Chapter 16

A Kiss Under The Mistletoe!

It wasn’t the most dramatic confession, but certainly an unexpected one.

Had he known his unrequited love was about to be fulfilled, he would have surely popped open a fine bottle of champagne, but knowing well that his new ‘girlfriend’ had shown tell-tale signs of becoming an alcoholic, the gesture didn’t seem prudent at all.

It was 6 AM in the morning, and all was calm.

Outside  and inside.

He had never felt so relieved and blessed. Seohyun had slept in his arms while they were still chatting and happily flirting with one another, he was apparently crooning a new tune for her, which made her crash in his arms blissfully. Normally, men would dig for this situation, but Yonghwa?

Naw, he had a serious case of naughty hands, well he wanted to caress her face and run his fingers through her hair, which is romantic as heck! Girls love it.

But Miss Seo had serious issues with people touching her bare skin when she was sleeping, something to do with regeneration of skin cells.

Cham.

So Yonghwa resorted to looking at her sleeping. Yep, it might creep out people if they knew you were watching them, but if the person sleeping looks lovelier than a finished composition, then there are no rules that could stop you from doing that.

He watched her straight nose, her plump cheeks , her steady, rhythmic breathing, her slightly bruised lips and how perfectly she fitted in his arms. He could have almost kissed her, but that would wake up his sleeping beauty from her engaging slumber. And knowing well how exhausted she must have been, he decided to just ‘look’ .

Manners  Yonghwa.

He couldn’t sleep.

 Sleep wasn’t coming to him.

How could he sleep, when Seohyun was cradled in his arms?

Exhaling loudly, he gently got up from the couch and went to the kitchen for a cool drink of water. Being a man in the SoShi world is no easy feat. As soon as he got up, he felt her stir, so walking on tip toes, he made his way to the kitchen, only to bump into another figure.

‘’Waahhhhh , Ohmigod you just scared me. Nuguseyoooooo’’ , an alarmed female voice threw him off guard.

‘’I can ask you the same thing  Krystal Jung’’, Yonghwa flicked her forehead with his index finger, visibly alarmed because he feared Seohyun might wake up.

‘’Omo, Yonghwa oppa! Sorry, I kinda had my eyes shut and then I thought i bumped into someone scary’’.

‘’Korean please, Soo Jung’’.

‘’Oops, I totally forget what language I’m speaking when I’m talking. It’s a total disorder me and unnie suffer from’’.

‘’...’’ ,  Yonghwa looked at her wordlessly.

Sure his English had really picked up in the previous years, fondly dubbed as Yonglish by his fans, but somehow, English and Korea didn’t mix really well. So whenever he tried mixing his native tongue with the foreign one in Seoul, it would just make people laugh.

Rubbing his forehead, he switched on a mild light in the kitchen to make some coffee for himself. But ofcourse, his life was plagued with tiresome dongsaengs.

Now life would be perfect if he could drink a mug of coffee and soothe his nerves and go back to cradling his girl, but when has life ever been perfect? Krystal was stuck to the kitchen table  like glue, with slightly frazzled hair and intense eyes, her gaze was following him. Uncomfortably, as he gulped a half a glass of water.

 

She will get bored and go soon.

 

Go back to sleep Baby Jung, while its dark.

 

Don’t see Seohyun.

 

Yah punk, why aren’t you moving.

 

Knowing fully well that he didn’t share a telepathic connection with her, he resorted to human speech once more.

‘’Er, can I get you anything Soo Jung? Coffee? Juice? Milk?’’, He gave her a lazy smile, looking at her bed frazzled state for the first time.

‘’Coffee? Can you drink coffee with Seohyun  unnie  just 5 steps away? Badass huh oppa!’’ , she smirked at him.

‘’Mwo? How do you know Hyun is here?’’

‘’I’ve been watching you for the last 20 minutes oppa. You and your goo goo eyes’’ , she gave a dramatic shudder.

‘’You shouldn’t pry. Go run back to your drummer boy’’.

