Chapter 8

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

It was past 10 in the night and the girls were passed out with party streamers and funky faux fur wrapped around them. Hyoyeon, Amber and Victoria were beatboxing with only Amber actually doing it, while the other two were moving in gangsta syle.

Yoona and Sooyoung were about to have a drunk fist fight because Sooyoung had yelled  in her drunk stupor how she wished she was Jonghyun’s guitar sometimes, only Yuri and Taeyon came to Sooyoung’s rescue, chuckling at the absurd things the girl had said.

Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal were singing English songs and jabbering in the foreign tongue to annoy Luna who was burying her head in Sunny’s lap. Sulli had left for a schedule.

Seohyun was not sober either, but not as out of her senses too, she had gulped 7 vodka shots as her punishment, when she had failed to answer the question asked by Jessica about her and Yonghwa.

Yonghwa

Seohyun let out a huge sigh, drinking a glass of water that had been sitting besides her for quite sometime now. She downed the whole glass, only to gag at the strong taste burning . She inspected the glass carefully...

Uh-oh

‘’Yahhh who replaced water with vodka?’’ , she yelled uncharacteristically, since everyone was out of their senses, no one would really notice her lack of manners.

Tiffany and Jessica half raised their hands, and Sooyoung raised her legs, scared of their maknae’s temper which had been pretty hot since truth and dare.

She exhaled through her nose, her head spinning and wore her shoes.

’I’m going for a walk, i feel really hot unnie’’

‘’Oh gurae, be safe Seohyun-ah’’, came a slurred voice from one of them.

She started walking towards the elevator, her surroundings starting to get hazy, she stepped out of the hotel in a blanket of snow and aimlessly walked around, the vodka hitting her straight in the head.

The city looked beautiful, hidden beneath a cloud of fresh snow, embedded with twinkling golden lights, she looked up at the sky, it was a clear night, she could see a few stars through the light fog.

You embroider stars in my heart

Seohyun clutched her head, trying to control her balance, why did everything she see ultimately was traced back to him? How do even the frikkin stars remind me of you? That’s it, she had to take a stand today. 6 years, she had been successful at doing at what she did, and now just one night could stir her so bad?! What was wrong with her?!?!

Seohyun didn’t realise that while she was mentally arguing with herself, her hand had reached for her phone and was dialling a number involuntarily, while her steps were pacing down the road , as if they knew where to go.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chuckling at everyone’s reaction, he suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he picked it up and an unknown number was flashing. Answering it, he heard traffic noises and someone heavily breathing.

‘’Hello? Who is this?’’

‘’It’s me’’

Yonghwa felt his heart racing as he realised who’s voice this was.

‘’Seohyun?  are you alright? Why are you calling this late?’’

‘’I, err.. I wanted to say something. Can you see me?’’

‘’I’m coming’’

He hung up the phone to find himself under the scrutiny of burning stares.

‘’Seohyun? She called you? ‘’

‘’Hyung what did she say?’’

’She wants to meet’’ , Yonghwa got up and brushed his sweater, and was about to move when his eyes suddenly locked with Seulong.

‘’Wae? Why are you staring like that?’’

‘’Yongie how can you choose a girl over me? That too in my bachelors party!?!’’

Yonghwa and the other chuckled, at the amount of bromance. He decided to play along.

’Well since you chose that Jung, over this Jung, this is what you get Oongie’’

Minhyuk and Junho made gagging sounds which made everyone laugh. Yonghwa left Theos and started towards his destination where Seohyun was meeting. He felt his stomach flutter, letting out a huge breath, both anxious and warm inside. He wondered what she meant, was she here to confirm his doubts after yesterday’s sudden revelation? Is she accepting her feelings? But even she felt something for him, did he feel that for her too? Was he absolutely sure that nothing had changed over the past 6 years?

His warm glow was replaced by anxiety as he drove on, not realising that he was being followed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

‘’Hyung, go slow, What if Yonghwa hyung realises he’s being followed?’’

‘’Why did I even volunteer to drive, when i knew you would be nagging, aishh I wish Kim Nam Joo noona were here to catch hold of you’’

‘’I feel like i’m watching a bad movie which I shouldn’t’’

*chuckle*’Yahh Lee Jungshin! How far do you imagine all this?’’

