What is Right? What is Wrong?

How Far Will We Go

Aiden's thoughts were scrambling all over the place. He was confused. He remembers that Jessica said she wasn't ready. Now she is asking why he doesn't act like he wants her. Ack! Girls so complicated. Yes means no. And no means yes. Or is it the other way around? 

Jessica looked away. She was crying now. He felt guilty. Really guilty. He didn't know why though. 

What should he say? What could he say to make her smile. 

"You told me you weren't ready." He leans toward her. "You said that when we were making out. Don't you remember?"

"Of course I do." She tries to glare him. It wasn't working with her tears. "But shouldn't you keep trying? If you love me to the point of where you want to marry me, shouldn't you show more interest?"

He pulls her so that she is facing him. Her legs were on his lap. He brings her even closer and wipes her tears. She tries to look away. 

Aiden kisses her salty teared eyes. He brings her chin up and stares at her directly in the eyes with a warm, welcoming, understanding expression. "I didn't know you were that selfish, that you want me to do things that you hate just so you know I love you."

"Love is selfish." She replies as she hiccups. 

"So you're saying you love me?" He stares at her with an impending smile. 

Her eyes widen. "I..."

He kisses her gently on the lips. Her tears had reached her lips. They were salty too. "Stop crying. You're making me want to cry with you."

Jessica grimaced as she covers her face. Her fragile body shook as she continued to cry. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what?" He takes off his jacket and puts it on her. He makes sure the hood is on so no one can tell she's crying. 

"Why do you accept me as I am? I'm the one who pushes you away. I'm the one who hurts you. I'm the worst person you'll ever meet and you should run... So why?" Her face is downcast, tears streaming. 

"Ayy... Don't be like that." Aiden wipes her tears with his hands. Her soft skin was coated with her crying. "You're the perfect person for me. And I can't believe you don't know the answer to your questions. I already gave you them."

She looks up frowning. She hasn't realized it, Aiden thought. She forgets so easily. It's okay. He likes to remind her. He enjoys it. At least she wasn't crying as hard. 

He picks up her hand, kissing each finger. Then Aiden pulls her hand to touch his heart. His heart rate was going crazy. It ticked and pulsed in her hand. She could feel his every beat. "I love you for your imperfections, every single one of them, I embrace them. I love that you want me only for yourself, the way you get jealous is adorable. I love how shy you get when we talk about our feelings, because when you blush and can't say those three special words, it makes me anticipate when you will. I'm waiting for that moment to come because that's when I want to smother you the most. That's when I want us to become one, where we aren't just Aiden Liu and Jessica Jung, we'll be soulmates, we'll be tied together. I want you to feel what I feel, I want you to experience this happiness I get just looking at you. I love you so much and I don't want you to feel insecure about my feelings towards you." 

He watched her as she grimaced. "Ahh. Noo. Stop crying." He hugged her tight, rubbing her back in circles with his hand.

"I'm sorry!" She keeps repeating. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Aiden looked around. People were beginning to listen in. A few people where clapping for him. Everyone heard his confession. Some girls were sending him pieces of paper with their numbers on it.  

He whispered in her ear. "I'm going to take you inside okay? It's cold outside."

He felt her nod and he picked her up bridal style, her face still dug in his neck. Her tears soaked his shirt. He didn't care. He just wanted her to stop crying. She's bound to get swollen eyes if she doesn't. 

Aiden taps the door. Her roommate opens. "Is Jessica okay?" She asks. 

He nods and noticed she was in heels and a dress. "Going somewhere?"

"Uh. Yeah. I would stay, but my girlfriends are going to kill me. Coud you-"

"I'll be staying here the night then." Aiden nodded softly. 

"Don't forget to lock the door." Her roommate leaves. 

He takes off his shoes, kicking them off, and bounds to her bed. He pulls the covers and lays her down. Jessica was blushing, her face turned away from his. He silently takes off her tennis shoes. Thank goodness they weren't heels. 

He heads to the bathroom, but as he gets but, she grabs his hand. He looks back. "I'm getting a towel for your eyes."

She doesn't let go. Jessica is still not looking at him either. 

He sighs and sits down beside her, hoping she would relax. Her hand pulls at him again. 

She turns to back to him, her hand still holding his, tugging softly. 

"Don't you want to change?" He asks as she is in tight jeans. "I can bring you your pajamas."

She lets go of his hand and he quickly rushes to pick them up, he also went to the bathroom to get a wet towel. He returns and Jessica has stripped to her underwear. 

She glances at Aiden and sits up. He can see the contours of her chest from her bra and the same said for her lower... ehm... area... Grabbing the shirt, he pushes her head through and grabs her hand to push them inside. She tries to resist. He frowns. "You're going to catch a cold."

"Lay down." She looked away. "And touch me."

He stares at her. She was serious. The shirt hung loose around her neck, and she pulled it off after he retracted his hands. 

"You know I wo-" 

"I SAID TOUCH ME DAMMIT!" She cries out. Jessica grabs his hand and makes him touch her . "Just do it." 

Aiden stares at the clothes she was suppose to wear. He didn't want to do it this way. He didn't want her to be forced to. She didn't move a muscle so he sat down. Her hand went to his shirt, pulling it up, trying to take it off. 

"Hurry up." She whispered, her voice shaky.  

What would make her happy? ? Even if she didn't want to? 

He looked into her glazed eyes, a hand cupping her chin. "Will this make you happy?"

She forces herself to nod. He has no choice then.

He kisses her. It was passionate. It was deep. His lips melt into her. Aiden pressures her lips, biting and opening so he can enter. His tongue goes into and fights against her for dominance. His hands fall to her bare waist. She stiffens as his right hand drops to her inner thigh. 

His fingers edge closer, his eyes watching her every move, and reaches her underwear. Her face wrinkles but doesn't try to stop him. A free hand of hers pushes his hand inside her underwear. 

Somebody please knock or call. He pleads inside his head. If no one does, he's going take her ity in vain. This isn't how it's suppose to go. 

Right then, his phone rings. It shocks them both and Aiden quickly pulls away from Jessica. It was Henry.

"Hey, where are you?" Henry asks. 

"I'm at Jessica's." He responds. 

"You guys made up?" 

"Yeah."

"Nice. So does that mean you're not coming home tonight?"

"I... guess."

"Do you have condoms?"

"No." 

"Be careful then. If she gets pregnant..."

"I know." Aiden says. "Later." He hangs up. 

Jessica asks. "Who was that?"

"I don't have a ." He tells her. 

"We don't need to use a ." She replies. 

"I don't feel right about doing it this way." Aiden stops her hand that was reaching for his pants. 

"If I said I love you, would you?" 

"Why are you doing this?" He pleads with her. "Don't force yourself, it's wrong to."

"Then what do I do? I feel so bad. I feel like . Like I don't amount to anything." She rips at his shirt. "Just do it!"

"Jung Sooyeon. What is it that you did? Why are you doing this to yourself?!?" 

"Please. Aiden."