‘’Oh don’t play that card Yong oppa. Tell me, are you and unnie good together?’’

‘’Soo-Jung ah-‘’ Yonghwa’s cheek stained in blush while looking at the sleeping figure from afar.

‘’Ahaa, say no more. I HAVE MY ANSWERS . OMG I MUST TELL MINHYUK OPPA’’

‘’Yah, voices down. Everyone is sleep-‘’                                                       

‘’Why is it so noisy here?’’ , Twin voices echoed as Seohyun stirred from her sleep and Minhyuk ventured out of his room, looking extremely annoyed.

‘’Soo Jung-ah, I thought you went to get some water. Why are you hyper in the morning’’ , Minhyuk asked the girl calmly, and looking straight at Seohyun, ‘’Why are you camping here Seororo? You should be in hyung’s room’’.

‘’Good morning oppa’’ , Krystal gave him an angelic smile, and sat besides a befuddled Seohyun who was still mulling over the last 5 minutes when she was discovered in a men’s dorm, by a man who was like a sister to her.

‘’Behave you twit. Don’t embarrass her like that’’ , Yonghwa gave him the strict leader eyes and patted Seohyun on the head fondly.

‘’Well well well, congrats Yongseo bubu. Knew you would make it’’ , He winked at a sleepy Seohyun and gave a side hug to his brother, before dragging Krystal back to his room.

‘’No one winks at Seohyun. I repeat NO ONE’’ , He growled in irritation before taking a swig out of his mug.

Seohyun who was finally making sense of the world outside saw Yonghwa standing behind the couch with a steaming cup.

 Yum, winters and hot beverages.

‘’Oppa, Is that coffee?’’ , Seohyun asked him .

Panicking, he hid the mug behind his back, hoping to not irk her just an hour after she had confessed.

‘’No baby’’

‘’Don’t lie. And get me a mug too. I need Black Coffee. My head hurts.’’

 

There. That’s it. I now believe in soulmates.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

’Hahahahahaha, how happy Yonghwa hyung must have been at that moment!! , Jinwoon and Seulong rolled over the couch with laughter, while Yonghwa couldn’t hide his proud smirk.

‘’I honestly thought she was mocking me’’

‘’Ey, no one does that at 6 AM in the morning’’ , JoKwon rebutted while yawning.

‘’My Seohyun is an exception’’

‘’We have been hearing ‘MY SEOHYUN’ for the past 3 days’’ , Jonghyun chortled at his brother. ‘’I can’t believe Minhyuk winked at her ‘’

‘’I know right. No one winks at my Seohyun anymo-‘’

‘’I should buy him some beef or something. If Jungshin wasn’t such a homie to me, Minhyuk would be my favourite sibling ever!’’

‘’Yah Lee  Jonghyun!’’

‘’Waah, kpop press would get a kick out of the coffee news. I can imagine the headlines –‘’ Health Goddess loves her Black espresso!!’’ , Min squeeled in delight. Having known Seohyun for so long, she had never discovered this side of her friend before .

‘’No one make fun of her. She might get conscious and ban my morning coffee FOREVER!’’

‘’That would be so much fun. CNBLUE’s stage is hyper because of all the coffee boost’’

‘’Oh is this a 2AM v/s CNBLUE thing now?’’

‘’YAHHH, I really wanna know what happened next. Shut up ALL OF YOU’’ , Nichkhun yelled at them, gesturing Yonghwa to continue.

‘’Nothing more happened. We woke up, found her sipping coffee with hyung. The girls screamed again in happiness. The new couple kept kissing every 5 minut-‘’

‘’YAH, this Jonghyun, I know where your favourite guitar is’’.

‘’Mianhe  hyung’’

‘’Not accepted’’

‘’Ey, didn’t Hyun tell you to love your brothers even if we did something to annoy you?’’ , Jonghyun played the ultimate card.

Sigh . ‘’Fine, forgiven’’.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

It was still early for the ceremony to begin, so only the immediate families were at the venue supervising. Seohyun had taken up the task to see the decoration of the main hall, which was now , in her eyes, the epitome of perfection.

