Side Story #1

How Far Will We Go

Krystal dialed Vic's number. Amber was always around her, or knew where she was.

"Hello?" The voice answered. It was answered by the warm tone of Victoria.

"Unnie!" Krystal greeted. "Is Amber there? She's been avoiding me."

"She just texted me saying not to tell you where she is." Vic murmured. "Did you two fight?"

"Uh. You could call it a fight." Krystal said. More like two timing and lying. "Anyways, I'll head over to your home to see if Amber is there.

"Remember, the key is under the mat." Vic said before she hung up.

Krystal grunted as she began to run again. Amber is dead for sure, after the apology, after she was forgiven. Krystal grinned evilly.

Amber indeed was at Vic's house. She was hiding under the kitchen table, laying on the chairs that were tucked in. Krystal was following more like stalking her everywhere. She did avoid the girl, but that was because Krystal lied to her. She needed some space. She didn't think Krystal was straight. Nor did she think she was lesbian.

Amber held her breath when she heard the door unlock. Dang it Vic! WHY YOU TELL HER?

She heard the door open and close. Footsteps drew closer, each step a silent thud, still audible. Amber was running out of oxygen and her face was getting purple.

The footsteps stopped and she heard rustling. "Unnie. She's not here either."

Amber recognized the voice. It was Krystal. Scary! Very... Scary... I HATE YOU VIC... I'M KIDDING I LOVE YOU.

"Ong. She's not. Her shoes? Lemme check." The girl walked to the doorway. "What did she wear today? Oh. They're here. Okay. Thanks. Bye."

Amber took another breath while Krystal was on the phone.

Krystal sighed. "Hey. Amber, do you hear me?"

Amber nodded, but then slapped herself. Krystal did wrong. Amber must give her punishment. Silent treatment and running away. Good Amber.

"I broke up with my boyfriend." Krystal said. "I should have done it long ago because I knew that I only wanted only one person. If you don't know who that person is by now, you're dense for a girl."

She heard Krystal move around. "I don't know why you keep running away. I said I was sorry for lying. To be honest, you didn't ask if I had a boyfriend, so I didn't think I had to bring it up, which was stupid. I know I hurt your feelings, but I want you. I like you. And I hope that by tomorrow, you decide to stop ignoring me, because it hurts knowing you avoid me intentionally."

Krystal remained silent. "I'll leave now."

"Wait!" Krystal jumped, looking around. Where did the voice come from? "Wait Krystal!"

She saw the tomboy drop from the below the dining table. "Hey."

"Really?" Krystal frowned at him. "The table?"

Amber stood up. "It's a genius idea."

"..." Krystal looked at Amber with a solemn expression.

"Did you really mean what you said? I mean, are you really sorry?" Amber ask, hands massaging her shoulder. The table was more tighter than Amber thought.

Krystal nodded. She was fidgeting with her hands, fingers intertwining and undoing their bonds. She was anxious.

Amber took a step toward her. "You didn't tell me because I didn't ask?"

Krystal sighed. "Yes. I regret it because I hurt one too many."

Amber gave a growing smile. "Me?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes you."

"Yay." She did a small happy dance. She did some popping and twirled a couple times.

"Dork."

"Princess." Amber opened her arms. "Come."

"Did you just order me to hug you?" Krystal asked.

"Please? The arms retract in five seconds." Amber warned. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Her arms hugged herself. "Too late."

Krystal laughed. "I want to hug you." She tried to separate Amber's arms, but thr girl wouldn't budge.

"Too late." Amber stuck out a tongue.

"How about a kiss?" Krystal tapped her lips.

Amber swooped Krystals waist and kissed her lips. Her tongue gleaned her lips and Krystal giggled.

"Idiot." Krystal murmured staring at the tomboy's lips.

"Liar." Amber responded with a cheesy smile.

"Llama." Krystal retorts.

"Cutie pie." Amber pinches her nose. "I'm still mad at you."

"Mad? Why!" Krystal pouts. "I said I was sorry."

"Still. It's painful." Amber confessed. "What if you didn't break up with him?"

"Trust me, he has been cheating on me too, he has another girlfriend."

"So are you two friends again?" She narrowed her eyes in suspense.

Krystal nods. "He's kind of dense and doesn't know girls."

"... Stop being friends with him." Amber suggested strongly.

"Why?" Krystal frowned. "Are you jealous that I might have some lingering feelings?"

"Yes. Yes I am." Amber said, her arm pulling away from Krystal. "It's either me or him."

Krystal sighs. "You obviously."

"Then tell him to go away."

"Go away?"

"And never come within eye sight again!" She whipped her hand in the air.

"Uh..." Krystal looks at Amber strangely. "Okay?"

"Good. Now we kiss again." Amber pecks her cheek.

Krystal leans forward as Amber plants another on her lips.

"You are too cute. I can't stay mad at you."

"I know." Krystal laughs. "But..."

"Huh?"

"Why did you run away from me?" Krystal was curious. Why?

"Because if I saw you, I would be like this, in total submission to you." Amber explains. "You make my heart beat the way it is. I can't have you waver my heart when you did wrong. I want you to pay for your misdoings."

"You ran a lot. You aren't even thay athletic." Krystal squeezed her puny arms.

"I know. It was a workout seeing you. I woulda gotten abs too." Amber jokes.

"I like your soft muscles."

"I like your soft tissue." Amber winks over and over.

"ert." Krystal hits her on the arm. "Amber is a ert!"