They saw Yonghwa take a turn, so keeping a safe distance, the guys kept on following him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

‘’What the heck is taking him so long? Is this how he behaves towards the woman he claims to love? Ige Mwoyaaaaaaa’’ , Seohyun kicked a light pole on the pavement while waiting for Yonghwa. At first she had been mortified when she realised what she had done, but Mr. Vodka was kind enough to switch her senses off. Who knew a certain Seo Joo Hyun would throw tantrums when she was drunk!

’I feel cold and miserable, why do I always have to wait?’’ , She sat on the wide pavement, soaking herself in the cold , wet snow.

Little did she know she was being observed by 8 pairs of eyes from a distance afar. They were watching her every move.

‘’Sshh don’t step on me’’

‘’Sorry, its slippery, how come she just sat on the road? Is she crazy, what if someone sees her?’’

‘’Should I go take her away?’’

‘’NOOO’’

‘’Are you nuts? This is the best part of my Hen weekend, I heard her calling Yonghwa, He must be coming’’ .

‘’Oh wait, someone is coming’’

‘’Heol ! Is that? Seolmaa ! ’’

‘’What are the guys doing here? Wait Waah Jonghyun looks so cute!’’

‘’UNNIE’’

’Yoona sshhh, Sooyoung is just making you furious’’

‘’My is numb, I wonder how Seohyun is doing this’’

‘’I’m sure it still looks cute to that boyfriend of yours’’

‘’Yeah just make sure you tell him about it!’’

‘’Girls SSSHHHHHH!! Where the heck is Yonghwa, why are those guys he— Wait, they didn’t stop for Seohyun..Darn i’m too cold to play Sherlock here’’’

‘’Do you think they are doing what we are doing?’’

‘’Let me ask Jonghyun oppa :D ‘’ , Sooyoung mimicked Yoona’s aegyo tone only to hold up her hands in peace.

‘’Let’s just wait, I hate to leave her in the cold’’

‘’Yahh Jung Yonghwa!!! OEDINIYAAAAA :@’’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

‘’Darn I took the wrong turn :/, I hope those idiots didn’t follow me again! Mianhe Hyun’’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘’Mr Taxi Taxi Taxi, I’m freezing freezing freezing, pick me up again, because babo is not here yet!’’ , A drunk Seohyun was singing , completely oblivious  to two groups eyeing her closely and noticing the absence of a significant other!

‘’Aishhh where the heck is Yonghwa hyung? I feel cold because of Seohyun’’

‘’She looks drunk. Verryyyy drunk’’

Seohyun suddenly saw a car with familiar faces hiding , she threw a snow puck at them, making them jump. When a playful bob of snow from her soulsister landed on her, she jumped at the sudden exclamations from 8 very shrill, familiar female voices.

’YAHHHHHHH, Who the heck is attacking our maknae, Why don’t you deal with someo—Yahh Lee Jungshin, what are you doing here?’’

‘’Unnie?!?!’’

‘’Noona !!! :O ‘’            

‘’Jessica why are you here?’’

‘’Well you tell me? Weren’t you home?’’

The two set of groups, stood face to face with each other, completely oblivious to the fact that a very confused and drunk Seohyun had already been kidnapped from the little scene.

’KimTae and Vic hyungsoonim, why are you here?’’

‘’Well we were keeping an eye on Seohyun, she seemed upset and drunk you see’’

‘’Urm guys?’’

‘’What Tiffany? We know the snow is freezing your !! STOP repeating yourself sheesh!! ‘’

‘’Yah, can you not say that out loud? Look around you, WHERE DID SEOHYUN GO?’’

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE I GONE CRAZY OR WHAT? This chapter had me in splits because i laughed so hard at my ridiculous brain LOL. So where is Seohyun? Did a taxi take her? I love Sooyoung ..and idk why I made her so crazy, but she's the funniest Soshi member :D so full of life, tried to make this a detailed one :D

Won't be updating often like the last 3 updates, because exams are upon me. :) But that doesn't mean you won't read and comment :P

So how did you like this?

Read and Comment :D

ps: non yongseo related..but did you guys see the the MV of troublemaker's sequel ? :O Sorry to say, but i didn't like it :S Sorry Hyuna fans :) no offense!

pps: yongseo related.. yayyy mhiyd epi will air tonight :D and Seohyun's new selca is so adorable :D