Giving herself a pat on the back, she started to go back to the suite  where all the girls were at. On her way, she saw Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Jungshin  spazzing and laughing, their grins getting wider when they saw her coming.

‘’Did Sooyoung unnie finally disown you or something?’’ , she took the chance to attack first, since she had been the target since the past 3 days already.

‘’Forget about me being disowned. I heard you got owned recently’’ , he stuck his tongue out as he rebutted the girl in pink.

‘’Owned by Busan Man. Don’t forget to add that one’’ , Hyoyeon laughed happilly.

’Aish, that was a nice one. You win Jungshin chingoo’’ , she shook his hand in American style and started to make her way towards the bride, ‘’And Hyo unnie. Not you toooooo’’

‘’Mianhe Hyu~unnn’’

‘’....’’

Seohyun pressed the elevator button , when a deep female voice called her name.

‘’Seohyun-ah !!’’

Seohyun turned around and saw her friend trying to run in heels. Sigh. This short kid shouldn’t feel bad about her height.

‘’Min!!’’

‘’Yah, why are you laughing?’’

‘’Nothing nothing, nice heels’’

‘’Just because I’m a midget, doesn’t mean I don’t deserve respect’’.

*Chuckle *  ‘’ Ok my bad. You do look cute as always. How’s the groom holding up’’.

‘’Who’s groom? Yours or Jessica’s? ‘’ Min nudged her and laughed in vindication.

Do I deserve all the relentless teasing? , Seohyun smiled to herself as she gazed at the ring on her finger.

‘’Stop staring at that ring, it’s gonna be topped with a diamond soon enough’’

‘’Diamond? What?’’

‘’Oops!’’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

’So, you’re going to marry Seohyun?’’ , Seulong whose jitters had returned  and was frowning at Yonghwa, who was twiddling a diamond ring in his hands.

‘’Someday, yes’’, He smilingly looked at the groom before offering him a shot of calming tonic to soothe his nerves, ‘’Why?’’

‘’Well 3 days is not your ideal courtship period. And frankly you have stolen mine and Sica’s shine already with your love scandal’’

‘’Well, I am a special man with a special love after all !’’

‘’Really?  Are you gonna be all love sick over me now? You’re practically puking rainbows right now. I need Minhyuk’s cynicism. No wait, Minhyuk is whipped too. JoKwon i need JoKwon now.’’

‘’You are too much my friend’’ , Yonghwa patted the groom’s shoulder and chortled .

Suddenly Minhyuk and Krystal entered hand in hand.

‘’Waah,Krystal you are so pretty’’ , JoKwon complimented the girl while his eyes were as big as saucers.

’Hyung, she’s kinda taken!’’ , Minhyuk hid her behind him and shouted to Yonghwa  who was standing near the French windows with Seulong.

‘’HYUNG, the rabbit has taken the bait’’ , and with that he and Krystal saluted the leader, and marched out.

‘’Rabbit?’’ (Jinwoon)

‘’Bait?’’ ( Nichkhun)

 

‘’Yah, what are you upto at my wedding?’’





__________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

 

A/N :

Hello :D so this is the last big update? Originally chapter 14 ,15 and 16 were one :P but i split them into 3 parts :P

Honestly , what you guys are thinking is not it :P or is it?

Yonghwa and Krystal would make an adorable pair. brother sister type :D

My creativity enhances whenever exams are near lol

did you guys see cnblue tweeting lately.. waahhhh the guys are enjoying their American tour :D

and gogumas spazzing over the roomspray, i mean yeah i lovve yongseo but the roomspray seems a little far out. ( dont wanna get my hopes up :(   )

I wish i was one of the AOA members, i could have seen CNB everyday :P  I totally LOVE MINISKIRT !!!

that is my crazy dream :P

what's yours?

talk to meeee and comment please! silent readers you guys too. drop a hi and lemme know how you like this fic of mine :)

and to everyone who commented and upvoted and subscribed. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!  <3