to her dorm and room without anyone noticing.

She wouldn't be there, would she? Jessica walked into her building and up the stairs. At the foot of her door sat a sleeping Yuri. She sighed and she quietly tried to open her door without waking the pestering girl.

Right as she opened the door, Yuri's eyes opened. She frowned and saw Jessica. "Good morning."

"Good morning." Jessica walked into her room and was about to shut the door. Yuri was already up and hyper.

"Where were you last night?" Yuri asked.

Jessica saw the eyes Yuri had. They were determined. And worried. Yuri had to stop. Aiden was hurting because of her. Her fiance was stressed because of her.

"Hello?" Yuri frowned. "You okay?"

Jessica knew what she had to do. "I was at my boyfriend's place."

"You stayed there all night?" Yuri's eyes turned a little dark. "You know that they only care about , right?"

"You don't know him. And I'd appreciate it if you learned your place." Jessica was very firm with this. She kept her expression strong until Yuri got the point.

"Are you saying we won't get dinner?" The other girl asked quietly.

"Yes. I don't like girls." Jessica nodded. "And I never will."

"I see." Yuri looked down at her hands. "Then I'll leave."

Jessica closed the door and took a sigh of relief. Hopefully now she would stop annoying her and get out of the picture. She sent a tedt to Aiden telling him what just happened. He was most likely asleep but this text should make him feel better about this situation.

"She was there all night." Her roommate noted. "She wanted to apologize for pulling your arm hard."

"That's not the only thing she wanted." Jessica headed to the bathroom. "And besides, I need Aiden."

"I know you do. But wear a ring will ya? Has Aiden got you one yet?"

Jessica looked at her hand. "He'll get me one eventually. I want my diamond to be really big." She smiled at her roommate. "I trust him."

"Lucky you..." The other girl grumbled. "Where can I snag a hunk like him?"

"You can't." Jessica teased as she entered the shower.

***

"Wake up." Aiden felt someone shake him awake. He rubbed his eyes and first looked at the clock. "It's 4 am. What do you want Henry?"

"Your annoying friend is at the door." Henry shook his head. "She's crying."

"Who Yuri?"

"Yeah her." Henry cringed. "Her face is so yuck."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Go talk to her." Henry pulled Aiden up. "I'll take care of your stuff like your photos. Go."

"Where's Jessica?" Aiden looked around the room. "Is she in the bathroom?"

"No. She was gone when I woke up. And I woke up like five minutes ago because of this stupid girl." Henry yawned. "Talk outside if you can."

Aiden grabbed a jacket nearby and went outside. "Hey."

"Hey." Yuri wiped her eyes. "I needed to talk."

"About what?" Aiden lead her down to the lobby.

"About Jessica... She told me she spent the night at her boyfriend's. And she said there'd be no way that I could date her." Yuri got all teary eyed again after saying this.

"Oh. That ." Aiden awkwardly tapped her shoulder. "You'll find someone better?"

"I don't know. She was so pretty."

"There are plenty of fish in the sea... Or that's what everyone says." Aiden feels happy but is it wrong? She was hitting up the wrong girl. And it was breaking all the rules.

"Gahh!" Her eyes were puffy.

Aiden laughed. "You should be a little more conscious as a girl, don't you think?"

"Screw that, people can think what they want." Yuri shrugged. "But man. I feel like she's lying to me."

"She lied to you?"

The girl nods. "Most girls that have a serious relationship have a ring, you see? Girls like to show that off."

Aiden freezes. "Do they? Do they like to show off their rings?"

Yuri paused. "You have a girlfriend don't you?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Does she not ask for a ring?"

"She's never mentioned a ring before." Aiden was nibbling his fingers. "Would you get your girlfriend one?"

"Hell yes. There are guys out there." Yuri taps her finger. "A ring nowadays is very important."

"Hmmm."

"You should get one for your girlfriend. What if someone hits on her?" Yuri asked. "How'd you respond to that guy then?"

"I should get a ring."

"You should get a ring." Yuri agreed. "And let me meet her soon."

"I have a feeling you'd hit on her." Since she already had...

"I wouldn't dare. I'm going for Jessica remember?" Yuri smiled. "I'm getting confident that she lied about her boyfriend."

"Maybe." Aiden shrugged.

"Do you have a picture of your girlfriend?" Yuri looks around. 

"... No, no I don't." Aiden shook his head.

"Really?" Yuri begins to scurry around, looking through his things.

"Don't. Wait. STOP!" Aiden tried to stop her.

Yuri was swift and managed to get a hold of a picture. She was silent for a long time.

Aiden felt his heart stop. Did Henry forget to take that photo? How would Yuri react? How would he explain to her?

"Dude. She's hella fine." Yuri shoves the picture of Krystal in his face.

He was flabbergasted. Why did he still have a picture of her...

"Yeah... Her name's Krystal." Aiden murmured softly. He was shocked and confused.

"She sort of looks like Jessica, don't you think?"

"You'd be surprised." Aiden noted, still confused as to why he still had that picture.

"Huh? Are they sisters?" Yuri stared at Aiden with a confused gaze.

"Hell no." Aiden blurted out.

"Oh, that'd be cool too, we could be siblings by law." Yuri shrugged.

"Yeah..." He grabbed the photo and placed it on his bed stand. 

"Pretty, but Jessica's prettier." Yuri elbowed Aiden with a grin. "But she's fine too."